Saudi Arabia!

Hello Sup Forums, The Chill Saudi Bro is back, I'm here to answer any questions you have about Saudi Arabia with no bias, Hint: Even your "obscure" media sources are mostly misleading, GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a5-c-1lRw7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How often do you stone women?

How many stonings have you taken part in or at least observed in person?

Haven't heard about a case in my life time.

Marhaban! Saitu bilikaika.
Hal ismuka?

Anyhow. Has the standard of living really decreased that much?

I don't think I can attend a stoning since I've never heard about one, and most executions (beheadings) are private nowadays so It's a shame that I can't experience attending one :(

Are the Saudi Princes Jews?

Is being an atheist illegal in Saudi Arabia?

Confirmed for proxy

only if you don't have any money.

what do most foreigners misunderstand about saudi arabia?

Also, are their any stereotypes that are true?

Cool sword, you bronze age barbarian.
Try inventing guns some time.

Why don't you apparently take in any Syrian or Iraqi refugees? What with the "ummah" and all that.

No, everything is super cheap here and the standard of living is pretty good, I will always recommend people to come work here for a couple of years if they had the chance.

How many kaffir do you plan to kill on your next jihad? Salam brother

TAKBIR! When will our conquest of Europe be complete?

Shitskin catholic here (half paki half indian). Muslim father wasn't around. Catholicism never convinced me. Should I convert?

Can I get around with German / English?

This is how you recruit slaves.

What would happen if I got drunk in public and hooked up with a qt hijabi and her parents discovered?

How many women have you beaten?

Are you happy that the civilized aryan people of Iran will eventually liberate you from your lot in life? Rejoyce, you won't have to govern yourself anymore!

But that is haram

If you have enough money, you could buy her.

Taqqiya: The thread.

Muslims and Indians are generally seen as rude here in my country.

Like they'll fucking call you on a holiday to ask where their shipment is when I just told them a few hours ago it's with customs and will most likely be in customs for a day or two.

Also, they drive they own the fucking road and will go to town on your ass even if it's not you whose at fault.

Are people there the same?

Did you cut your daughter's clit off yourself, or just witness it.

Did it make you hard, all of that blood and screaming? Did you get a higher price with her sewn up all nice and tight forever, making sure she lives her life with vaginal infections?

>A father and a son are both set to be executed for converting to Christianity. The executioner raises the sword and kills the older of the two males. The younger male is positioned, but the executioner says "I cannot kill this man, he is my son."

How is this possible?

How it is to feel that your military is fucked by Houthi rebels?

Why you kiss magic black rocks?

is you a fagget?

Is this true ? Would I be excuted for being a fucking white male?

There's muslim people in czechoslovakia?

Hey guys Chill Saudi Arabia bro here. I was suddenly thrown on a plane and put in London, but im here to answer your questions still!

I heard Saudi will be bankrupt in 5 years if it keeps on warring with the Houthis

Other question, how do they verify if you're muslim when going to Mecca?

Can I just go there, say I'm muslim and memorize the shahada (?) just in case?
Interested for tourism purposes.

No.

Lmao

Yes, but its just ink on paper, if you don't try to preach people into leaving Islam or something like that the government doesn't give a shit.

We are crazy drivers, that's a true stereotype, literally everyday driving to the Uni is like risking my life lmao.

We didn't sign the refugee convention so we don't take refugees, but instead we have something called "لم شمل" where already working Syrians in SA can call any family members of theirs to the country, they get ALL privileges like free high education and free health care, if you have the time you can watch this short video of our foreign minister: youtu.be/a5-c-1lRw7E

Where can I apply to be overseer of your slaves?

You get quizzed and even then they have preference for saudi citizens. Shalom

executed is a cuck and not bio dad?

>ID b8
You got me.

How many wives do you have?
Also, are you connected in any way with the man in the pic?

Do you think there will be an internal war or even a civil war in your country once King Salman dies?

What is the most ridiculous personal story you have about your country?

>I will always recommend people to come

Yeah, and get my passport taken from me and find myself working for someone who withholds my salary.
The only way I will ever visit is driving on tracks.

How do everyday people view ISIS over there?

Do you just see them as less educated versions of yourselves? Maybe with a few ritalin capsules most of them could be reformed into proper Shariah law abiding Saudis?

do you dress in curtains or are you allowed to dress like a normal human being?

Who do you support in the Syrian Civil War? I bet it's Al-Nusra
The governments of the rich Arab gulf countries support Al-Nusra

It's his mother you dumbshits.

Hey chill Saudi should I be killed for posting this picture of Mohammed ?

Thanks man. I keep hearing about new skilled jobs in SA, but they won't let americans work there.

Are there any rapidly growing cities we should be on the look out for?

death to saudis

Is it true that your country took countless of Syrian refugees but because you guys give free citizenship to them instead of registering them to UNHCR, the stats wont show up so Saudi looks like a heartless muslim country that wont help their fellow arab bro.

