Officers Declare Family’s Beloved Pet Deer ‘Illegal’ — Promptly Kill it In Front of Them

youtube.com/watch?v=HNHwtBns8r8

Who was in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7kRDPmwzVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdy7xmmzPpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An individual should have the right to do anything that doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

If a cop shoots my beloved pet I'd sue the piss out of the police department.

>Who was in the right?

The cops are almost never in the right. Especially when they're shooting people (or pets) who haven't shot first.

ah, yes. the reddit invasion

Deer are illegal pets. When deer are introduced to other species diseases run rampant. Not to mention all the other bad scenarios of a "friendly" deer approaching other humans or domesticated animals.
He gave them a prior warning and had to come back weeks later.
The owners should be shot along with the deer.

Maybe deers can spread diseases

Disease probably ran rampant when we domesticated all sorts of other things.

We all have a right to domesticate whatever we want.

Now if they only started doing this to illegals

Why they shoot bambi? :(

Good.

>game warden
>police officer

Choose one and only one.

Make it some kind of reality TV, too.

Who gives a shit, does it look like they're living around anyone else? Banning something just because something might go wrong in a small amount of cases is idiotic.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Yes, Bovine TB is by far the biggest issue.

>t. statist cuck

Shameful. I respect the law, but his guy had no right to do this. A pet deer is a cool thing; it's not like it was in pain or harming anyone. Their neighbours probably thought it was sweet.

why is the first option for amerifats always to pull their trigger

are they fucking braindead

>youtube.com/watch?v=K7kRDPmwzVI
deerdu nufffing

Only Redditors would care about cops shooting their pets, true 1488 Sup Forumsacks would thank them

>MUH SOVERIGN RIGHTS! The thread
Don't break the law, don't get consequences
pretty easy kids

le ReDdit xDDD
wEED cures CANCER man!!!!!!!!11!

You can't capture or hunt wildlife without a permit. Did they have one?

I'd have to see the laws in that particular area and the context before knowing who was right. It's almost certainly the game warden but I still get an ache in my freedom when I see the State let themselves into your property and shoot your animal.

I am admittedly not knowledgeable of the law but I know the State controls animals, they don't own them. This is why they can come into your yard and shoot your pet cardinal but you can't sue them if a bear comes in and kills your child.

Do you not know all the scares we had with cows and chickens? Both of which you can freely own.

>fuck havin laws and shit

where's the german deerposter? he'll either be traumatized by, or masturbate to this (or both)

Burgerland

I don't thinking blowing away a deer in somebodies driveway counts as hunting. And since he's the game warden he probably does have a permit or doesn't need one.

If the law is unjust then we have no obligation to follow it

>true 1488 Sup Forumsacks would thank them
Except Hitler was a huge ecofag, a vegetarian for ethical reasons, and much of his platform involved animal welfare laws.

Good try tho.

It wasn't wildlife, it was a pet

so if hillary had enacted laws that said
>anyone who posts on Sup Forums or says "problematic" things will be send to political-correctness concentration camp
you would have defended that law?

die in a fire you bootlicking turd

Good goy, don't forget to pick up that can.

>defending police brutality
>defending an unjust law
cuck

What the fuck is it with police and government officials killing pets? I swear it seems like they kill more pets than people every year.

Who is in the in the right?
The owner of course. that copper clearly stated that he did not have a search warrant, and therefore had no right to enter that man his property. however he gave his consent which makes its all A-okay.

what have we learned? never let a cop on your property, not even for a "friendly" chat.

"the more you know"

lmao what faggot you are. Into the gas chambers you go kike

How the hell can these retards call themselves police officers with a straight face.

I'm a cop, and if I was told to do this I'd tell my superiors to kiss the fattest part of my ass. There are a million and one things that are more important than some dumb bitch's pet deer, and you're going to make her the priority? Meanwhile, you've got niggers running around killing and stealing. But that old lady's deer is the problem. Yeah, fuck you retards. I'd be ashamed to put on the uniform.

