HAPPENING: Antarctica Announcement Imminent! NOT A DRILL

Pic related:

we are about to see major announcements of ancient megalithic ruins in Antarctica.

This will be the beginning of a disclosure that just gets better and better as time goes on.

We have been given an "assignment" from certain Alliance factions to reveal as many details of this planned disclosure event in advance as possible.

Ever since the beginning of November, we have seen a stunning and ever-increasing amount of mainstream "hints" that some big announcement about Antarctica is coming.

This includes Sen. John Kerry traveling there on Election Day, as well as NASA Apollo astronaut Buzz Aldrin -- who then had to be rushed out with a suspected heart attack.

Other high-level people are making trips down there, some on public record and others very quietly. However, not much of an effort is being made to hide any of this.

We were given intel about ancient stone ruins being announced down there imminently. We were told we needed to publish ASAP, or else it would appear we were copying from mainstream media stories.

kek willing, digits confirm.

Other urls found in this thread:

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1212-antarctic-atlantis
youtu.be/c9qhkb3jJM8?t=56m21s
cbsnews.com/team/mark-phillips/
freedomforhumanity2016.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/david-wilcock-on-coast-to-coast-with-notes-january-15-2017/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110753811/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot to add source: divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1212-antarctic-atlantis

from /our guy

Digits do not confirm but the way things are going what you're saying hardly seems unusual or surprising somehow

when faggot, when?

This. Shit is going down. Hail the actual fourth reich, rising from the ice.

>devinecosmos
you fuckers better not violate the Antartic NAP

would be great if there are new mysteries to explore in this world

>find ancient ruins
>huge golden swastika visible
>destroy everything

But seriously, do you really expect to get any valueable informations?
IF they find something important about our history or whatever then they'll just destroy it to save their agenda and lies about the white ancestors.

i read the article you linked and then scrolled down.
there is stuff about pizzagate and other shit people on Sup Forums made up.

details for those out of the loop

>Saturday Keynote: The Antarctic Atlantis: Cosmic History of the Illuminati
LOL what is this shit?

The great question that should always be asked when a new discovery is made, can I fuck it?

dude LARP lmao

Who the fuck seriously believes this kind of horse shit?

>inb4 "reeee reptilian cabal shill"

and where did all this come from?

FUCKING CHRIST IN DEUS EX THEY ACCIDENTALLY RELEASED THE 1912 INFLUENZA AGAIN AFTER AN ANTARCTIC EXPEDITION

um....these numbers....im scared.

I keep seeing LARP mentioned in these kinds of threads, is it related to HAARP?

No

LARP = Live Action Roll Play
HAARP = Hard Anal Action Roll Play

a purpose to live? could it be?

>NASA Apollo astronaut Buzz Aldrin

>we
>alliance factions
>happening
>john kerry buzz aldrin

DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR TIME YOU STUPID FUCKING LARPER

STOP MAKING UP THESE BULLSHIT HAPPENINGS SO I CAN ENJOY THE REAL ONES

Bumping for interest

David "the ascension will come 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, uuh 2020" wilcock

I'd wager that if anything was discovered it would be a frozen Nazi base filled with dead Germans. That would explain the visits from world leaders and scientists. Maybe they built some fancy shit and froze to death. There were huge blizzards in the '60s and '70s that lasted months (one in particular lasted for the better part of a year) and resulted in the abandonment of a handful of the few research stations that were actually manned.

never use the word NASA, Astronaut or Aldrin in a sale speech.

The ascension happened to the people that it was supposed to happen to. You're just stuck in the other timeline that resonates with your low frequency.

Strange.

> OROVILLE DAM IS THE CABAL BEING SORE LOSERS]

This is all so fucking stupid.

>forgot to add source
>"source"

Kek confirms, PRAISE HIM.

