According to this map, where do you live?

According to this map, where do you live?

and yes, one friend of mine (a die hard liberal) living on commiefornia posted it on kikebook

Orlando Florida

Part of America that voted for Trump. God tier rust belt patriots.

You should tell your friend he forgot that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are part of "Dumbistan" now.

dumbfuckistan: pic related

>posting the decade old version

The map maker forgot Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania!

I live in southern Jersey, which is a shit state but my county is basically Alabama, which is shit in another way.

I live in NYC, people like to make pretend this city is super smart and sophisticated but aside from the rich white people and the Jews athe average iq is probably on par with Karachi or Rio, and the people look it too.

colorado
new mexico
nevada

should be blue

Tampa Florida

america

nevada, colorado, new mexico, virginia went blue

Where in SJ? I grew up there, but am in SF now.

These people throw the same goddamn fit every time they loose. Tell him the joke's twelve years old.

Okie here, solid red five elecions running. Get rekt Texas, Austin fucks you every time.

You look like a Puerto Rican whore! Make me sick

I grew up in Tampa, lived in Westchase/Citrus Park area

Apparently I live in Dumbistan even though I always thought I'd be in Southern Dumbistan since I live in Arkansas.

We're always included in the old Confederacy but whatever.

>TN not even part of southern dumbistan
Now that more than anything makes me pissed. We're the best damn state of the South and they'd better recognize that.

in a suburb near fort lauderdale

>Most of the GDP
>All of the important companies.
>Literally all of the decent people.

The only reason we don't carpet nuke it is because they grow a decent amount of food, but mass vertical farming will cuck that from them.

> circle jerk circle jerking

They are in the process of handing us the next several elections. Please do not interrupt.

the dipshit didn't even post the right electoral map

Dumbistan, although CO is went blue

It's weird, I can't stop really making myself think ever since I looked at OP's photo.

southern dumbistan and most parts of dumbistan is the real america desu

>-istan
Sounds awfully bigoted of them to steal from Arabic culture.

>California
>Not Dumbistan
You fucked up

Tell him his geography is outdated and that Wisconsin and Michigan are now part of Greater Dumbistan.

Seminole Florida

Brandon reporting

>WAAAAAAAH ISLAMPHOBIA
>Hehehe you're from DUMBISTAN hehe

The whole country is dumbistan

>Real Americans hate the founding fathers
Wut

Dumbistan, thanks to Trump. Glad PA woke up.

Polk County FL.

Cuckinois

better dumbistan than pakistan

wtf I'm in Virginia, we voted for Hillary like good goys. Why the fuck are we red.

This map is not even accurate based on what it's trying to say.

NY, IL, MI, WI, and PA are all 90% conservative geographically, it's just that they have large cities. VA is actually more liberal geographically than those other states. And CO and NM are pretty much liberal states nowadays anyway thanks to spics.

>60% white

Southern dumbfuckistan

>"50 states of America"
>there's actually only 48 (I counted)
Common Core is making us retards, I swear.

Fuck off democrat