Predictive Programming

Red pill me on predictive programming.

Is there any truth to its supposed power of subverting and conditioning the human mind into accepting a desired outcome created by others?

>Predictive programming, a theorized method of mass mind control, proposes that people are conditioned, through works of fiction, to accept planned future scenarios.

>Details of pre-planned societal changes are intentionally revealed to the masses through various forms of media. Propagandists use this type of foreshadowing as a means of pre-emptively minimising resistance. Repeatedly exposing the public to the same specific themes should wear them down into a state of passive acceptance. By the time said changes start to manifest in reality, few will even think to question the developments, let alone rebel against them.

>Fiction is the vehicle used to deliver these “predictions” for an important reason. When most people watch a film for example, they see it as a benign form of entertainment and nothing more. Therefore, as the viewer’s guard is lowered, messages can bypass the normal critical thinking process and download directly into the subconscious like a virus.

More information here: thecoincidencetheorist.com/predictive-programming/predictive-programming-creepy-media-foreshadowing-or-harmless-coincidence-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
youtube.com/user/17Stormy17/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You will be raped by a nigger.

How about that as a prediction?

Nice proxy.

Wish I could say the same for your shitposting skills.

It's 100% real.

That's why hollywood puts out dystopian movies like Matrix and Hunger Games - that's exactly what the elites want the world to be, a technocracy where only 2 classes exist: rulers and slaves.

That's also why there are Illuminati symbols everywhere in pop culture, it makes your subconscious comfortable with that type of imagery.

I would totally buy this as a legitimate theory. All of these movies like Star Wars, Hunger Games, etc. about overthrowing some scary old white guy...

They were preparing the young people.

Good job, Abdulla,

Now quit it.

Bump.

You have to say it 3,999 more times and he'll actually go out and manufacture the complex on his own.

C'mon, Hillary. You know how this shit works.

That's nothing compared to this.

Wait, is this real?

Yes, released only a few months before 9/11.

Also the band "I am the World Trade Center", releasing an album with the 11th track being called September.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

Is that Lenny Kravitz?

Incorrect. It was due to come out a few weeks after 9-11, but the record company made them change the album cover, and delayed its release by a few months. The nig nogs in the band wanted to keep the cover because they're scum like that.

Fug.

>Not so sure it has 1 singular outcome.
>Old clergy myths used to put latent disorders and motifs in people's minds that shaped themselves in the form of hallucination in times of crisis or psychological illness. This is a form of predictive programming.
>Sci-fi and your typically pg-13 movies that push civil rights agendas and futuristic additions to society to normalize large changes.
>(A bit more outdated) Children movies were highly successful in rewriting the emotional data for young kids and was even very capable of launching a business tactic known as "cradle to the grave" schemes. Essnetially 1 large transformation to the next or through a tree of various possibilities.
>Facebook and other social media has it's own way of predictive programming and if that's just not obvious and implicitly diverse with its answer then your just an uneducated nigger.

The whole thing with seeing 9/11 ahead of times,was just a bunch of coke head insiders that thought they were cool and connected to run their mouth. Matt Groening personally did not know shit, but knew someone who knew someone who would constantly do lines and make a vulgar scene and spill the guts.

I still don't understand how this was predictive programming. That would have been like showing the Capitol Building on a brochure of DC.

For those who don't know, the Twin Towers was THE symbol of NYC for many decades.

youtube.com/user/17Stormy17/videos

This guy has a lot of videos that are very in depth analyses of the hidden messages in popular media that you are wondering about. I have known about a lot of this stuff for years but I just found this guy the other day and imo he is woke as fuck and I've already made a lot of connections between things I've noticed in media before because of his info.

Too many coincidences