APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/14/stephen-colberts-anti-trump-experiment-is-starting-to-work/?utm_term=.cca7c2a4be8d&wpisrc=nl_most-draw10&wpmm=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/14/stephen-colberts-anti-trump-experiment-is-starting-to-work/?utm_term=.cca7c2a4be8d&wpisrc=nl_most-draw10&wpmm=1

Sup Forums BTFO

Guys the left is rising

>Colbert #1
>SNL best ratings ever
>Flynn exposed as Russian spy

>I'm using comedy sources to influence my political opinions and views

no thanks

t. False flag cuck

Why are Catholics so based?

Where is the shift coming from? That is what needs to be looked at

he gets like 2 mil viewers or less

Papists are degenerate as fuck Paolo

Trump is literally handing them ammunition. His whole fucking cabinet is.

It's fucking pathetic. I've never heard of an administration showing this much weakness this quick.

>Stephen Colbert is the world's tallest midget
/golfclap

It's moreso that all of his competition has become really shitty, so he's made the appearance of more popular even if his ratings are down.

That's cause it's a real transition of power and the media is amplifying every slight misstep one hundred times over.

Hell I'm actually impressed with how well they've done despite Flynn, "Alternative facts" and... um... that's about it.

Because Trump made alot of losers during the Election. We're still the winners and will continue to win.

SJWs btfo by Trump and are leaving liberal entertainers alone now they have something useful to concentrate on. Liberals are now finally unshackled to be funny again. As long as Dems don't pull out another stale Kerry or Clinton political type the pendulum of politics will swing the other way.

They've done jack shit other than the two fuck ups you just mentioned. Meanwhile one of those fuck ups happens to be something unprecedented this quickly. Wow, I'm so impressed!

It's all the media's fault though, right? How dare they make our leaders accountable.

Being the most popular person on TV is like being the captain of a sinking ship

Even if more people are watching Colbert than ever, more people than ever DONT watch TV

The media is getting lucky once in awhile.

Also they are getting better at manipulation. Look at twitter quietly disconnecting positive trump comments so all you see is negativity.

late night shows are a dying medium, this is like bragging about being the best type-writer salesman of the month

This.

Lol who the fuck even owns a tv these days XD

In other news: liberal musicians really cornered the gramophone record business last year. DRUMPF BTFO etc. etc. yada yada.

Of this thing we call "late night" as opposed to any other thing, Stephen Colbert is the prefered. So what? We have the internet now.

In other news, Americans are going to bed earlier. Citing there isn't anything to watch on TV on late nite anymore

SLATE
WaPo
Really?

N-no argements...

>Slate
Seriously?

B-but muh infowars...

Not's not pretend that he has very much competition outside of maybe Fallon.

Fallon only gets internet views the next day, or when a new capeshit/star wars trailer gets released.

>Inforwars
Equally ridiculous. Get a better retort or step into the nearest wheat thresher

>Building Border Wall
>Destroy TPP
>Shipping violent illegal aliens out of the country
>Appointing a new SCOTUS seat

I'd throw extreme vetting up there, but we'll have to wait until the 9th gets its shit pushed in. There's still a lot left to do, but I wouldn't call it Nothing.
On top of that, we'd all like a more transparent government, but with the media reporting every "source" they can find, it's leading to absolute chaos for everyone. I have not heard one "legit" leak come from any of the major news outlets, and some are half-truths at best.
I think Kellyanne needs to take a few days off and recoup, because she's making a few mistakes, and looking the fool on national TV, giving libs more ammo than is necessary.
To say the administration is in shambles is hyperbole, and always has been since he started his campaign. Obama had two cabinet positions have to withdraw due to scandals in 2009, and only DeVos was the only one that's come close so far.
Again, there's a lot to still do, but I'd say the precident of a month is not disappointing.

>wall isn't build and has zero funding yet
>Hasn't been renegotiated at all or even truly addressed
>a hand full have been "shipped out"
>literally the only thing he's done

So he's 1 in 4 of your points and already fucking up royally in keeping a tight cabinet with no leaks.

He's a pure fuck up at this point. It's hilarious you post Pence because he'd be a better POTUS than Trump and yet he's the "neo-con shill" that some Trump supporters don't like being there.

