thejournal.ie/kilkenny-county-council-waterford-boundaries-3239014-Feb2017/

>At least some gardaí bollox has ended
thejournal.ie/garda-press-office-david-taylor-3239174-Feb2017/

>Even more strikes
rte.ie/news/2017/0214/852565-bus-eireann/

>Al Zappone contradicts kenny
rte.ie/news/2017/0213/852325-mccabe-politics/

>(((Irish))) man imprisoned in egypt
independent.ie/irish-news/deep-disappointment-as-irish-man-imprisoned-in-egypt-sees-his-trial-adjourned-again-35450686.html

>SDLP politician receives free bullets in post
independent.ie/irish-news/pregnant-politician-receives-bullet-in-the-post-35450188.html

>Counterfeit vodka and cigs seized by gardaí
independent.ie/irish-news/revenue-officers-and-garda-seize-almost-12k-of-cigarettes-and-counterfeit-vodka-35450346.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoBM0JBrOwo
independent.ie/irish-news/deep-disappointment-as-irish-man-imprisoned-in-egypt-sees-his-trial-adjourned-again-35450686.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DTIRNnY1SZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the Empire

Bump

First for Barrett

Bump for best party!

Nice

>not posting the superior version

Know any good IRA songs besides the Black and Tans one

youtube.com/watch?v=QoBM0JBrOwo

Whenever there's some scandal in this country gsoc or roisin shortall or this I never know wtf is going on.

Fuck these fuck ups.

Why can't zappone just fuck off she isn't even Irish yet holds more power than the native population and is attempting to flood the country side with rapists and shitskins.

SAGE NATPAT-FAG THREADS
HIDE NATPAT-FAG THREADS
DOWNVOTE NATPAT-FAG THREADS

REAL THREAD:

at least it is somewhat entertaining

>Endme.jpg
Is there anything we could do to rustle the establishment in your country? I love watching leftist heebs kevetch and it's been a while.
Is there something we could do that would make the headlines and give us a laugh? Something like a giant Barret Pepe or the likes of plastered on a building or bill board?
Just an idea, things have been quiet

GET OUT
Reeeeeeeeeee
Brb going to go sage the imposter II shill

The media would probably ignore anything like that, best bet is just to try and build support for the NP and hope that the trend of the two main parties fucking themselves over continues.

Unfortunately few people have the guts to do something like that or they just can't paint or both.

Suggestions on how to build support for NP with normal people.

True, I'd like to see more things like the "PEPAAAYY!" Guy at shillary's rally happen more often

Their ideas are fairly sensible, even if we were to cook up some images displaying them and raising awareness for the party in general across social media could help massively.

>suggestions on how to build support for NP with normal people
Look at pic related, I think we should approach this in a similar way to UKIP, I remember Farage once said
>"it started as whispers in the pubs and clubs"
Go out and talk to people, friends and family, stranger in pubs even.
I think poster campaigns would work good too. Just focus on getting the word out for now

Pretty much this

But I mean building awareness to the party from people out in the country side of Ireland who would most likely agree with them and most country men don't check Sup Forums for the latest memes.

Just spread the word with everyone we can find like the yank suggested.

Is that another Barret Pepe?
Pic also got me wondering, who are the /Big/Boys of NP?

Yeah highland user keeps cooking them up.

James Reynolds and Justin barret.

Good shit

Can we do something with this? Change the Right winger into an Irish man and the deportee into a Gopnik or Nigerian?

Is breaking the two party system possible or a joke?

it seems to be breaking itself currently, we can only hope this trend accelerates further.

Does Ireland have good burgers?

If electing Trump is possible anything is possible
You guys still run on a parliamentary system technically right? I heard Barret talk about how he wanted your elections to be structured more like they are in theIS, do you think that would be a good idea?

Lads I don't think I've ever seen Enda as uncomfy as I have right now. Its great!

I would like to think so

>Edna Un/comfy/
Wew lad, give me a rundown, what's in Edna's knickers that's making him so fidigty?

it's fantastic to see him squirm around this one

With zappone dropping """""""refuge""""""" boys"""""""" into the country side they might pull their usually shit like in cologne or Sweden and end up red pilling the country. The only reason ireland doesn't care as much about Islamic immigration is because they haven't done any huge shit yet.

If that were to happen then the farmer bros in the country would gain huge amounts of power and dublin wouldn't decide every election.

It rustles the fuck out of me that zappone is an AMERICAN dyke, my apologies for you guys having to deal with her

Glory to our people! Save our lands men!

I think it would, I feel like an electoral-college like system would be good too because it stops Dublin from having a majority rule.

>Dublin wouldn't decide every election
Sounds like another reason why NP needs to win, this could be useful when introducing the party to country folk, and remember

CRUSH THE URBANITE

éire nua when?

it would prevent places like Dublin and other immegriant havens from decideing every bloody election

Garda (Police) whistle blower brought too light the fact that senior guards were letting people off for speed tickets.

The Gardaí tries to spread a rumor that hes a child rapist, Government try to help they get caught now dear Enda is squirmy.

Fashy aesthetics are spot on Burger bro.

