youtube.com/watch?v=1gdpyzwOOYY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lhC7i_YmzKk
youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews did 9/11

>PJW
>smart

nothing is wrong, nothing is right. things are just things.

gay

PJW is smart

youtu.be/vslVOCO8EuU?t=132

MAYN

STREEM

>who is this?
>funny guy
>idiot
>idiot
>based

>no Molymeme on that list.
Is it because he dared to call out one of the kike callers?

Who is the bottom guy?

The first? Milo Yiannopoulos, the god of Sup Forums

Maybe not.

based to then

SORT YOURSELF OUT. RESCUE YOUR FATHER FROM THE BELLY OF THE WHALE. WATCH PINOCCHIO.

The canadian teacher who said "If you call anyone disagreeing nazi, it will feed on the nazies!"

Basically a lefty with some minimal cognative abilities left.

Jordan Peterson, super smart psychologist who is campaigning against SJW bullshit in Canada.

He was on joe rogan's show recently if you want to listen to him, he's fucking brilliant and shows why it's wrong for governments to "force" people to acknowledge someones made up gender pronouns all through philosophy.

He is smart you fucktard

MEDIUR

>MUH VIBRANT GAY SCENE

> THE PAWSST MAWWDURNEESTS

>(((Milo)))
>God of Sup Forums
pic one, faggot

Controlled Opp
A meme
Actually retarded
Jew
Peterson is smart, but I disagree with him on a lot.

2/10 should've included Kevin Mcdonald.

Which video? I want to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

>gay jew
>has a jew boss
>jew
>mega jew
>maximum overgoodgoy

Glorious

Sam Harris utterly exposed Jordan Peterson as an intellectual fraud.

sauce?

Says the Estonian, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=1gdpyzwOOYY&t=1s

Sam Harris is a moron. And that's coming from an atheist. Team Peterson all the way.

All of those guys are shills though that will deny to their deathbed the involvement of Jews in anything negative. They all hate the idea of ethnicity and are all basically SJWs but are reactionary to the SJW narrative instead of creating a narrative themselves.

Sad!

that is coming form a german. You are team Taqquya now.

kill yourself kraut

It's sad that Stefan didn't even challenge one thing that Peterson said. So much of what that man is saying is utter bullshit.

>So much of what that man is saying is utter bullshit.
Like what?

>Leaves being cancer
Shocking.

SORT YOURSELF OUT

you know... this image does sum it up pretty well

fixd

90% of it is obfuscate philosophical mumbo jumbo designed to be as confusing/sophisticated-sounding as possible

Literal gobbledy-gook desu

>Not swallowing the Jeremy Matthews forgotten prophet pill
youtube.com/watch?v=lhC7i_YmzKk
Made in 2014

Jordan Peterson is just repacking Chesterton's Fence with his religious argument.

>In the matter of reforming things, as distinct from deforming them, there is one plain and simple principle; a principle which will probably be called a paradox. There exists in such a case a certain institution or law; let us say, for the sake of simplicity, a fence or gate erected across a road. The more modern type of reformer goes gaily up to it and says, “I don’t see the use of this; let us clear it away.” To which the more intelligent type of reformer will do well to answer: “If you don’t see the use of it, I certainly won’t let you clear it away. Go away and think. Then, when you can come back and tell me that you do see the use of it, I may allow you to destroy it

i replied/10

Not an argument. Refute one of this central points, please.

Highly close to accurate

qft

>le meme man
>le non argument man
He loves Peterson. K Y S

Mandatory Sup Forums viewing:
youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE

>estonian education

>jew poster

fuck off

>Literally who, smarter than Alex "The Madman" Jones
Oh I am laughing.
>Ben Shapiro
k e k m 8
>The Professor
Totally based and accurate, a true ubermench. Learned, well spoken and with his heart in the right place.

*sips on super male vitality*

I am surprised that Hoppe really made it so big. He had NO future in Germanistan. Now he is world famous. Really makes you think about this shithole.

>smart

>(((goy)))

My boi

Who is the last guy?

replace that Peterson fag with Jared Taylor or someone else actually respectable

I prefer this version.

can't stand this guy but i love his qt wessex accent

Not a PJW fan, but I totally understand him. The media and the left did their best to conflate alt-right with stormfaggotry, so people like him were forced to distance themselves.

>this guy not at the highest tier possible

you think i'm your friend ? i'm not your friend at all, i'm a mirror for your narcissism.

Yet he was perfectly ok with lifting memes and talking points from this forum verbatim.

Jared is nothing but an observer, he offers no solutions.

But he is a damn fine observer at that.

Relevant time for video? 2+ hrs is too much

That's why you're supposed to listen to it while you're doing something else. Or watch 30 mins at a time. Really, the whole thing is gold.

I get a lot of good talking points from Sup Forums too, but I think the people thinking its just "da jooz" are retarded. America is the country trying to create global government and most of the Soros funded commies happen to be against Zionism- people like Alex Jones don't name the Jew because it is not just the Jew working towards this.

"I want to be informed but not if its hard"

>implying this isnt a far right think tank run by autists

At its best /pol is easily as good as any pro

PJW can be better labelled as a 1960 classic liberal.

Alex Jones is more a 1776 liberty-constitutionalist.

It's funny, because every mainstream republican is a liberal, back from decades ago. So defending the post-WW2 liberal consensus is now CONSERVATISM.

Classic liberalism won the debate, but the left moved even more to the left into marxism/egalitarianism/hedonism/supersafespace. Things that need to crush liberty to achieve their goals.

E.g. it's classic liberal to own guns (to protect personal liberty), but to make people supersafe from the negative consequences of owning guns, its necessary to take guns away from people.

Go to bed and think this line of thought over hard, mr Shekelberg. You created more than a few contradictions.

>I have ascended

>jew trying to jew non-jews
what else is new?

alex has IQ of at least 1000

This.

>RESCUE YOUR FATHER FROM THE BELLY OF THE WHALE. WATCH PINOCCHIO.

could you elaborate? maybe with the link or Explantation

it kinda hit a nerve in me

"I have other, more important stuff to do than listen to 2 hours of talk"

I wouldn't expect much from a burger but damn you take the cake.

Alright thank you Canada. :)

its from

THE JEWS ARE THE REAL REDPILL

ALL THESE GUYS DISTRACT YOU FROM THE TRUTH

kek you're just fucking stupid

I don't know who any of those people are.

thats some straight up projecting right there lmao

>knock knock

May i come in Shlomo? I gotta have to check your attic if you don't mind

>Mandatory Sup Forums viewing:
>youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE
This

Watch the whole thing, do it in 30 min segments if you can't do the whole thing in one go. Get some decent wireless headphones and listen to this kinda stuff while doing chores around the house or whatever.

It's like a crash course on his philosophy and about bridging science and religion and all sorts of different but important things. The guy is seriously smart, it's a great primer for basically his entire work, most of which can be found online for free. I've watched about 20 hours of lectures from him since watching that video, the guy is enlightened.

Yes he's smart.
Smart as a fox.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

>Wessex
It's a northern accent - most likely Leeds or Sheffield or around that area

lol Stefan is Sup Forums with a radio show.

>implying bongs work more than burgers

I think you got your memes mixed bro

If everything worth learning could be condensed to 30 minutes or given in footnotes wed all be Daniel Webster

>3:00 mark
>muh endless oppression and genocide
I'm so sick of hearing this from jews when they get backed into a corner. It's their fucking go-to response. Maybe they should take a look at the most common denominator. Pic completely unrelated .

thanks, bummer that it's with that beta meat head rogan