Hating Jews is retarded

I am pretty nationalist, and redpilled about racial realism and the bad things about multiculutralism. And yet the Jew hate just seems retarded. Do you people realize how dumb you look when you hate Jews?

So many times I have seen people say, when talking about right wing nationalist groups: "you know they have some good points about identity and immigration, but they really turn me off with their hatred of Jews". Over and over and over, whenever people hear "alt-right" they just hear "jew haters" instead of the legitimate things they have to say about restricting immigration.

You are destroying yourselves. You are ensuring that no one is even going to listen to you about race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
americanliterature.com/author/mark-twain/short-story/concerning-the-jews
youtu.be/M60FUPVtq9k?t=997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well Jews are disproportionately in high places in left wing media and politics. Why not be a race realist about that?

The really dumb part about all the Jew stuff here on Sup Forums is that Sup Forums tends to literally blame Jews for almost all the problems in Western society. I really don't think Jews are capable of half the things Sup Forums says they do.

To me, the Jew stuff is just a way for losers to scapegoat. Sup Forums virgins just want a way to say the system is rigged against them, when in reality they failed in life because of their own shortcomings, not because some international cabal of super secretive society destroyers somehow rigged the system against them

I'm fairly certain that this is pasta, but even if it isn't you clearly haven't been lurking enough.

Nationalist jews hate other groups being nationalist because it undermines their work to subvert other nations and fool the goys. A white or asian nationalist will look out for whites or asians, respectively, and the jew wants to weaken them to be on top. White nationalists don't care about asians/blacks/abo nations just as how asian nationalists don't care about other nations except their own. They just want what's best for their people. A jew nationalist wants what best for his people but that means other nations pose a threat and thus the jew will work hard to weaken others if it means the jew will come out on top.

White nationalism and asian nationalism seek to refrain from interfering in other nations, jewish nationalism seeks to disrupt others.

Orthodox Jews voted for Trump, they are /ourguys/

>hating jews
>hating the jew
How is this so hard to get? One of the oldest memes of civilization

It's not pasta. Half of you faggots will almost always blame Jews for any issue. Literally every single time an issue is brought up in the West it's somehow the fault of the Jews.

You guys make Jews much more powerful than they actually are

good goy

I agree. You dumb fucks use statistics about crime, income etc to justify hating on blacks and latinos...but ignore the evidence when it comes to Jews have superior stats in these categories. Makes the whole 'realist' argument look like a cherry picking festival...pick the data that fits your narrative and leave the rest.

Pretty much every major problem in the west has roots in jews waging a war for white genocide. That sound asinine and tin-foil-hat to you. It sounded crazy to me too. Then I took the redpill and realized that Jews are the greatest evil mankind has ever or will ever face.

Nobody would be considered mad for presuming a member of the Ku Klux Klan to be a racist, nor a member of the Americans for Democratic Action to hate the Klan. By the same token, simply because we base our views on the weight of previous evidence, we are not crazy or 'hate-mongers' when we presume that any given, unknown Jew is a Zionist or a Communist. The probability that he is one of the two and at least sympathetic to Communism is overwhelming.

About the only way we can and do judge people, until we get to know them extremely well, is by the group to which they belong. If that group has proved over a long period of time, by its actions, that it is hostile to us, it is not 'hate' or 'bigotry' to consider unknown members of that group also hostile, unless and until we learn differently about the particular member who is an exception to the rule.

The Jews have calculatingly deprecated this utterly necessary rule of daily living and cultivated the opposite, insane idea that we must presume every individual to be a 'blank', no matter what the evidence of his being a cannibal or a Sicilian or an Irishman or a Swede, all in order to keep people from noticing that a devilish lot of Jews are Communists and therefore traitors!

Once one has realized that the Jews are not just a religious group' and a pitiful, persecuted one at that — but a racial and nationalistic group in our midst — then one can see the obvious fact that most of the individual members of this group can be expected to be certain things, namely, Communists, Zionists and race-mixers. This does not mean, of course, that all of the group must be a certain thing, any more than all Germans are Nazis and all Italians are Catholics.

Correct. Sup Forums is pretty much BLM for white virgins.

It keeps the (((altright))) from being a legit movement. Which is good because it is not. Sup Forums is satire for lonely autists, newfriend

GET OUT YOU R/THEDONALD FAGGOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I pretty much agree with you. It doesn't matter that jews are a problem or not. It is a deep redpill to swallow immediatly and is basically labeled as a "classic conspiracy". You will only get "You are one of those people huh?" in response.

I think the race realist approach is better.

Step 1: Get them to accept that in general, ethnic groups work for their self interest. This is almost too obvious, but it's much easier for people to swallow.

Step 2: Now, obviously jews work for their self interest. You don't need to go further than that and to continuously point out jews that act subversive or follows the pattern reinforcing (1).

Step 3: ?????

Step 4: Profit!

t. a jew

TLDR. Fuck you kike

too many similar letters, has to be the same thing

History repeats itself. When Jews stop trying to fuck over everyone who isn't jewish then perhaps we can finally turn the page.

