We're fucked Sup Forums

We're fucked Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mike-pence-told-about-flynn-warning-11-days-after-trump-n720836
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What exactly does this imply?

i was informed of these repeating integers

Which sources?

shit man...

The best sources.

Knew this was bullshit, but it freaked me out anyways

GG 8/10

Is this against the law? Is this impeachable? Tell me your secrets burger friends.

anonemoose

>DOJ
>Sources

wasnt that during the time when that obama lady was in charge?

she could had just made the hole shit up

Am I missing something? So the fuck what?

SOURCES SAY!

OUR SOURCES ARE THE BEST SOURCES LOOK AT IT GUYS

Reince fucking Prebius. He's got to hang. This was Trumps biggest mistake.

It's nothing. Flynn didn't even do anything illegal. He was let go because of trust issues. Stop concern trolling.

Well Sup Forums, as predicted, the jews and globalists are pulling out all the stops. They will not allow themselves to lose power.

What can Trump do to maintain power against such a concentrated effort to keep him out?

DO NOT BELIEVE THE MEDIA!

THEY WORK AS DEMOCRAT OPERATIVES!

#MediaWorksForDemocrats

That Drumpf is finally finished

>NBC

So? The VP doesn't do shit.

REMINDER: MSM (((Sources))) said that Trump was a Russian manchurian candidate puppet

hey also said that Trump was bullying Putin on the phone about nuclear weapons, which doesn't make sense with him being a puppet

The media is actively trying to spread fake news

Yes and then the white house did an investigation for two weeks. What is the point?

So?

Ok it's time to purge these people for good. Sup Forums man your battlestations, this is going to be fucking huge. We only won a small battle getting trump elected, this is the next phase and it's going to be a fucking shit show. praise KEK and shaliday lads

Jew globalists will never allow Kushner, Exxon CEO, Goldman Sachs CEOs, billionaires and Soros associates to take power :(

it's literally nothing

Its real.....but it means absolutely nothing

> Swecuck

You are not expert in USA, friend.

All this fuss over one fucking phone call...

Sources say I have a 15 inch penis.

I don't understand why this country hasn't murdered every mother fucker involved with the MSM and hollywood. Fuck them all and kill their children too.

Seems like they are trying to start infighting within the admin

would be the whole conservative base against who? McCain and Graham? Those two just need to die so that there is no more infighting stories.

Your guy is a liar and he knew very well that what Flynn was doing was completely wrong.

nice shilling, shlomo
how much is the WH paying you?

VP finds out things after the president. Sometimes they just get put in an office and ignored.
Nothing

Okay then I'll humor you, explain to me exactly what Flynn did and why it is so illegal that trump needs to be impeached

t. NBC

>it can't be rigged
>trump rigged it!

>the alt right is cool with gays and jews!
>nazis!

they're a joke. im so fucking smart, god damn. so much smarter than media niggers. im the fucking best. im literally a god of this word. the people in charge are beneath me. like miles beneath me. if i looked down, and saw fucking insects like soros hillary rand gay fag paul and other assorted chocolates, I probably wouldn't have actually seen them at all (despite saying I did) because theyd be so small cause I'm so high up (betteR)

Real question is, how much is David Brock paying you?

Oh, I forgot Bernie Sanders but so did everyone else, so fuck it.

Reminder, it's fake news and faux outrage. (((They))) are just trying to spin it so they admin looks they are in "chaos"--which seems to be their word of the year so far.

>...Mr. Obama conducted substantive conversations with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, Jordan’s King Abdullah, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Israel’s Prime Minister Elud Olmert, Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, France’s President Nicolas Sarkozy, Britain’s Prime Minister Gordon Brown, his predecessor Tony Blair and opposition leader David Cameron. In short, in an effort to transparently promote his presidential candidacy, with all manner of topics, candidate Obama flew straight into the Logan Act. But no one cared. Not one news story. Not one. Why? Because the Logan Act is a non-story; it is a historical anachronism. And Mr. Obama was not a Republican. He was a Democratic candidate desperately trying to assume credibility, offering himself as a vehicle for world peace – much as Mr. Logan, with less impressive credentials or press encouragement, was seeking to promote peace in France. For his efforts, Mr. Logan got a silly act and a Senate seat. For his efforts, Mr. Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize.

