Islam

* Teleports behind you with gang of fat SJW feminists *

Guys Islam is a peaceful feminist religion!

youtube.com/watch?v=qs_H4jzbWFU

Did you know that the reason Muslim countries like Iran and Iraq are oppressive is not because of Islam but because of the Patriarchy?

Is this what college educated Muslim women born in first world non Islamic countries actually believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn6WKOJDzuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Q&A audience bursts into applause and cheering when Lambie BTFOs this Muslim cunt

Am I living in a different dimension?

>claim to be muslim
>know nothing about the koran

Enjoy your beatings and rape kek

Tell me about it mate, i saw it this morning and actually felt sick to my stomach.

They have signed a petition now accusing Q&A of not providing a "SAFE SPACE" for Muslims on the show

all muslims should be beheaded. Islam isn't a religion, it's a fucking psychopathic cult

Is Australia fucked guys?
Blasphemy laws when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn6WKOJDzuI

This has the same optics as the Khan incident during the election. An angry muslim yelling at white people.

Yeah, nah. People are over it.

People are waking up m8

49% of the population wants a blanket ban on Muslims; only (I think) 41% disagreed with it; and the rest didn't care either way. If you ignore the people who don't care, it's basically an outright majority.

One Nation is now the 3rd biggest party in the country and has 1/4 of the vote in Queensland, 19% in NSW, etc. etc.

>ugh you don't even know what sharia is!
>yes I do
>uhh, no you don't
>but I do
>islam is the most feminist religion
>*you can clearly hear the audience laugh*

And then she proceeds to talk about the separation of faith and the culture, completely dismissing that muslim countries are theocracies that are run by holy laws aka sharia. Also, why is she dressed like a WEWUZ?

So what is sharia?

I sure as fuck hope so bro.

Im not a One Nation supporter and dont think there should be a blanket ban on Muslims.
I just think they need to understand how destructive their religion can be and accept that people are going to call them out over their bullshit and outlandish claims.

But "MAH FREE SPACE IF YOU DISAGREE YOUR A RACIST BIGOT!!!11one"

When did you realise that Sup Forums sides with Islamists? Same perspective, same mindset. Pic related, promotes traditional values of country, religion, family, over liberal ones.

islam is patriarchy?

Yea don't you know the truth about Isleeeemmm guys??? Gawd.

>what is culture is separate from what is faith

what did she mean by this?

Islam is a false religion that worships a false god.

Christianity provides all these things but has lost it's influence. Our media is dominated by atheistic Jews and our churches are empty. Those that claim to be Christian have never read the bible.

The better questions is when will Sup Forums realize that we must embrace Christianity and Jesus Christ's mission to convert Jews so they will no longer be nation destroyers?

The audience for Q&A clap at anything, I swear they are just responding to a flashing sign.

Fuck off abdul

We will make you go back

They don't. The hate for islam is literally just nativism. People in america as an example have hated everything from irish catholics, chinese, japanese, germans and so on. It's more about the ongoing shit with terrorism and the wars in the ME.

This hate becomes a meme and then people build communities on the hate circlejerk.

t. Mehmet larping as sven

You sound like you're from Melbourne.

That's not a compliment.

If she's not practicing Taqquiya then she's a fucking moron who knows nothing about the religion she follows.

It's not about that.

It's about Islam being uncompromising - it hasn't evolved enough to be integrated into western society.

Christianity was just as bad at one point in time, but that was hundreds of years ago and compromises have been made to bring it in line with our modern society.

Until Islam makes similar compromises it won't be possible to have peace with Muslims.

>Islam is a false religion
>we must embrace Christianity
they're cut from the same cloth

You have to go back asshole.

>Allah is false
>abrahamic God isn't
ok mate

what? i'm atheist faggot

you spaniards with your catholicism is just as bad

But user, didn't you know Muslims don't take their husbands name because they ain't no property?

Please tell me when was the last catholic killing against another religion. mudshites belong in the sandholes and apefrica not in decent countries.

>what was the spanish inquisition

t. mexican intellectual

Your native civilisation was destroyed by catholicism.

Shit that happen 300 years ago and was started by that kike Torquemada don't count you fucking goatfucker. your cult deserves to be purged and if you were a decent human you would know it.

>500 crimes are as good as today

You should be crucified for the shit Alexander did to the Persians the poos in loos.

If he were he'd see how truly bad things here are at the moment.

>crimes of 500 years ago.

Perth master race here kid.

Besides i'm pretty sure its illegal to live in Melbourne and have an opinion that isn't pro liberal.

>your cult
what cult is that then professor?

I did read Islam set the groundwork for white supremacy and enslavement of Africans since Mohammed is described as a white guy who sold 2 blacks for 1 Arab, afterall he is the perfect human being. Also, Albert Speer wrote Hitler might have been a closet Muslim.

i'm not talking about deaths or genocides. Christianity destroyed ancient cultures everywhere. Here in Greece philosophy and science stopped progressing when Christianity took over.

>Is this what college educated Muslim women born in first world non Islamic countries actually believe?

Either yes or they're lying by engaging Sharia and Jihad. Does it matter? It's another harmful and backwards ideology. Why are liberals allowed to bash the fash but we aren't? I'm not complaining, since I don't mind being civilized. I'm just wondering where the logic is, how they can point out literally anyone and call them a nazi to justify violence against them.

It's the same logic used by terrorists. I'm sure it's just another (((coincidence)))

>no proofs
Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board. Fedoras are to be ridiculed.

Universal religions in general are pretty cancerous. They are great if you're a dirty globalist. Judaism is cancer but for completely different reasons

So you worship Zues?

Only an idiot or philistine wouldn't know what Zoroastrianism is.