This is the guy the information is coming from

>Identified as an intuitive empath (IE), Corey Goode was recruited through one of the MILAB programs at the young age of six.Toward the end of his time at MILAB he was assigned to fill an IE support role for a rotating Earth Delegate Seat (shared by secret earth government groups) in a “human-type” ET SuperFederation Council.Goode continues his IE work now and remains in direct physical contact with the Blue Avians (of the Sphere Being Alliance) who have chosen him as a delegate to interface with multiple ET Federations and Councils on their behalf, liaison with the SSP Alliance Council, and deliver important messages to humanity.
i cant stop laughing

youtu.be/c9qhkb3jJM8?t=56m21s

check'd

Ah yes, the pertinent question. From what I'm hearing this place is inhabited by 10 ft.+ tall women, so if anything it's going to them railing your asshole raw with their giant 10 inch mega-clits.

Sounds like the gayest hetero sexual experience possible. Count me in.

Can confirm, i'm ascending. Its a long process and involves guidance, redpills from the thrice great Thoth.

preparations underway.
Pic related
>>mark_phillips.jpg
Mark Phillips

Mark Phillips is the CBS News senior foreign correspondent and has been based in the London Bureau since 1993. He has covered every MAJOR INTERNATIONAL STORY story of the past thirty-five years.

cbsnews.com/team/mark-phillips/

wtf is he being sent to the arse end of the world for "climate change."?

"Roll" play huh? I'd rather role play.

>THE LIZARD MEN ARE COMING!!!1

Secretly hope it is 4th Reich unleashing Aryan uber babes

from his coast to coast interview with George Nory in Jan this year.

list seems to be copied from here: freedomforhumanity2016.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/david-wilcock-on-coast-to-coast-with-notes-january-15-2017/

Lost credibility when spoke about Kek

>discover hyperborea
> hope for enlightenment
>see 10' grils
>get ass raped by their mega-clits

Beats working desu

In early January 2017, secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode says he was taken to Antarctica to witness the first scientific excavations of ruins from an ancient flash frozen civilization buried under two miles of ice. While the discovery of the ruins date back to the first Nazi German expedition in 1939 according to Goode, it is only since 2002 that excavations by archeologists and other scientists have been allowed, The archeologists have allegedly prepared documentary films and academic papers whose release will astound the scientific community.

I don't get it. Explorers uncover a pyramid a few hundred years ago everyone gets to know about it.

Now we find out about an Arctic pyramids. Gotta keep a secret.

Which side will humanity choose?

In addition, select ancient artifacts from other locations will be brought in from vast warehouses and seeded into the archeological site for public release. In their impending announcement about the Antarctica excavations, emphasis will be on the terrestrial elements of the flash frozen civilization in order not to shock the general population

the announcement is likely to be timed as a distraction from upcoming war crimes trails against global elites as leaks emerge about international pedophile rings and human trafficking.

Because it's not as simple as a pyramid. It's an entire pre-human civilization that was frozen in time, with all it's supposedly advanced technology. Even with out the tech, it's discovery tosses everything we know about our evolution on this planet and possibly the universe itself into the trash.

Oh shit

Meh, already seen the ruins. No big deal.

So it's the alien temple from AvP.

Brilliant.

This LARP shit gets worse over time and distracts from real topics embedded in this bullshit.

KYS, you are one of the reasons the powers that be get away with stuff all the time.

And kek comfirms OP is a faggot.

You laugh but it's totally possible. Except in this case rumor is it's the temple of knowledge, or at least that was that one dude said, remember that guy?

They couldn't of been that superior if they let them self get frozen.

well it's called flash freezing for a reason. Only a few phenomenon can cause something like that to happen naturally so that narrows shit down to what caused it. Flash freezing could be between a few minutes to instantaneous freezing. No time to do anything other than die.

In the run up to World War II, German secret societies and the Nazi SS were guided to three large caverns in Antarctica by draco extraterrestrials, according to former U.S. Navy intelligence operative William Tompkins.

Tompkins describes how the aliens helped the Germans/Nazis build underground bases in remote Antarctic caverns, which were located next to even larger caverns controlled by the Reptilians.