>keeping deer is illegal
Only reason the cop was justified. The deer would never be able to survive in the wild. It would either have to be taken to a sanctuary or euthanized somewhere. Euthanizing it in front of the family sounds cruel, but the alternative is to carry it alive in a traumatic environment and euthanize it in a different location.
>deer diseases
Vaccinate the deer and keep it away from other wild deer. If there are too many other deer in the area to do this, diseases already run rampant.
>bad scenarios of a "friendly" deer approaching other humans
Shoot wild deer who come too close to human areas to make deer fear humans.
>prior warning
Didn't warn the owner that the deer would be euthanized.

is reddit where all the smart people on Sup Forums went? That would explain a lot.

Hurrr durrrr legality and morality are the same!

Why did they have to shoot it?

Seems like if people have an illegal pet that a government group would confiscate it until the people can get permits or make their home legal for the animal.

Lots of people have weird/exotic pets.

If you even question the police you might as well be a 100% libcuck Redditor

>The owners should be shot along with the deer.

Thread faggot found.

that was before laws were passes to prevent plagues and other shit. you're not going to have a domesticated komodo dragon

ive heard stories about people that had a deer as pet and they thought it was nice and one day it just hooved them and killed them.

so you support the new canadian islamophobia ban?
how progressive of you

/pols/ edgy retard community keeps getting bigger.

Game Wardens only like doing the easy stuff. here in Montana we have fucking poachers going crazy with shit, yet Game Wardens just lazy about going after fishermen

This.

>implying you wouldn't bend over if asked
Wheres your big revolution bitch?
You won't do shit.
All these butt hurt virgins
Go pound sand racists.
You don't want your animals put down? Don't break the law.
You don't want to get shot? Don't break the law
Stop the internet toughguy shit
that was old in 2007

>her crying at the end

Why would they do this

It was pet wildlife.

We used to have a pet deer.
Hunters shot its mother and sold it to us.

It tried to run away constantly, terrible idea for a pet.

All the yanks in this thread siding with the police
>Heh, don't mess with the law, kid... Fucking deer deserved it. Muh diseases! Can't let them deer AIDS run rampant!

People should be allowed to take the risk of getting hooved if they want to, they'll have no one but themselves to blame

Thats what you deserve americucks at least in my country i can fuck around with my sheeps and camals in day light on the streets and nobody would give a fuck

>mfw "Just run away" "I'm sorry" *BANG*

>42 cityposters realize why everyone in rural areas fucking hate the DNR

Fuck the DNR.

Not an argument
Only degenerates keep anything other than cats as pets

I would have shot all the wardens in the back then jizzed all over their corpses.

Yup, at the end of the time most cops/wardens are asshats and will get you into trouble.

I AM GONNA SHOOT IN THE HEAD ITS HUMANE YEEHAW
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL YER DEER WOOHOO
*empties his revolvers in the air*

Should we have passed laws in the stone age to stop the domestication of cows because they caused disease?

The correct answer:

Family should have made an actual cage-like habitat for the deer (Big since deers like to roam)
Should have contacted local city council/government/county officials about it before claiming said pet deer
Vaccinate and thorough health check on deer to make sure it's not a carrier to disease
Register it into the local animal pet database to mark it as official pet
Never let deer wander where other deer could be present as it encourages wrong behaviours

Found the buttmad welfare queen.

i thought this was america where you have freedom but you don't. also how did the cops find out they had the deer did someone snitch on them.

killing animals is something only subhumans do

>It's legal to destroy someones property that doesn't pose a threat to the public because we say you're not allowed to have it

statists never fail to amuse me

>The deer would never be able to survive in the wild.
Proof? Even domesticated pigs can be released into the wild and become feral eventually.

The state is always right, only NIGGERS think otherwise.

theyre used to killing deer and wanna be extra edgy I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdy7xmmzPpE

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO CARES!?

This is actually pretty infuriating.

Illegal is illegal no matter how much its loved. I think the important lesson to learn from this is it's cheaper to shoot the illegals than to deport them.

This so fucked up.

Eye for an eye is the only legitimate rule of law IMO.

You kill my beloved pet deer I kill you.

