Do alt rights actually believe the Earth is only 6000 years old...

Do alt rights actually believe the Earth is only 6000 years old? I don't know if I've ever met someone in person who is that retarded, so I feel like it has to be a meme or something.

What about global warming?

What about evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqwOIMjYoxE
skepticalscience.com/climate-models-intermediate.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why ask here? CNN and Huffington post will tell you all you need to know about those alt right people

The current year is 2017, not 6000. The Universe as we know is 2017 years old

>global warming
is winter

>evolution
Gotta catch em all

>Can we use blanket terms to describe the alt right

No we are chaos. Get the fuck out

lol are you too embarrassed to admit how retarded you are?

edgy

>Do alt rights actually believe the Earth is only 6000 years old?
Of course not, but it is flat.

No. Go away you kike shill

We also believe that the earth is flat, and that not all races are created equal.

Checkmate, atheshits.

why dont you go ask them, I dont know any alt righters

>alt-right

you realize they dont exist right?

Sup Forums is 50/50 on religon and abortion topics. Its the only topics most of us cant agree on

the earth is more than 6,000 years old but it's also flat and evolution is a lie. we've been devolving from hyperboreans

As far as I know, the earth is only 25 years old and none of you are real.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqwOIMjYoxE

this is how easy you are to manipulate. kindly fuck off

p.s., alt right is only considered with racial issues, everything else is normal conservatism or conspiracy theory

*concerned with racial issues

The Earth is billions of years old.
Global warming is destroying the Earth and is caused by human pollution.
Evolution is most definitely real, although more research is needed.

I think it's important for right wingers to not show themselves as ignorant to science. The sciences do not belong to the liberals, and conservative rejection of science allows the liberals to claim that conservative positions on other matters, such as marriage and immigration, are also stupid.

Whats your stance on human biodiversity?

Also, is homosexuality a mental disorder?

Alt right isn't a real thing. It's a blanket term made up by the media to label anyone they want as a nazi

Almost nobody here believes the earth is 6000 years old.

Global warming is debatable and may very well be true but most likely isn't as urgent as it's made out to be. Past projections of warming into the 21st century were way off. It seems that in order to get the levels of warming projected in the next 100 years we'd have to use methane instead of petrolium. In general more research and discussion is needed on the matter but any research or discussion that doesn't begin and end in sensationalist doomsayer terms is discouraged, leading many to believe that it's a hoax.

Evolution is certainly real.

>insert picture of fuckable shitskin
>insert ad hominem
>insert strawman
>i am so smart

sauce on that pic? asking for a friend

The shilling is very active but weak on pol lately. Its a good sign of things to come. Antifa is worn out and the hammer will be falling soon

the earth is flat
also, the earth is hollow and filled with reptilians.

don't ask how.

There's mp alt-rights here, whatever that is.

Sounds like a term made up by liberal cunts.

is that nicki minaj?

You're a little fuckin' faggot, dude.

How about you literally and unironically kill yourself or go back to redshit, gayboi

No, i am not christian or jew or anything to do with religion

>What about global warming?
No, there is just too much bullshit to take any safe conclusion about this issue. it's too politically driven and reaserarchers cant make money out of it directly like researching semiconductors so it just breeds corruption like no other field in science.(social sciences arent even science by all that matters)

>What about evolution?
Yes, more than the left that denies it's conclusions in what regards race and only use i as a bashing stick on christian cuckservatives.

Sorry for the lack of punctuation i drank too much coffee and am hearing death metal

muslms not all the same but alt-right are all the same logic.

yes.

The accepted "climate change" (get it right) models aren't able to accurately predict future or past climate change. But we sure as hell will enact laws and taxes based on them. Green tech is essentially the new big oil.

Nazi fetishist scum. I saw a screen shot on cripple chan saying i guy had "aryan aids".
REEEEEEEEEEEE stop defiling our furher you fucking degenerates!!!!

> defiling our furher

>The Universe as we know is 2017 years old
what

>Past projections were way off
>The models aren't able to accurately predict climate change

skepticalscience.com/climate-models-intermediate.htm

Sorry dude but 95% of people who agree with you on social issues are science denialist morons. As opposed to the maybe 60% of liberals who are science denialist morons.

Yovanna Ventura, pic related

>Strawman
I didn't make any claim about your beliefs, I merely asked. Besides, even if I did claim you believe this stuff it's backed up by the numerous people in this thread agreeing with my question.

>ad hominem
If it's a strawman how can it be an ad hominem? That is, how am I insulting you by saying fundies are retarded unless you're a fundie?

yes