(((Mensch)))

>Every time.
dailycaller.com/2017/02/14/mensch-flynn-investigation-will-lead-to-trumps-impeachment-sooner-rather-than-later-video/

Louise mensche isn't Jewish I don't think. Shes a Brit with German heritage, I think she might be married to a Jew though.

Mensch is a German word and means "Human".

Which also found it's way into Yiddish, meaning a real human bean.
Ever met a German named Mensch? I haven't.

Its a super Jewish name

Imagine Hillary Clinton without the famous husband and pretend country accent

she is married to a Jew though

that's not fucking news

Republicans control all branches... Who is going to vote for impeachment preceedings over no illegality having occurred?

I can only hope. That way Pence can take charge and lead us into a true conservative future.

Did she delete this?

>>Tfw you realize you need adult braces

It's not, haven't seen it ever. Maybe in (((Germany))).

Yes, she got fucking BTFO that night and had a meltdown. She genuinely thought Hillary won at first.

Kek. Liberals don't realize Pence is 10x worse than Trump just without the bombastic comments

>surprise sex yourself
What did they mean by this?

implying wikileaks is a rapist
ironically making further libellous comments in response to the accusation

Fix your diaspora

Apart from being an evangelical who betrayed The Church I don't care as a liberal.

What's this you say?

d-don't insult my waifu

Except she IS a filthy, filthy, filthy jew. Nice try, kikes.

How in the fuck would this even harm Trump? The media has just been stringing people along and making a mountain out of an ant hill.

n-no

I agree with most of this.

Maybe ((((I'm)))) making the move

>Louise mensch

She's married to the manager of Metallica

>re-take Crimea.
So she literally wants a war with Russia. Lovely.

It shouldn't even have harmed Flynn. He was the future National Security Advisor who had a diplomatic discussion with a nation that just had unjust sanctions imposed on them. What the fuck is wrong with that?! I hate the Jewish media so goddamn much.

I hate neocohens

> human bean

why do I come here

>7.
>Russia calling you a poo poo head is an act of war
I don't think it gets more jewish than this.

Cause you're a real human bean and a real hero!

>Being this new

Reminds me of the good ol' days

It's a fairly common name in The Netherlands.

But I don't know if it's Jewish or not.

She is married to a jew. She is a hardcore philosemite and ultra-zionist neocon.

She is the worst example of the sort of out evil out of touch kosher conservative globalist. She lives in New York and England and jets back and forth. She has no loyalty to any state except "the West" and Israel and capitalism. Although dipshits in England somehow still managed to make her an MP in Parliment. She is a self declared "conservative feminist" and has written a bunch of "stronk empowered wymyn" books for teenage girls.

I could go on.

She is just a massively ignorant yet at the same time arrogant.

Pol is always right

Spicer said that it was perfectly natural of him to do that as that was his job. The problem was that when questioned he said he didn't know/ said no that he spoke with the Russian ambassador about something which lead to distrust. If anything people should be happy that Trump is taking this shit more serious than any president in decades.

He's far more socially conservative, but hes a traditionalist GOPer in terms of economic and foreign policy. I'll feel much more comfortable once he inevitably replaces Trump.

Essentially George W Bush 2.0. I'd be quite happy with that