Kek

Drumpf got BTFO by Trudeau.
>B-but, he's unstumpable! Centipede! Centipede! r/the_donald says so!
Hahahaha . . . nope!

I never thought Trudeau would be that Alpha

wow

If you kill your enemies and bring peace to your nation, they win.

wtf i hate trump now

>he hasnt seen the video where trudeau lunges at trump like an autist while sticking his chin out like dudley doowright
>trump doing alpha american LBJ lean

Yeah nah fuck off shill

look at that masculine jaw vs trumps chipmunk face. lol

I would just like to say that my leader didn't shame my country even more than he already has and the rest of this shit flinging is inane bants.

The leaf came in energetically but Trump literally stood his ground. Didnt move an inch.

>tfw a male feminist can kick the shit out of the US president

>I know my leader is a literal cuck and bends at the knee to the point where he thinks killing the enemy is them winning but atleast he has a firm handshake!

This is what leaves actually believe.

Drumpf is prepping the moose for Ivanka

are you all mentally challenged? S A G E

Our PM stands tall and strong. American President leans forward and spreads his bum cheeks in anticipation of a maple soaked cock.

This thread is sponsored by the Liberal Government of Canada, Justin Trudeau, the CBC and canadian tax payer

Any Tard-O thread here is being posted by a paid canadian shill in a government office building in Canada

I refuse to believe he got koed by that. It looked like a love tape to his face. How can someone be so weak?

You're prepping yourself for a visit from.the secret service

Robbie Rotten

How small are drumpfs feet lmao

This comment is sponsored by the Liberal Government of Canada, Justin Trudeau, the CBC and canadian tax payer

>the_donald
>>>leddit

Wow, Trudeau sure is tougher than an obese 70 year old.

"You've been hit by, you've been cucked by..."
*Trump leans in*
"...a smooth criminal."
*deports leaf*

You dumb faggot, trump moved forward to stip that cock sucker from hugging him. Watch the video. Youre not good enough for a link, pinko fuck.

Fake, there's no one that KO'd him.

We've seen him box. He's a scrapper. Trump probably almost fell into his broad chest as he tried his little manlet tug.

>Every image IIT

Is it time once more for copious canadian cock?

Only tax dollars from Alberta and Toronto are used to fund the Canadian Trolling Regalia. Secretly diverted through CBC and climatr change initiatives.

He practiced for weeks and its only because hes young and Trump is 70. Hes an alpha cuck.

This guy sucks at boxing, I would destroy him and I'm amateur.

Original photo

She's spotted the easily manipulated beta male.

Woooo boy, Internet tough guy here. We'll make sure to build a scooter accessible ramp to the boxing ring.

If he cums, you win.

>1 Post by this ID
Sage all CTR shill threads

SAGE

Damn. Sucks to be an American today.

>1 Post by this ID
Sage all Kremlin shillers.

I'm gonna buy cool tango shoes and bang mad Latina pussy

> u jelly

I understand hating Stumpf, but isn't it a bit exaggerated to overanalyze a fucking handshake?

It's more about what Trump finds important. And he's very particular on shaking hands, and particularly fucking with people by giving a sudden tug that makes them stumble. It's been something observed bout him long before his presidential prospects.
Trudeau came prepared and completely cut off Trump's usual antics.

Trump is still an inch taller than this syrup nigger. The quarter inch that his heel is off the ground means nothing. Nice try canadia

i love the nigger in the backgrounds face just goes full oh lawdy mode

owned the handshake, his daughter eyefucked him.

trudeau completely owned trump on this visit --> drumpftards on suicide watch

Trump even tried to lean in on him but Justin stood strong