Brit/pol/ - Morphine Tribute Edition

Bercow deep in partiality controversy, once again dividing parliament for his own ego
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/13/commons-john-bercow-grows-tory-plot-expel-speaker-commons

Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies: ie/ is a politician
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/14/ukip-leader-admits-claim-that-he-lost-close-friends-at-hillsborough-was-false

Scotland Yard being sued for treatment of VIP Sex Abuse suspects in Operation Midland
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/scotland-yard-facing-3m-legal-threat-bungled-vip-child-abuse/

UK-EU citizens threatened in EU exit negotiations
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222618/EU-hit-Brexit-ejecting-expats-report.html

Lord D.ubs amendment abandoned by May falling well short of intended aims
>huffingtonpost.co.uk/harriet-blackmore/child-refugees_b_14736966.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

UK academics reveal propaganda efforts by ((Amnesty International)) on Syria
>21stcenturywire.com/2017/02/12/syria-uk-academic-slams-amnesty-international-and-ngo-complex-propaganda-campaigns/

Fear the hackers! 'Restrict all freedoms as neccessary' says Queen
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

Brot/pol/ poster causes a stir at university campus
>independent.co.uk/student/news/nazi-swastika-exeter-university-door-rights-for-whites-sign-investigation-racism-students-a7579311.html

Britain all of a sudden seems to realise that there is a problem with UK prisons
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38931580

UK Column News : 14 Feb 2017 - Child Abuse, Armed Services, Prisons & Brexit
>youtube.com/watch?v=l7chqSckBWU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxFFl_ymAPM
youtube.com/watch?v=nPPBIoBp8cc
youtube.com/watch?v=GE8il8TyMxg
youtube.com/watch?v=SpnN0onuFGo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
archive.4plebs.org/pol/chunk/78508677
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/post-count/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[gimmick here]

>valentine's

youtube.com/watch?v=OxFFl_ymAPM

The best scene from anything ever?

>Constituents of Stoke go to the polls to elect me
>Give them a lethal dose of Hillsborough lies instead

There is no political solution.
youtube.com/watch?v=nPPBIoBp8cc

Why did he lie about being aboard the Titanic?

Shipposting is a way of life

>stop killing your children

Extras was far better than The Office.

No it's not, we got French and Germans coming up soon.

Bump for Muslim parliament majority.

I fucking hate Jocks

Foy has surpassed her

>Watching French Blair become President as legions of Blumpfbabbies across Sup Forums wonder how the fuck this could have happened when their post including a picture of Marion Le Pen ended in 555 the other week

>Watching Germany pick Cuck A or Cuck B

>More important than the by-election that will decide the fate of your own country's third biggest* political party

Stoke will decide the fate of UKIP, the only party that seems to be more right than the Conservatives and if another party will have to take it's place and it will also possibly decide the fate of Corbyn, depending on how cocooned he is by Momentum.

Correct

youtube.com/watch?v=GE8il8TyMxg

There's no way that victim count is accurate, is there?

Shipman could sort this NHS crisis out in a week if her were still here

>>Watching French Blair become President as legions of Blumpfbabbies across Sup Forums wonder how the fuck this could have happened when their post including a picture of Marion Le Pen ended in 555 the other week

He's the most prolific serial killer in the world, so yes.

If UKIP dies they won't be replaced, they only sprung up in the first place because Cameron was an out-and-out Blairite, they were a symptom of Tory decline

Now there is no Tory decline and the media narrative that they're based again is in full force

Daily Reminder that Harold Shipman did nothing wrong, and was framed by New Labour ministers Frank Dobson and David Blunkett

>r9k

How come he got so little coverage then?

Hell, Raoul Moat got more attention.

>implying there won't be a BNP resurgence

We shall see

Better than failed normies like M*rchant and "The child consents"-tier animenonces at the very least, surely

Pretty sure that my mum and her boyfriend caught me wanking earlier.

I wish the BBC would actually upload clips from Extras instead of removing all the user-uploaded clips.

>A neoliberal march to casualise the workforce
>A queer black life

Nice pairing of the old school leftism concerned with economics with new leftism concerned with sexuality and racial issues.

He got massive coverage when it happened back in 1999/2000

youtube.com/watch?v=SpnN0onuFGo

Back then he was only convicted of 15, the inquiry later discovered 284 victims.

delusional.

We have seen
And shall see again

>He's the most prolific serial killer in the world

>It's not my country. kek

You have to be delusional as fuck to think UKIP will get anywhere in UK politics

I'm in the mood to complain about anything and everything right now so that's what I'm doing
>coherent discussion

Who beats him then?

>There are people so delusional they think they can get rid of alleged chronic attention-seekers by making fanart about them

The fucking STATE of Anonymongs

>drumpfkeks

I don't remember that desu, but I was only about 5 or 6.

Just started listening to Thus Spoke Zarathustra lads how fucked am I?

