Why do black people love noise?

why do black people love noise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=torhqL1SvmM
youtu.be/2bdJAmonPWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jungles are usually pretty loud

all those damn birds

srsly, is there a biological reason for it? it's undeniable that they love noise. especially bass-heavy noise.

Maybe it reminds them of their mother's heartbeat in the womb? Why only niggers tho? I'm not sure.

I don't think you've ever heard sorority girls. Jesus christ are they fucking obnoxious.

can't hear all that distracting 'thinking' in your head this way

What else can they make? Not including children out of wedlock?

Broken glass and insurance claims for other people

Oh, I don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=torhqL1SvmM

crime

It fills up the howling emptiness that is their minds.

I think it's more of a class thing. Lower classes love being noisy. Really annoying.

Tribal instincts. They love bass because of drum beats when they kill a lion.

You're fucking retarded.

Silence in the african savannahs meant a predator is nearby.

>hall of cost

>hall of cost

>didn't happen?

Guy that has a boat stereo that can be heard for almost a half mile here. It's fucking hilarious.

youtu.be/2bdJAmonPWw

In single parent / no parent homes, the only way to get attention from others is to be the loudest and most boastful out of the bunch

they are the most musical race. No race has created more talented musicians.

Honest answer:

It has to do with familiy sizes. In large families you need to be loud to get attention, so the noise level rises as the audio-arms-race progresses. You end up with people yelling at ear-bleeding volumes in nor.all conversations.

Same is with Latinos, sandnigges, etc.

There is a cultural component though. In central-northern European cultures and Japan it is considered very rude and inconsiderate to be loud. That is why US tourists on our subways are easily spotted. burgers talk extremely loud in general,they don't even notice

It sounds like a long hallway you have to walk down when you beg for a loan at the local shylocks.

this

I agree in that they really have contributed to the art of music. About the "more talented musicians"? kek...get your learn on son...

then how do you explain the lone nigger sitting at home and blasting march madness so loud that you can hear it across the street?

I hope someone breaks the fathers jaw.

I have to agree, when I first moved into my own place it was a council flat, I'd lived with my parents who had always been home owners, the culture shock was pretty big, council estate chavs seem incapable of doing anything quietly or in a civilised manner, it really opened my eyes and motivated me to get my shit together and buy my own place, the best thing I ever did was to move out of London altogether, on the few occasions I return it's like visiting a foreign country.... so few white faces and so many people not speaking English.

You better lock them guns up, those eyes say you're dead meat.

It's one of those things that nobody can make a proper study of because of 'muh racism'.

Cultures/races that are more primitive tend to be loud and obnoxious. South Americans and Hispanics are also notorious for doing it.

Because they can't stimulate their brains with thought.

Because Pharaohs had the right to be loudest

Hall of Cost is the Jewish equivalent of a ghost house

lol

>wanted to go to the game
>couldn't
>blasts it to create 'atmosphere'

>hall of cost

add arabs and muzzies to that list

We waiting to rob Santa Claus! Wez a beez on da roof!

Fucking poop stained shingle niggers wanna be Kris Kingle niggers, I hang them from trees and ring bells for the jingle niggers!

Sounds like Black Lives Matter.

shallow waters babble
still waters run deep

Ray Charles, Jimi Hendrix, The Ink Spots, 70 percent of Jazz Musicians?

It's not that lower classes like noise more as much as they tend to be less considerate and play their noise more as a result

I'm relatively wealthy and I've never seen more obnoxious parties than when rich people get wasted. That might be more of a boomer thing though

I wish Moon Man would show up and just start uppercutting niggers off of the roof and make a spooky dead nigger pile on top of the other shitskins down below. Maximum nigger occupancy is niggers

Its their natural environment, jungle, climb some trees(or houses) and make monkey sounds

Niggers like to attention whore. Weather its gaudy rims on their shitbox cars or yelling on the phone in the grocery line also this guy got it

Classical music makes blacks uncomfortable

It speaks to the violent reptilian part of their underdeveloped brain

am i a nigger if i like heavy bass

people from bad neighborhoods or who lacked stability in their youth basically learn to be comfortable in chaotic and rowdy situations.

if you grew up privileged in a loving home and never really did anything dangerous or crazy in your youth then you're probably much more comfortable in calm environments and don't handle chaos very well. Even if you're a big talker who claims he "handles stress well" (maybe you believe this because of your career/profession) you're most likely fooling yourself and you actually don't handle real stress/chaos very well at all compared to some hood rat uneducated nigger.

Maybe we're the odd ones for being quiet.

it's dey culcha

>South Americans and Hispanics
What? There's a difference between the two?

>muh moral relativism

Babby's first day in Professor Schlomo Goldbergsteinowitz' Comparative Culture course, huh?

They just shriek so you know its their territory. They aren't smart enough to like or dislike things.

>hall of cost
Oy vey did someone say sales?

sure thing

Chimps like screaming and jumping.

Because whites have put together this idea that in order to be civil, we have to be completely regimented and cold all of the time.

Niggers gonna nig, but they have more heart than whites do.

probably comes from the tribal dances around a fire with banging drums with they all OOGA BOOGA and MUH DIK

I'm sure "twerking" was not a modern thing kek

that's Asians lad. whites can have spirit, but it's been beaten out of them for the last half century

Beat me to it
Fpbp

Yes
Heavy bass is garbage at all levels
Deep bass is only for stringed instruments and large drums

>White victimization meme.

Women are all in competition with each other at all times and in their world the loudest wins
With them all being little girls they screech and make noise naturally as their parents never kicked the shit out of the for acting like retards.
Therefore when one screams the other must repeat in time or even louder to keep in with the rhythm

its literally the same things monkeys do when claiming a certain fruit tree in the jungle, they will make a fuckton of noise, their families will feel safe and everyone around them is alerted that there is in fact a metric fuckton of monkeys sitting in a tree eating fruit

thats literally it, thats why they are also loud as fuck when they, as a group go out to eat dinner, like kebab or McDonalds, they will even look at you if you walk too close to their table

Claiming ground

Poor kids generally get ignored and unheard.

The loudness you hear as adults is the combination of poor upbringing and the ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME mantality.

Bass feels good when you're high. Guess I'm African American now!!

>Hall of cost

Where Jewish people go to do price comparisons to get the best deals.

kek

Making noise is a space-claiming tactic. When people are loud in public, it is a challenge to everyone in the local area: "I dare you to stop me." This is usually due to a lack of socialization. Generally, civilized people do not go around challenging their neighbors to a fight. As we all know, niggers are not quite human, so we should expect to see them try to start trouble everywhere they go.

not victimization, just lack of cultural awareness and emphasis on shame

That's exactly what it is and it fucking pisses me off. Even in high school the 5% of the school which was black always fucking hooted and hollered loudly in halls and in classes, and even fucking played music out loud. High school was the start of the redpill for me. Thankfully I'm a pretty big dude over 6' with very stocky shoulders and chest. did football as a lineman for a bit, although I didn't start. So nobody ever tried shit on me. Niggers need nigger treatment or cues to keep them in line.

One time a pack of niglets were bumpin and jumpin loudly in the crowded hallway, and one of the little chimps bumped into me which spilled some of my coffee cup, but he scampered off fast when I scowled at him cause his head was at my jaw. Some of the chimpy friends were as tall as me, but they fucked off cause people can tell from just looking that I'm not a nu male cuck who lets any designated victim or potentially problematic situation walk all over them

Before I lost weight after freshman year some brony faggot said I should shut up and go on a diet so I got up and beat him to the ground. no problems after that. kek