>muh degeneracy

not an argument

Those cucks just stand there and do nothing wtf

But questioning is good. If you don't question, you're left in the dark.
As a true conservative, as a true patriot, I want authoritarianism, it IS the way forward to a better country.
HOWEVER - as soon as the people become too lazy to ask questions or are placed under watch/arrest for asking questions, something is wrong.

Patriotism isn't only about loving ones country, its about doing what's best for the country.
Ergo, loving ones country and doing what's best for it doesn't just mean defending it from exterior threats - but also interior ones too.
Just because someone makes laws and decides what happens, that doesn't mean they're good or have good intentions at all times.
Without questioning the reasoning, there can't be progress.

Am I saying riots are the right thing to do? No.
Am I saying disrespect the police? No.
Am I crying about whoever wins an election? No.
What I am saying however, is forums between the general public and those in power to share information, ideas and ideals is a good thing.
Some laws are unjustified, some laws were once justified but now no longer are, some laws are perfect but need to be explained to those who do not understand.
The more we talk, the more we understand.
The more we understand, the more we can accept.
The more we accept, the more we love our countries.

If I was a game warden I would go after fishermen too. You won't get much catching a poacher, catching an illegal/unlicensed fisherman gets you a bunch of free fishing gear.

They are the exact same here in Louisiana.

There is a bridge near my home (can't say which, some idiot might be able to identify me if I did) and it says "NO FISHING" on it. Needless to say, some kids fish off of it. I was told to fucking arrest a teenager I caught fishing off of it. Instead I told the kid to beat it and not come back, I'm not gonna arrest a child over fishing off of a bridge.

It is ridiculous, the red tape that this fucking job has and how PC and by the book we're supposed to be. I don't work with game wardens typically but with the limited experience I have with them and going off of this video, they appear to be major spazzes. Could've easily smacked the deer in the ass and told him to leave, or at least warned the family first.

There are people in my fucking town that throw MATTRESSES in the river and completely destroy the Mississippi. But no, let me get on this kid fishing off of our bridge.

You stupid mongrel. Laws shouldn't exist "just because." If you're not causing discomfort to anyone else you should be able to do what you want.

That deer can obviously come and go as it pleases, and it chooses to hang out with those people. There is no reason to brain it.

He's being sarcastic you shit-gobbler. The cops should put YOU down.

and why the fuck not? How does my owning of an exotic animal infringe upon the rights or safety of anyone else? "Bu-bu-but muh plagues!" If you aren't a retard you'd understand owning a fucking deer in a rural area on YOUR PROPERTY will not contribute to a "Plague", there's no such thing as "Deer Flu"

Yes America where you can eat human meat and buy a flame throwers but can't have deer as a pet

>out side of hunting season deers run all over the roads
no fuck deer always causing accidents and injuries.

Everything but the first and last things you suggested shouldn't be necessary and are prime examples of government over regulation

Went too far with the b8 there m8.

so I can brutally molest and torture the deer instead if I own it because it isnt a person

this. the lowest hanging fruit will always be the route gov. employees will take. anything that gets results on paper is good enough.

>internet tough guy shit

says the guy acting tough on the internet.

Yeah no shit. Even when I had my license the asshats still bothered me. Wardens are useless as fuck

Welcome to Trump's America

If you really wanted anybody and everybody off your back you'd do this.

Bureaucratic nonsense shit can still go a long way

>p-please d-daddy government fuck my throat harder

Is ... is this a Reddit raid?

Bwahah, you have to try harder faggots, but thanks for the laugh.

There is literally no reason for some goddamn police officer to take time out of his day to shoot this tame deer who lives with a bunch of yokels in the middle of nowhere.

>ITT: bootlickers

Didn't they have more options than killing the animal?

Lots of people have exotic pets.

Seems like they should have confiscated the animal until the people got permits and made an enclosure.

On this episode of redditors on Sup Forums: watch redditors get mad over

>a fucking deer

finally the eternal Deer poster got BTFO

Well I don't agree with the decision by the police and deers really are harmless.

Honestly it's a stupid fucking law but cops have no choice but to enforce it or lose their jobs.

Catch 22 situation.