He's right. At first I read it as Pence was informed first before anyone else, which concerned me in a "Pence controls Trump" way until I read it again and its the exact opposite.

There's a very short list of people who knew when Pence was told. It's a DoJ source, Pence himself or his closest staffer.

I was sodomising an NBC producer for 4 years off and on and she got drunk one night and told me that all content is either gatekept by a Jew or a faggot depending on spectrum and audience target.

>DOJ warns trump
>trump team investigates
>investigation takes 11 days
>lets pence know when it's been verified

Literally nothing, and you can tell whoever wrote this made a complicated run-on sentence to sound like they had something.

It has to do with how Sally Yates, former acting AG, said General Flynn was being blackmailed. That claim still hasn't been substantiated.

wow it's nothing, So in reality they knew how to handle him.

Doesn't matter VP has no real defined role other than President of the Senate. I'd imagine most VPs are purposely left out of the loop for a lot of good reasons. Total non story by a confirmed fake news outlet.

>So? The VP doesn't do shit.
Yeah, Dick Cheney didn't do shit during Dubya's tenure..

Real question is, how much is Trump paying you?

Re-hire general Flynn if only to fuck with the libs.

>One is a source close to the vice president, while the other is inside the Trump administration.
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mike-pence-told-about-flynn-warning-11-days-after-trump-n720836

Me

Can someone give me the (((quick run down)))? :DDDD
ebin.

The joaks on you mate it was me

>Trump and White House staff deliberately withheld information from the Vice President

And you guys want to sell us this big joke that Trump & Co. are trustworthy and honest?
That Pence and Trump are buddy buddy, good as can be?

The cabinet is fucking falling apart. Either Pence goes or Daddy "Smallhands" Donald goes.
With the entirety of the political establishment and the majority of citizens against Donald, it's probably him.
The thing is his people probably WANTED libshits to believe that Pence would be worse than him so they wouldn't want to impeach him. I'm guessing it's going to become clear to them that Pence is actually a competent politician and actually sane, and not the monster you guys have made him out to be.

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Acceptance

Now we just need depression and for you guys to fucking kill yourselves for being tricked by a lying Jew snake-oil salesman promising you the world if you just entrust him with your life. Surely this selfish billionaire has nothing but your best interest in mind, right?

It's just 6 AM on my side of the world. What the fuck happened last night?

Congratulations on getting these beautiful dubloons man

Hillary wouldn't have had this much shit in 3 weeks.

Hell, she'd gotten us on the TPP to increase job growth here and the AR-15 would've been banned already.

Ten metric tons of liberal tears salt.

Flynn, a member of the whitehouse staff, lied to Trump and Pence about having talked to Russians officials, so now he was forced to resigned now that his fuck up was internally investigated and it turn out he was just an idiot rather than a criminal about it.

>using the small hands forced meme
>thinks he can LARP and pretend to be anti-jew

The butthurt is seething from your post, you just replied to everyone in the thread you fucking upset gay cunt hahahaha

This is a soft coup planned and carried out by the deep state. The justice dept career service is literally working with the MSM and CIA to collect leak and publicize a series of irrelevant "scandals" that will cripple the administration.

No one cares about the chat about sanctions. This is about removing one of the only trump guys with intel experience (fmr head of DNI) and a clear understanding of the deep state.

If trump was walking in the dark before, now he's completely blind. The white house will not see the leaks coming. They will not know which agencies are deliberately sabotaging their initiatives. And meanwhile the MSM will use their hundreds of conacts among disloyal government officials to turn this nothing "scandal" into Watergate 2.0.