These guys
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

No way, the BNP are totally going to make a comeback.

Also Skrewdriver will into the charts.

>How come he got so little coverage then?
He got a huge amount of coverage, you maybe too young to remember? Also maybe because there was no 24 hour news then and he didn't have a stand off with the police where Gazza turned up

Hitler

*get back

archive.4plebs.org/pol/chunk/78508677

The hope... the optimism... the pride... all gone...

>mfw it's cancelled

>anonymongs who think they're winning the 'war against tripfags' who don't realise that pretty soon the tripfags with the most posts on Sup Forums are pretty much all going to be Brit/pol/ trips

Shipman has the highest victim count of the people listed on that page.

Scroll down and he's on there, under "medical professionals".

>Tony Blair not at number one with a million Iraqis and John Smith

Speaking of that where has Designated Leftist gone?

I understand that you were being ironic but there are people here that genuinely believe there will be some form of right-wing resurgence in recent years.

I remember my mate turned to me with a smile on his face and said

'Who was that doctor who killed all those people?'

'Harold Shipman?'

'Did you hear that he hanged himself?'

'Yeah!'

Then we burst out laughing.

'Why are we laughing?'

'I don't know!'

>That Finnish poster saying "US NEXT PLEASE!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you know how to access the tripcode post count list in the archives?

Hitler didn't kill a single person as far as I'm aware.

BNP have the same chance as UKIP tripfag.

Shite Internet connection apparently.

Libertarian nationalism is the best system. Prove me wrong.

Why did he lie about attending the Nuremberg rally?
>sadface.jpg

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/post-count/
I'll soon have the first and second high score

Those crazy Spics may could have beaten him though

Why did he lie about helping Jesus carry the cross?

Every general eventually succumbs to the cancer of their resident trips turning the place into a subreddit forum circlejerk. Trips are the Blairites of Sup Forums

Lies. He killed himself

Lads I've just drank two cups of Chamomile tea in an effort to help me sleep and so far I feel nothing. Did I fall for the herbal Jew?

Shipman wasn't a criminal, he was a role model for the Liverpool pathway. At £500 a pop.

Depends on the population its meant to be implemented on.

A better refined saying is "populations with the capacity for libertarian nationalism will create the best system"

>being this new
When will they learn?

You mom sucked nigger dick every night before she kissed you before bed
Prove me wrong

The burden of proof is on you dumbcunt

get back to Sup Forums

Based on (((traditional use only)))

They're contradictory ideologies and are incompatible in the long-run.

Shall I go for a new high score lads?

>may could have

fugg

There will be a vacuum left by UKIP, that will have to be filled by a party that is equally anti-european and equally anti-immigration, if it isn't going to be filled by a new party then one of the current lot will have to bend to the right significantly, and it's hard seeing the Tories, Lib Dems or Labour doing that, it all depends on how perceptive the electorate will be at sniffing out bullshit, so the outlook isn't too good.

Found the newfag - There were over 10 trips during this general's golden age in 2014, the only time there weren't any was during the Reddit Summertime of 2016 when the place was flooded with EU Referendum tourists

No way, BNP are totally going to make a comeback.

UKIPers are legit idiots

Let's knock out a quick 100 posts and get closer to our goal of Brit/pol/ trips being the most active trips

>that will have to be filled by a party that is equally anti-european and equally anti-immigration

To the goyim, that's now the Tories

Theresa May's Brexit plans are neoliberal globalisation on steroids because the only way to succeed is to massively deregulate, globalise and open ourselves to the world (as supported by 'economists for brexit')... and there's a fair chance it will still leave us worse off overall, whilst at the same time completely fucking over the poor and increasing inequality.

Goodbye workers' rights. Goodbye environmental protections. Goodbye British industry. Goodbye NHS.

The majority of people who voted for Brexit will get the opposite of what they actually want. Whether they realise or not (or admit it), and THEY are going to be the ones hit by Brexit more than anyone else.

>amerikeks

Reminder that spree killing is EZ mode. Literally retarded muslims are able to do that

I told u I'm banned

It certainly is a shame to see people who browse here, people supposedly interested in politics, be taken in by the lies, if they can get suckered in what chance does the rest of the country have.

Well, to be fair NUT is doing wonders to BNP being such an incompetent faggot.

>Have the suspect cornered
>The local blithering drunk fumbles over claiming he can solve the problem hes about to go fishing in the canal
>Turns out its Gazza
>Best just roll with it

And they were just as annoying back then as well.

>Libertarian
>Nationalism

Pick one

>The majority of people who voted for Brexit will get the opposite of what they actually want

Excuse YOU I voted LEAVE full well knowing we'd get more PAKIS

you're a fucking faggot

>Logic and reason
>Literally every Mayfly post is about how the post is wrong because it came from a tripfag rather than addressing the argument

KEK

>civic nationalism
>commonwealth immigration