Soon hopefully. It'd do the country wonders to have a major city in each province and a main capital in each province and then one captial city in Athlone. The infrastructure in most places that aren't Dublin is terrible and this would be a way to finally get the government off their asses to do something about it.

Why the hell didnt we put a harp on are flag it would fit so well

If you send our illegals back we're sending her back. Don't make us do it!

I just can't understand what the big deal is over the cop scandal, I mean labeling him a pedo is fucked and is definently worth talking about, but if he just leaked info about cops letting speeding tickets slide, why would they need to go to the lengths of discrediting him as a pedo? Unless he has other info that's worse than traffic tickets, does he?

Has anyone thought of printing out a pile of posters and sticking them up around dublin or other city's it's cheap and low risk. But does anyone have some poster designs though.

Deal! Ireland gets more Irish, and you get the dyke removed.

as long as its not Leinsters harp on the flag I am down for it.

This
Yea we should come up with some poster designs, would tying NP to the nation's past (1916) do good?

This, we need to get some posters and pin them up around the city centre. I live near enough to do it and if I could get enough printed I'd be able to stick them up all around the place.

Yeah if anyone can make some sleek posters for us to use it would be fantastic, it's a shame I am crippled when it comes to design.

dia dhuit everyone! hows your day been?

>Unless he has other info that's worse than traffic tickets, does he?

I mean I won't say that's impossible, but the whole letting speeding tickets go was rampant in the country before like all you had too do was know one guard and you'd get let off. I imagine most officers weren't happy about having to fine their friends and family or something?

Legit question what power or change would it bring to the other provinces?

>(((Irish))) man imprisoned in egypt
>independent.ie/irish-news/deep-disappointment-as-irish-man-imprisoned-in-egypt-sees-his-trial-adjourned-again-35450686.html

The whole Ibrahim halawa thing is funny. Just to see lefties get so wound up over something.

Dia dhuit mo chara, conas a tá tú?

Oh so it was wide spread? I thought it was just a couple of people

He left to fight in a Civil war let the fucking Mehmed rot.

I wouldn't use 1916 as a selling point it's a bit generic to be honest.

Tá mé go maith, dúbailte deas

Ireland has a rich culture we should have a flag that reprents that (something like pic ).
Needs to both show are history and future prosperity.

aye, a bit worn out from all the niggers pretending to be republicans last year myself to put up with more 1916 stuff right now.

Fair point, would any past event work well? Like Young Ireland, pic related, or even Boru work, or should we make it an outlook on the future kind of schtick?

Hahahaha the pic

It was pretty much a country wide thing. If you were high up in the GAA or well known it'd be surprising if you got a ticket for anything less than killing someone

Mate im lucky to see gardai once a month on the roads let alone getting there knickers in a twist over a few speeing tickets

If anyone is making one of those posters make it look clean and sleek and don't forget the NP colours of dark green, white and black.

I deleted all my memes

Like one about how gay marriage=pedophile adoption

Or the one about shatter (the only Jew in the government) multiples immigration from Nigeria and pushed gay marriage and attempted to push through gay adoption

MAKE MEMES

Well it would certainly abolish Dublin's monopoly on politics. The more important part to me is that it would decentralise industry and infrastructure.

The internet and general infrastructure in the countryside is appalling and needs to be sorted out. This makes more of the country viable for industries and increases standard of living, I imagine people would get behind that.

Sod him, he'd only be more radicalised coming back here.

I see them once or twice a fortnight

I would say the future would work well but a future set in tradition and loyalty to Ireland.

I think the future outlook and recent times like the celtic tiger should be good. not even immigrants want more immigrants to compete with so it should work well.

THIS
nice, lets meme pic related's dream into reality

ey goy take him back, he is an innocent Irishman just like you I swear!

Has anyone on here every served in the irish defence forces or atleast tried to?

Since Justin seems to be down for federalism and getting the north back, we should see if we can push for them to adopt the éire nua policy.
youtube.com/watch?v=DTIRNnY1SZU
considered it but I don't agree with the UN which is the only thing they really get up to so I never bothered.

Does Ireland even have a national bird like Germany or America?

Phoenix seems to be the thing the ra loves, but that doesnt really count.

That might actually work pretty well, with some sort of fade through the Irish flag colours going through the phoenix.

Kek

really makes you think

Heard their trying to fill the defence forces with woman and its already one of the weakest in Europe.

oh that's just feckin brilliant, diluting a 7000 strong army with the sex that's naturally shit at combat.

I think it's supposed to be 9000 but knowing the government that's probably just inflated numbers. The defence force is pretty bad in every regard to be honest not even the navy is note worthy.

while we are here lads, thoughts on these fuckers trying to expand? are they the germany of Irelands mini ww2?

The navy could easily be based if only they were allowed scuttle foreign fishing vessels.

>the home of Maceoin
If that's the case then he must have been the equivilant to Rommel

Is it slow tonight or is every one away making posters hopefully the latter.

Fishing vessels are probably more well armed than the navy.

some nights it takes a while to rev up and a lot of the lads are late in most threads too.

Do you think these threads should start at 7:00 it feels like they end to soon.

I tried them at 7 & 5 before, it really doesnt work. 8 was agreed on because they didnt die after 10 posts.