That trump asked him to resign

Not gonna lie, the shills have really stepped up thier game.

They know the filters, IDs, proxies and our language

It can't be that people are legitimately concerned or anything right

a tulip..

don't teach them dumbass. Shill and out.

No, because Sup Forumslacks would have already researched it and noticed, like most Trump scandals, it's bloody nothing inflated to attempt to disrupt. If this were the first time we are here, I might have been inclined to be concerned, but the twelveth time it just get annoying.

Don't forget to sage.

Jesus Christ, I am seriously tired of this stupid rhetoric by the MSM. Every president has scandal, every president does dealings with other countries under premises that are not entirely constitutional.

I understand that a lot of people on Sup Forums might disagree with me, but if everything was by the book nothing would ever get done.

Trump is not a conventional president, stop treating him like one.

Trump needs to disband government employee unions. He can claim that it is vital to our nation's security that he be able to fire people who are threats. Alternatively, he can just threaten to have them prosecuted and imprisoned unless they resign. When the government is filled with traitors, the union contracts will be swept away. Once Gorsuch is in, the heads are going to roll. The leftists and traitors gave Trump the perfect opportunity to crush government employee unions.

(((Sources)))

No we're not.

Voters don't give a fuck about this kind of crap.

If it was nothing, Flynn wouldn't have resigned.

This is playing into what the Whitehouse leaker said earlier.

They want Trump out and Pence in. The GOP will impeach Trump once they leak that he was backchanneling with Flynn and Russia. Pence will replace him with Paul Ryan has VP.

LITERALLY NOTHING

Shhhh

Bullshit. ((They)) are worse than ever. Concern trolling is so basic it gets you banned on sight in reddit.

Trump and his people forced the resignation, this is a minor bump in the road for a team he's building for the next eight years that will end with another GOP win. Soros will be turning on David Brock long before then tho

Trump will be impeached and Pence will resign because of this. SCREEN CAP THIS. PAUL RYAN WILL BE OUR PRESIDENT.

Didnt FDR and co basically keep Truman in the dark about everything?

Why is this news? Why is Flynn lying to Pence even a big deal to begin with? VPs exist for photo opps and tie Senate votes. If you are not lying to your VP and hiding things from him you are doing it 100% wrong. I bet Trump tells him whats going on and Pence and Penis are responsible for all of this.

>oh deebly congcerned
Fug off you fucking deepstate kike shill
Your not one of us, you never will be and your disinformation and demoralization campaigns are shit

You have no idea where you are.

Flynn was told to resign by trump, its to save face

meant for
fuck mobile

>11 days
administration is going out of their way to sniff out the rats. the (((sources))) will be uncovered

if they get trump to step down you should straight up have a civil war. the gloves will come off

Remember Manafort? Remember everything Trump has ever said or written about how he likes to run his business? No? Guess I'll leave it to the others to name you.

It implys nothing. It's vague FUD foundation that the shills can pour any mixture they like into.

The Media is trying to shill up a constitutional crisis by meming Trump/Pence disloyalty into existence. The shills on here and probably every social media site going are part of the scam.

Last month, the media tried the whole dossier thing. This month they're going for white house infighting/rebellions. Next month they'll probably try a sex scandal. It's orchestrated sedition to topple the elected government of the United States.

This Russian meme is so forced and shit.

I get it. 5D space checkers chess?

>

GOP + Pence coup soon, get your tendies ready anons.

>implying the trump supporters arent the real shills

wew lad

>Sources

ah so this is how Clinton wins the White House

interesting

you look the more invested
probably because yo're dumb lol

This lad is correct.
Quality post fellow Irishman

>Listening to NBC Jews

post a credible course, please

Trump is getting impeached.

MADAM
A
D
A
M

You fellows make too easy to identify you guys.

Also, everyone, remember to sage.