Liberals are becoming a little unhinged, don't you think?

Liberals are becoming a little unhinged, don't you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
vimeo.com/143379353
youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8
youtu.be/9F3tKTvaLT4?t=2m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>becoming

Hey pham, great to see you're finally awake from that coma you've been in all these years.

What can they even make fun of Miller for?

>oh he's trumps little puppet!!

Well, no shit he works for the guy. He's not a manlet afaik. Not ugly and he doesn't say stupid shit. Good luck boring your audience I guess. Most people don't even know who he is.

They say he's a Nazi. I've had libs on plebbit post a side by side comparison of Goebbels on video saying " Our patience has its limits. One day we'll shut their lying Jewish mouths" next to a video of Miller with the subtitles "Our patience has its limits. One day we'll shit their lying globalist mouths."

Of course, no actual quote exists and the Miller gif was created by Sup Forums, but liberals view it as absolute truth nonetheless.

Found the gif btw.

#LiberalsToObstructProgress

#SorosPuppetsWantWitchhunt

#DemsFightForSwampGovernment

SPREAD EM!

no

For fuck's sake that's our meme gif

Will the word Nazis ever lose it's power? Or will the (((media))) never let people wake up and become desensitized to it?

>31 years old

It's funny because he's a jew

Yeah that's what I said. You know what else is kind of funny? This multi million funded super PAC used the T swastika Sup Forums created at the end of their Trump ad.

We made that fucking swastika.

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

This new wave of fascism is so inclusive it welcomes Jews such as Milo, Cernovich and Miller into their ranks.

this timeline is just great
>Sup Forums loves miller, makes a bunch of goebbels jokes and gifs
>normies stumble upon miller goebbels memes and think the guy actually copied goebbels speeches
>it confirms all their fears about how trump is a massive fascist who will turn america into the 4th reich

it all reinforces them in their LITERALLY HITLER delusions. our memes are actively radicalizing them.

we are actually making an impact, we are contributing to the acceleration and escalation of the culture war. i love you Sup Forumsacks so much!

the fact that miller is a literal jew is just icing on the cake

They were never human to begin with.

HE'S FUCKIGN JEWISH

I'd say they're flailing wildly in a state of absolute psychosis at this point.

we are actually making an impact

See A Sup Forums meme was actually used in a multi million dollar superPAC ad.

And yes, we've been fairly complicit in radicalizing the left. Fortunately they mostly act on emotion, so it's easy to manipulate them to violence and push moderates to the right. I don't think people realize just how influential this cartoon image board is.

>goes on sunday shows
>equates politicians saying dont arrest illegals with politicians saying dont arrest my friend for tax dodging
>become public enemy #1

Trump is still president and they hate it.

So, why is he public enemy #1 and what did he do to late night talk shows.

I love the variety of lefty hysteria.

Political news media, pop culture, social media, riots, hate crime hoaxes.

Every flavor of mass madness

Kikes need a real holocaust.

>Sup Forums ended up harming a good man

I get that it's ebin to see our memes in reality, but Miller was /ourguy/.

But Colbert is a conservative.

I don't remember seeing the Trumpstika here until after that ad, but if you say so.

Fuck em, they aren't my fellow countrymen I want them all to die.

I am praying for civil war.

>Liberals are becoming a little unhinged, don't you think?

No this is how the CIA has been overthrowing Governments for Decades...

Who is Otpor? Warning this is Agitprop vimeo.com/143379353

What have they have been up to since then youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8

>drumpfkins butthurt about a little satirical piece
2020 is coming fast... watch yourselves

liberals havent taken losing very well

That's because you're a newfag and you're lying.
If not, which is unlikely; lurk more, faggot.

>trump is literally hitler!!!!
>no one is afraid to publicly mock trump

this is how stupid liberals are

Wait, he actually says that? I just thought someone took the clip and put the words over it to allude to Goebbels

God damn that's hilarious

>liberal
>unhinged
Yeah...no shit

think I misread, he didn't actually say that, people just made the gif

Yeah, especially after 8 years of mysteriously being unable to come up with punchy insults they could fling at the president, but now in a wholly bipartisan way, the juices are finally flowing.

How have the late night shows even survived this far? I don't know anyone who watches this shit. Colbert stopped being funny years ago.

the media think they matter

they got hillary elected afterall....

He's the guy who was with him on the trail the whole time, yea? I like the dude just because he actually does look a bit like Goebbels.

AHAHAHAH Miller BFTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL!!!!!!11111
youtu.be/9F3tKTvaLT4?t=2m59s

oh look. they can't even be bothered to read the threads.

LMAO EBIN xDDDD

Ive always wondered why hill-pepe is crosseyed

Old people maybe.

>Hating Kike Goebbels

No more than the right wing during the last 8 years, honestly.

anytime a word is overused people become desensitized to it

That doesn't fucking LOOK like he's mouthing those words. Reddit is seriously retarded

>Liberals are becoming a little unhinged, don't you think?

I started thinking this when they were pushing the "There are now 60+ genders" and all the LGBTQJISDJFHSI nonsense.

kek.

Its amazing this shit hole of a website has such a massive impact on global events now.

We really need to channel our powers for bigger things like liberating Europe from the EU.

Perhaps, but the left has so much more presence and "validation" from authority.
It makes it scarier.

>becoming
>a little

This is what scares me. People actually support the Far Left, and are willing to use violence.

>New York Times
>late-night hosts

Nobody read/watches this shit anymore. Stop giving them attention.

Well, when you position your party as the opposition to the american people, some tend to take issue with that.

>show his severed head on a spike
If this were a woman or a minority there would be calls to have him taken off the air.