HAPPENING: DOOMSDAY 2/16/17

HOLY SHIT, WTF DO WE DO???? AMERICA IS FUCKED!

If only they did this everyday

>Make note of Mexican co-workers or kids who are out on the 16th
>Report to ICE

Bueno.

So they are basically making it obvious that they are undocumented and need to be reported?

Continue on just fine. They need the jobs, the goods and the services. The US can function without them.

>implying illegals will risk getting fired by skipping work

I hate illegals but they need jobs just like we do. They won't skip work.

Has a single one of these 'day without' campaigns ever even economically registered

>Niggers stop selling crack
>Arabs stop selling carpets and renting luxury cars
>Chinks and Indians stop making shitty tech startups

this again shows how deluded leftists are.
i hate mexicans. i hate illegals. i live in a mexican barrio.

But with that being said these fucks are dirty aztec peasants who are legitimate working class whose only link to the left that constantly stands up for them is that they will get them more gibs and no ICE to chase them.

My point is, anyone who knows real campesino beaners knows that not one of them would take a day off work for some stupid virtue signalling bullshit stunt like this.

This will never happen.

Oh shit it's the Chupacabra

no because unlike the virtue signalling student that made the flyer people with those jobs need the money.

sweet, no long lines at any city/county offices clogged with gibsmedats and their anchor babies/kids. Trump keeps on bringing those wins!

>everyone who doesn't show up for work on Thursday gets deported

It looks like it was made by one of us desu

As a threat, it's piss poor. Extended indefinitely it might be a pain in the ass for a few months, but shit would roll on and in the end nobody would notice.

Quit trying to take over and assimilate, you fucking retards.I got into this argument the other day; blame all the assholes that keep waving Mexican flags on 4th of July and talking about reconquista and other La Raza stupidity.

fpbp

>be legal latino working at wal-mart
>fucking beaner illegal scum doesn't report for his shift
>now I have to work twice as hard

Thanks illegals.

No, immigrants are poor. Losing a day of work can mean not being able afford food for the week.

Ahahahahah...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh my god, which one of you glorious bastards did this?

SPBP

Holy shit. This sounds like it's going to be the best day I've had in years.

That's exactly the spirit that made Mexico great Paco. Well done.

I think we know who is really going to win.

That's really a terrible idea. Most illegal immigrants work the really unreliable jobs where if you don't turn up for a day they give it to someone else and you're out.

DO IT
FUCKING DO IT YOU FAGGOTS

... c-can we make this a daily thing? Hell I'd settle for a national holiday?

We'll call it. "Immigrant Appreciation Day" where they stay at home, and don't come out in public at all.

Won't affect me, we fired all our illegal employees years ago and use a system that detects bogus SSNs so we can't possibly hire any more.

I was wondering why my one professor said no class that day. Fucking cunt

>illegals can read english

Recipient of DACA here.

This is fucking retarded. I'm not missing work fuck that.

It's almost like they think they can afford missing work.

More proof the leftist elite are all rich white women. How do we fix white women Sup Forums?

This is definitely Sup Forums's doing.