There has been historical presidence to hate Jews. In medieval Europe they were a less nomadic form of Gypsies, not to mention the Bible also caused many issues. Most Jews however did well for themselves in the industrial age/modern era. If not for illogical religious fears and the fact many Early communist/Marxist intelectualls were in fact Jewish there wouldn't be as much stigma against Jews as there are. Catholics used to face this problem being assumed we all worshiped the satanic Pope according to retarded conspiracy theorists.

lol WTF IS THAT THING

good post, wher'es the like button

> I am pretty nationalist, and redpilled about racial realism and the bad things about multiculutralism.

If that were true you wouldn't make such a stupid post as Jews are behind all of that, and much more.

To me its only a few jews that are the problem. George Soros, Janet Yellen, Leon Trotsky, and Goldman Sacs are the best examples of jews acting like how Sup Forums portrays them.

But to me the greatest threat to western society goes like this.
1. Islam and Sharia Law
2. Chinese communist Party and China's out of control censorship, militarisim, pollution, and disregard for intellectual property rights.
3. Jewish Shilling
4. Leftists and Neo Communists.

Average british woman

>they really turn me off with their hatred of Jews
Literally nobody in history has ever said this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
Here is the Jewish redpill for a jew himself.

I would put neo communists and leftists at 3.

Zionist Jews a largely fine. They can have their country if it means they stay the fuck out of the business of other countries.

Globalist/Marxist Jews are the plight of the world.

>Then I took the redpill and realized that Jews are the greatest evil mankind has ever or will ever face.

Let me tell you something. I've been on here for quite some time and I've yet to fall for the "Jews are behind it all" meme. You want to know why? Because half the time the arguments on here that Jews control society and that they are out to get the white man are just total baseless arguments that imply that the Jews are the boogeyman of everything.

It's the same thing every time. These arguments are never nuanced and they are never actually articulated well. You just prop up your boogeyman and say that every single problem has to be the result of (((them))).

It's the same way leftists argue. Everything is the fault of white privilege, or male privilege, or some sort of boogeyman in society. Usually successful white men. What you guys don't understand is that you're using the same tactics that leftists use.

by a jew*

>So many times I have imagined that people say

Why does Sup Forums always fall for this bait? It's a single fucking post by the OP and probably a pasta.

What do you mean "you people?"

Step up your game OP

americans should not talk about nationalism

Looks like a jew babby to me

>jews
>intelligent
>can't figure out how to avoid getting kicked out of every country ever

INDECENCY! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have no issue with Zionism as most palastinians are looked at as the niggers of the Arab world. A few less Arab niggers is fine. The problem with Jews are the Marxists. I love Ben shaprio and Milo just fine.

I think the big problem with Jews is you're not allowed to talk about them. Jews are over-represented in many fields, and no one is even allowed to mention it. This is largely because to explain why you need to admit that people of different races are different, ruining Jew-led multiculturalism, or you need to give white people quotas like blacks/Asians/etc, causing the Jews to lose the comparative advantage they currently enjoy.

Jews want all the benefits of being a collective, with none of the downsides. There are plenty of good Jewish people, but until we can address the collectivized Jews like we can any other collective, groups that recognize the advantages Jews enjoy will quickly turn conspiratorial.

here's your (you)

If you wanted a redpill infograph dump why didn't you just ask?

>le based nationalist jews meme XDDD

Fuck off, kike shill.

Mark Twain:
>In all the ages Christian Europe has been oblige to curtail his activities. If he entered upon a mechanical trade, the Christian had to retire from it. If he set up as a doctor, he was the best one, and he took the business. If he exploited agriculture, the other farmers had to get at something else. Since there was no way to successfully compete with him in any vocation, the law had to step in and save the Christian from the poor-house. Trade after trade was taken away from the Jew by statute till practically none was left. He was forbidden to engage in agriculture; he was forbidden to practise law; he was forbidden to practise medicine, except among Jews; he was forbidden the handicrafts. Even the seats of learning and the schools of science had to be closed against this tremendous antagonist. Still, almost bereft of employments, he found ways to make money, even ways to get rich. Also ways to invest his takings well, for usury was not denied him. In the hard conditions suggested, the Jew without brains could not survive, and the Jew with brains had to keep them in good training and well sharpened up, or starve. Ages of restriction to the one tool which the law was not able to take from him--his brain--have made that tool singularly competent; ages of compulsory disuse of his hands have atrophied them, and he never uses them now. This history has a very, very commercial look, a most sordid and practical commercial look, the business aspect of a Chinese cheap-labour crusade. Religious prejudices may account for one part of it, but not for the other nine.
americanliterature.com/author/mark-twain/short-story/concerning-the-jews

This. Jews are a religious group who promote shameless leg-up their ingroup and suffer none of the ridicule of being religious twats because muh holocaust

>Milo Rocks
>Good Night Alt Right
>Coexist bumber sticker

Pick one you can't be an alt lite member and be a libtard.

