Non-white people, why are you here?

Non-white people, why are you here?

They're here to spread lies

ay yo cracka juts tryin get wit dem memes nawimsayin

Why are Sup Forums though on halfbreed status.Who are we allowed to breed with?

because I want to get bleached :( is there anything wrong with that

They are here to tell you that ethno-nationalism is wrong.

MUDPEOPLE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You breed with your same race you fucking cunt. It's not ok for Europeans to breed with Asian Qtea 3.14

Because I pass as 100% European despite being mixed German-Japanese-Dutch-Native-Jewish.
I have Blond Hair and blue eyes and am white skinned; nobody ever suspects me.

The Communist hand and in with the capitalist.

Smash them both is my aim

Because fuck niggers and I'm the only black dude with a fucking soul or a goal in this town

>norway

after seeing pol users irl now, i see it differently, mulatto weaboos

To keep up on current events

Memes and self-hatred

Why? You should go back to where you came from and make a change. Is Europe and NA going to be the place to be forever since no one other than Asians and Europeans want to improve their nations?

Why do you want to know?

I like attention.

Why are all roleplayers always white people projecting their insecurities in the form of supremacy over someone else?

Day of the landssvikoppgjoret when??

To pretend I'm white so leftys think we're a bunch of Nazis. It's best to keep our enemies ignorant and attacking bogeymen. I hate leftists more than anything and dedicate my life to their extermination.

Because I love seeing you nazis boys argue/get owned/get desperate/bargaining ad getting btfo

You fags are easy to troll too ha

because i'm from here, what do you expect me to do? run to some random African shithole and say hey i'm half black and hope they let me in?

Because I hate you and revel in White genocide.

t. Native American

The only thing those types have going for them is to ride along the tails of of thier race's achievement

I'm Castizo. Us spics are pretty good at being fascists desu, I don't know why its a surprise to anyone.

Biafran here, I think the Biafran Nationalist movement in Nigeria and some of Sup Forums share the same ideas, Ethno-Nationalism, Lebensraum, etc. etc.

White supremacy isn't an insecurity it's a fact

we're doing you a favor

You have no achivements. Europeans are shit tier people who got lucky by dumb luck and managed to reverse engineer alien technology just because a UFO crashed in Europe and not Asia.

Before that you were on the fringes of humanity and you will soon return to your rightful place. Fuck you.

To keep everyone safe.

>Non-white people, why are you here?

Because I can't find out if I'm white or not... by /pol's/ standard... 10 year's and still no clear answer

I guess, though I'm not really butthurt.

Shitskin Turks have a higher IQ than you. How is that even possible ? American niggers have you IQ.

Why hate yourself? Just because your race is shit doesn't mean that you can't go against the wind and make a meaningful change

I'm studying you.

why is norway a country?

do you vote right wing?

Being half white, half flip is basically like being full white.

I just feel like staying here

this is the 100% fool proof answer.
enjoy

>Pink nipples
>Not lactose intolerant
>like dogs

3 yes = 100% white

to read and confirm how crazy white people are

>no timestamp

>no ID badge

kys little retard brother they are here to HELP FIGHT THE GLOBALISTS!

Not even a civic nationalist but THEY have a right to their countries, except for (((they))) of course. Accept our meme allies in the war even if you want all of them out of your country in the end.

Otherwise, fall, divided. Cuck

You mean native Canadian I think

I don't know but I like this place

A word of advice, dont trust spics. Spic here btw, im just here for happenings.

newfag that doesnt know this meme...

>KYS

If you're white then why is your handwriting so black Argie?

because I am also autistic.

Date a black
>O..oor me b-baka

There Slavs considered white?
Look what i have, my father take it in Soviet Army

Always.

Make me fag I'm with a white girl and I'm from the middle east

We make sweet passionate love and she tells me she loves me every night

I can't talk shit about feminists and say how they are the downfall of civilized society anywhere else.

Half of the people here are half-white spic mongrels constantly posting "YOU'RE NOT WHITE!!!" threads to make themselves feel better about the fact that they will never be white

Every time. Ugly flag + autistic gibberish

Because I agree and I hate myself and I'm waiting for the day of the rope for my ride to end.

Round down

based, I don't want poo in my loo but if poo currently in my loo wants to rid me of jew then poo in my loo till no more jew

Because even the confederacy was infiltrated by jews

>According to Coski, the Saint Andrew's Cross (also used on the flag of Scotland as a white saltire on a blue field) had no special place in Southern iconography at the time, and if Miles had not been eager to conciliate the Southern Jews, his flag would have used the traditional upright "Saint George's Cross" (as used on the flag of England, a red cross on a white field). A colonel named James B. Walton submitted a battle flag design essentially identical to Miles' except with an upright Saint George's cross, but Beauregard chose the diagonal cross design

I think you're all retards but I like memes.

>Checks flag
Most Muslims don't like Jews. Want more?

Because I'm a special black sheep here.

Cool as fuck sempai

So you can have someone to look up to you 160cm manlet

I enjoy it here.

>muslim
>own a gas station
I need something in my life. I come to Sup Forums to FEEL.

That's pretty hard considering most of your race is a bunch of street-shitting faggots. The only really good thing going for us is "WE WUZ MATHEMATICIANS" and "ETERNAL ANGLO KEEPING US DOWN"

Mixed Aruban and Dutch, look very white (green eyes, brown straight hair)
We're cool right?

I have no problem with non white people in pol, as long as they are in their ancestral homeland

You're welcome here, more so than any white cucks. as long as you're hard working and love this country.

Its fun to trigger white people.

We can always rely on you to give the cuckest comments.

Ethnonationalists exist all over the world, man.

because brown people can be NEETs too

Ï'm white, linger on pol from time to time and just wanted to know if you're serious.
What does skin color has to do with anything and not culture?

WAIT BOI IS HI TECH COS ALYUUMS????

>DAS RITE!

Please nigger leaf, i need you to go deeper in that story, got a nice link about it or a quick rundown/ basic gestalt to share?

Yeah...

Nip student here
I am honorary white

Hi pigskin, is this a white supremacist board?

>own a gas station
You need to put it to use

Lmao, the cuck detector is of the charts!

It's funny over here. It's like watching Antz or a community topic film.

I'm too intelligent for your kind, tho.

Keep crirclejerking. :)

>Non-white people, why are you here?
because you can't stop me.

My father was in the German Democratic Republic as a part of the Soviet troops

What do you mean by white? do you mean skin color or Europeans? do you consider Greeks white?

Honestly it only makes sense. Sup Forums in general is for outcasts, so it's no wonder autists, mulattos, whatever, are the majority here.

Wait, it was Europe who was aliums and not Egypt?

*neurons firing*

No?

I was adopted into a white family... That's close enough r-right?

t. cat-drowner

>white girl and I'm from the middle east
You have to go back

Sure thing Mohammed we all know ever white person on Sup Forums wants us gone or dead

We "are" pol. You retarded pigskin.

I would rather have any hard working non-white than a cuck or a low IQ ''muh white supremacy''. Having non-whites in your country is fine as long as your country is over 95% of the native population.

Dank memes

I have a white soul.