Don't worry, everything is going according to plan.

>Building Border Wall
And because of his planned tax cuts to the rich he's making his own supporters pay for it with the same empty promise of repayment he gives every time he screws contractors.

>Destroy TPP
This is good but the job is half done. He took us out of a bad deal but he needs to produce a better one.

>Shipping violent illegal aliens out of the country
Also good.

>Appointing a new SCOTUS seat
That has already made a point of scolding Trump, and embarrassing the White House when they tried to deny it instead of spinning it to show Gorsuch is a legit nominee who won't suck Trump's dick on everything.

Denying the facts to push your moral narrative is how Clinton lost, don't fall into that trap.

>this guy is the least shit in a dying industry

Made me reply

How can he beat current year man?

Current Year Man is weekly. Colbert is nightly.

Anyone doing a nightly comedy show I have a bit more respect for. It's hard to come up with content every fucking night. Especially comedy.

>Talk about Trump 24/7

>Ratings skyrocket

Trump really does have the midas touch.

"most popular"
Does that mean ratings have been beating Fallon or some other clickbait opinion?

You can't get a man who looses the majority vote to be president, and then expect the majority of people to support him.

FACT: Trump supporters are a minority (he lost popular vote)

>the best at a dying type of show on a dying medium
>Implying they're not writing this to continue their liberal circle jerk
It's like he's the king of a dump.

Nice subversion, shill.

>something out of the ordinary of any Presidential administration happens by the hour for nearly a month
>people talk about it

I wouldn't quite call it the "Midas Touch." More just his cabinet and himself doing shit constantly out of the ordinary and now venturing into shady near-treason shit.

How could you not jump on this?

Explain how that's subversion or shilling you meme-loving fuck.

Not an argument, cuck.

What the fuck am I missing here:

>It was a relatively quiet week in the late-night ratings from Jan. 30 – Feb. 3, 2017. Despite ticking back up in the week before, “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” took a noticeable hit, dropping from a 0.75 to a 0.67 rating in adults 18-49, one of the show’s lowest-rated weeks of the current season. “Late Night with Seth Meyers” also dropped on NBC, though less than “Fallon,” ticking down from a 0.39 to a 0.38.

>On the flip side, “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” experienced a minor resurgence, increasing nine-hundredths of a point from its previous 0.39 to a 0.48. This effectively put it over ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” (0.45) in the week. “The Late Late Show with James Corden” also managed to tick up from a 0.24 to a 0.30 on CBS.

Sooo...

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
>Adults 18-49, 1/30-2/3
0.67/4
>Viewers (millions), 1/30 – 2/3
>Viewers (millions) season to date

Late Show with Stephen Colbert
>Adults 18-49, 1/30-2/3
0.48/2
>Viewers (millions), 1/30 – 2/3
>Viewers (millions) season to date

So Fallon had an estimated 10k less than Colbert for one week. Is that the big news?

It's not big news.

This whole thread was just pointing out that Colbert finally topped Fallon which isn't surprising considering Colbert is purely political and this is the craziest week in politics in recent memory.

There are triggered people in the thread though. For some reason.

Yeah, some shitposting faggot is using clickbait for (You)s, go figure

P
E
D
COLBERT

God i hope you libtards all eat shit and die.

Not an argument.

It's not. They're making it up.

It's getting harder and hard to support Trump by the day. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the POTUS twitter account

Illegals don't count. Go back to your nerd-virgin king Brock, CREW agent.

>watching tv
>watching late night tv
>watching late night tv that isn't adult swim
lol what a bunch of social outcasts

>popular means good
off yourself

>slate

Ratings are dying across the board. They don't report this.

>leftists are flocking to comedy shows to circlejerk

The bush years were the same. Except hyper emotional leftys screeching every hour how Trump is finished because a comedian made a good joke based off of a strawman.

The best way to counter their comedy is with our own. We need to start looking into these left wing comedian pundits for ammo to use against them. Getting angry is how neocons lost everything in 2008.

Guys like you are the reason I love coming here.

Sup Forums shitposting made me quit watching TV.

underrated

>comedy

Who watches TV anymore?

>TV is fucking dying
>Trump wanted to use the election to start his own TV station
I hadn't thought about it but he really lucked out by becoming president.