>Harold Ramis rule 63

I'm not sure how much of it is actually serious though. People do make jokes about everything here.

>forming all of your convictions and principles based off infographs you got off of an image board

You really can't be this stupid to actually allow yourself to be this easily persuaded

>You are destroying yourselves.
Not really, no.

Sup Forums even when it was /new/ always hated the kike for many valid reasons fuck off

Idc, go back to redddit

pogrom expert reporting in

there's a small minority within the jewish population that fill in all the dirty holes and make up to the 60-70% of radicals
jew awareness when you're dealing with the media is a rational thing to consider

Are you one of those Sup Forumsdfags who hate that people have opinions they don't like on Sup Forums? Grow up.

>The spread of information is now bad

You arnt making a good case for your argument shill

I wonder why people think that?? Could it be decades of indoctrination? I wonder who's responsible for that indoctrination? Sorry, Shlomo, but the game is up.

The problem with the Jews is their control of Hollywood and the media machine.

Through this they've promoted their degenerate theology and philosophy and have fucked the minds of the goyim.

To heal the west we must destroy Hollyweird.

this is true

>OP when he realises the thread backfired

kikes, ladies and gents.

You put social standing above the truth and fall for the ProudBoys bullshit that is obviously meant to be a weak and gay on purpose pressure valve to redirect anger away from Jewish supremacists who are blackmailing our politicians.

Try as I may I cannot fucking parse your run-on sentence, rephrase or gtfo

I don't buy the jew conspiracies. Race and IQ can explain why there's so many of them in high places, and aside from that I've never seen any evidence for these supposed conspiracies. Besides, even if there's a Jewish illuminati, what they do doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

If they control then banks and siphon money by printing it, why would they rock the boat by bringing in all these non-whites? If they already control everything, why risk it by doing useless shit like mass immigration? If Jews control Europe, why on earth would they bring in Muslims, of all people? Muslims hate them the more than anyone. What's their motive for all this? I mean after all if they already control everything why burn it down?

>information

Tell you what. When you can prove that half the quotes on the Jewish stuff were actually said, then you get my attention with the rest of your infographics.

Then you willfully ignore the overrepresentation of Jews in state departments, finance, science and media by factors of many thousands.

Stop your bullshit Ira

>le jews are based meme can we join lol?
>alt right
>reddit spacing
H*lfchan is kill

except the data is actually on our side...

the leftists are claiming whites are the most privileged in spite of evidence to the contrary. They ignore all the immigrant groups making way above median income and Jews making 200% of median income.

They're fighting a legitimate battle against the wrong group. They are (((coincidentally))) being funded to do this by the group who actually fits the criteria they use to describe white people.

That's because we work harder and are just plain better and smarter than you. You're the nigger now.

>Jew wants proof

Fuck off kike

It's not bait. It's completely true. I just typed it up.

Maybe it's been said before by others, but it needs to keep being said. Someone like Jared Taylor will get further than any Jet-hating person will. Because Taylor talks about things that seem more tangible, like the connection between race and IQ, than a shadowy group of people just controlling everything.

When you talk about Jews, you just sound like loony conspiracy theorists. To the average person is sounds retarded at best and nazi at worst

>You are ensuring that no one is even going to listen to you about race.
What they are doing is ensuring that the alt-right can never be an intellectual movement, but one of anime-avatar twitter trolls.
This is why Spencer is either retarded or controlled. He guaranteed that alt-right would be nazifaggots instead of reasonable people. He assassinated the movement with one arm movement, one "Heil!" Embarrassing how you ate that up.

youtu.be/M60FUPVtq9k?t=997

>implying that even half the quotes on the infographics are real

Yep.

Jews are so threatened by us that they want to destroy us. They'd prefer a world of dumb, malleable niggers.

If Muslims cease to exist so do the Jews, they need the scapegoat in order not to be ridiculed for being religious twats

Fuck off kike. Only liberal kikes, mostly hooknose writers for magz and newspapers. Spreading liberal shit and multiculturalism. A World tower of Babel is strength even the good Jews of the OT knew multiculturalism will never work especially when i piss on all your Gods. Not an atheist.

>shill

You aren't making a good case for your fucking argument when everyone who disagrees with you is called a fucking shill. Most of these info graphics are cherry picked examples of your narrative. Only a complete fool falls for that type of propaganda.

You should get a job at Huffington Post if you're so easily persuaded by a few fucking examples on a stupid picture you low IQ moron.

But if they're the masters of deception, can't they just stop being religious twats, at least in the presence of goys?

(((jewry))) is not jews, you don't become cabal by cutting your dick and wearing funny hats

newfag here

I agree with this.

Guns don't kill people, Jews kill people, amirite?

Ever thought that maybe they are doing God's work by helping you identify the true idiots in our society to avoid and not let rise to power?
Why do we, as humans, not serve justice to our own sins but instead grant them mercy? Are we not to learn from the mistake of our past all while carving out a more perfect world one moment at a time? Of course we are.

100 year anniversary of Bolshevism. Theres many good Jews, but the commie kikes should be gassed with the niggers.