According to Tompkins, the U.S. Navy learned of the existence of these secret Antarctic bases from their spies embedded in Nazi Germany, who found that the Nazis/Germans used these remote bases to launch space missions to the Moon, other planets in our solar system, and, most remarkably, to distant interstellar locations.

Tompkins says that the Germans began moving equipment and supplies to Antarctica as early as 1913, which coincides historically with the Second German Antarctic Expedition from 1911-1913. This period also coincides with the increasing role of German secret societies in exploring remote global locations for occult knowledge.

I believe you OP. Antipodeans have neither the intellectual capacity to deceive, nor the wit to invent a prank.

Newt Gringich was on Hannity and slipped that he was going on vacation there as well.

Brekaing announcement: let me shill my books!

Need to move to Tas to be first in line

>draco extraterrestrials
tfw no qt dragon gf

Source?

Creative writers making
>plz fund the RESISTANCE on my Patreon or Paypal and we will give you your official (made in China) Anti-Reptoid Humanity Warrior Badge of Office!
cults based off of absurd stories that only people with a 6th grade education in science or acute personality/schizoaffective disorders buy into.

>Newt Gringich

thread from 3rd feb here (warning, it's full of LARPing and bog pill shit posting) : archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110753811/

It was somewhat believable until you fucking mentioned reptilians you fucking schizo. Take your roleplaying the fuck back to /x/

Besides, the day the secrets of Antarctica get released to the public, will be the same day the real aliens decide to free us from all these demented fucks.

david wilcock on George Nory show in Jan - source is in another post in this thread

>Buzz Aldrin

Check that old GOAT's instagram!!!

BITCHES & BOATS!

All true.

KEK WILLS FOR ANTARCTIC, SHALIDAY BROTHERS!

see, now, this is more believable than your crazy ass reptile shenanigans. Hell, Fungi-people would be more realistic considering fungus was the first lifeform to ever exist on this rock we call home

lost me at muh reptilians.

>the reason why people kept ragging on about global warming and the ice melting was because they feared this place would re-awaken.

>> pizzagate arrests of cabal imminent
>> oh wait we have discovered antarctica ruins
>> well in that case, you are free to go cabal child rapists while we muse over this new discovery you have been sitting on for the past 100 years.

This would make a great movie desu.
send it to that production house that did sharknado, they take requests seriously.

PG distraction

Good old Fake News

I miss the days when everyone just says it's BS

Fucking MSM had to shill and report on baseless shit that Alex Fucking Jones is credible.

Too bad in the 80's it was global cooling, otherwise that might sound good.

Nothing will happen.

It means your full of shit CTR

There is hyper-intelligent Fungi that exists in a pocket dimension and is a collective, neural net type of consciousness.

They grow nodes into our physical reality (that we inhabit) in the form of Psilocybin Mushrooms (aka "Shrooms/Magic Mushrooms")

Totally different experience than LSD or anything like that (other than Mescaline or DMT... those two are kinda similar)

Go eat an ounce of good shrooms and talk to them in their own world.

It's pretty fucking amazing.

Just don't come back to your local time-space vector and start talking and acting like a fucking acid-casualty hippy.

Whatever you get from the experience was taught to you and you only.

I want to believe

Nigga, you think I don't know

why the fuck would I even make Fungi an example if I didn't already know this.

No hate though, only bants. At least you exposed this valuable information to the normies.

Also, if you ever want to eat some world class shrooms, go shrooms hunting in scandinavia. Iceland, as per being the land of fairies and whatnot, usually has the highest and easiest to find density. Requires some more hours and effort over here on the mainlands.

Anyone who says
>Durr it's snowing, global warming is unpossibles!
Has never lived in a cold place. It only snows when it's just below freezing. As the temperature approaches 0° F, it gets to dry to snow. Try spending February at -15° F, it's clear and cold the whole time.

This is the second time today I have seen that 911 was botched. How was it botched? What the fuck was supposed to happen?

4th plane hitting the white house.

...well that explains the heart attack....

This is copied directly from David Wilcock's latest update, please at least change some words to make it original sounding...

have they discovered adam?