They found out about the blue pigeon!

People quickly found out that we use the blue pigeon to secretly signal fellow natsoca so now we need something different. Milk is also in the mainstream. I miss carrying and chugging gallons of milk to display my superiority but all good things must end.

New ideas:
>Laundry baskets
>Apples
>Burkas
>Pride flags
>Planks of wood
>Qurans
>Apple Air
>Starbucks Chai Tea Latte

Any of these are fool proof symbols to meet up with other Natsocs but we need some memes to spread it to our brethren.

Bump for interest. WE MUST RAID

muh honeypot

>blue
Should we gas the color blind?

>blue

Personally I use my beard and large rimmed glasses to signal to other white supremacists.

The Nike logo is what my fellow Nazis and I use to secretly signal each other.

I use my Samsung phone to signal

This

Strawpoll?

Good ideas. Also I think this may be good. Maybe do a subtle red armband on it with the Indian Swastik to blend in better. This can be worn with nike shoes and beard/big glasses while using an apple product. That way you'll know he's our guy.

Im going off of the hilarious posts of people "reporting" the "blue pigeon" supremacist symbol.

Just trying to find new ways to meet my dudes. I need memes. We gotta let our guys know. The more ridiculous the better.

post pics of cats. Cats are the new swastika.

no let's do this.

You mean the autism pigeon?

Think about how massively butthurt the SJWs would be if their favorite animal became a symbol of hate.

THIS. let's destroy this normie-tier memes

Do we carry around cats with us too though? What about in person?

Fuck off shill

>normie-tier
it was technically stolen from here, just like pepe

Blacked !

Whos the shill, the guy wanting normie tier memes and ridiculous items seen as "alt-right" hate symbols so that normal people think lefties are crazy or the guy calling him a shill without input?

Did you rub your hands together after posting?

>Apple
>Being this sheeple

>really enjoy milk
>now people will accuse me of fascism for drinking it
is this a fucking joke? are liberals unironically on the level of associating the consumption of beverages with extreme right wing views? what the FUCK

FUCK I SWEAR IT WAS BLUE! Fuck you CERN, I was enjoying that timeline.

>Cats are the new swastika.

Tattoo your blood-type on your right upper arm

I just heard a liberal equate "the Russian hacks" to Pearl Harbor. If we say that apple is a neo nazi symbol enough they are dumb enough to bite.

Moomin is pretty natsoc senpai

GOOGLE LOGO

Everybody has a pair of these.

Not iconic enough. Would be hard.

I thought so too. Need skinheads Photoshopped with Google shirts on

Not familiar with Moomin. Ill look into

Fuck off, stop forcing your memes and start talking about politics.