You have to have a certificate of conversion from your local mosque. Not even kidding. So you have to keep track of who you converted in front of, and you'd better go on a regular basis or else they might not vouch for you.

Americans won't get a visa from Saudi for Haaj without this and, yes, the visas are different for Hajj versus a work visa. If you have visited Israel better make sure there's not a stamp in your passport.

Women under 45 also aren't allowed to travel alone. Just for trivial purposes.

Whats it say on your flag.

lolol
Irananon what's your opinion on America

Cuck off mudslime

Why are Persian posters the best?

What about you?

Will your moon god strike me down?

Man, do whatever make your heart at ease, but please, if you ever followed Islam, only follow the Quran, don't ever fall into the Hadiths shithole

Yes, English is good enough here, and believe me working here for a couple of years will get you a GOOD sum of money and a really exotic experience, you can (or anyone) hit me up if they came here, I can give a short tour or advises on where to visit!

Getting drunk (not selling) in SA isn't that bad, they will lock you up until you regain your normal mind health and release you after signing a "never doing it again" paper, selling is what get people to prison.

None.

Man, I know you're provoking me or whatever but I hope someday SA, Iran and also Israel become allies, it would be a great power in the region, although I think currently allying with Israel is closer to reality than Iran lmao.

We don't do that here, its illegal in hospitals for females.

I think that's a bias, you get videos about houthis bragging about sniping or killing Saudis since they have no restrictions, the Saudi military can't brag about bombing hospitals and schools and killing many civilians, my English vocab is pretty shit I hope you got the idea.

I am going to find you for tposting this

/thread

hey Saudibro what's your opinion on this Iranbro

Is every Saudi rich as fuck?

Also can you still just buy slaves on the down low?

Also do you all have 2-3 new Syrian wives that fled Syria?

Where specifically in Saudi Arabia do you live also in your life time have you ever seen any non Arab Saudi Arabian citizens

Salam from Israel, bro.

Kek I'm in Frankfurt, Germany. If you want to we can meet at the airport.

What do you think of Assad?

Do you foresee your country facing a water shortage within the next two decades?

YEAH HI IM FROM /IC/ AND CHICKENSCRATCH LIKE THAT SHOULD BE JUSTIFICATION FOR BEHEADING

iran can be allies with saudi arabia as israel when both countries have been purged of all semitic filth

Saudibro, what kind of professions are needed in your country? Since you're inviting us to work in SA, tell us how we can benefit your country.

>Where specifically in Saudi Arabia do you live
this, I'm already prepping my drones

Persian poster best poster

Uh racist much

This way to india, plz no rape.

When are you guys gonna stop being cucked by wahabists ?

Does your country actually execute Ex-Muslims for apostasy?

Nice. What kind of blade?

Can I have a sexy arab woman for breeding please? Closest I can get is inferior Moroccan pussy.

I read somewhere that its a comet, that's why our ancestors glorified it since they thought it some kind of a miracle, interesting read I'll link you to it if I found it

No, western men have a free pass on many things, since the cops don't want to deal with the embassy for say a speed ticked.

I don't think so, as long as the world still need oil.

You'll need any kind of identification with a "muslim" written on it if you look western, if you look "muslim" (brown or something) they will just let you pass.

0, No.

No, people love the monarchs, thank god for that.

Lmao, women needing a male guardian to leave the house, I hear it so much that I started to believe it haha

Its illegal for the employer to take your passport, know your right, know your embassy number, and believe me you won't face any serious problems.

They DEEPLY despise Daesh.

The resent Royal Orders of stripping the Religious police from their powers made the people have more freedom on what they wear.

I support peace there, I deeply hurts me thinking that the entire country will mostly never return to what it was.

Jeddah = Dammam/Khobar > Riyadh

Other than those 4 cities just don't come here.

Not citizenship but a residency until the war in Syria stops, which isn't near unfortunately.

How do you feel about mexicans?

What's your opinion on Iran and Shiite Muslims

Would I get kill if I dick an arab girl?

Have you ever been to other countries? Whats your opinion on them?

How are black treated, if there are any, in Saudi?

Answer my question. Should I be killed for posting these wild pictures of your prophet?

Is your god not takbir?

No god but God, and Mohammad is a messager of God.

Hey I'm doing my best here, Its not a proxy.

Hey don't drag me into this

No.

No.

I wish, Syrian women are heavenly beautiful, but no.

In the Capital right now, and no.

>chill Saudi bro
oxymoron

how much state gibs do you get per month? how does that work; does the payout depend on the closeness of your lineage to the king or something else?

Is it true Judaism and Christianity are illegal

WhAt is your honest opinion on Christianity? What Christian denomination do you like the most?

What's your favorite summer vacation country?

لا تفضحنا عند الرجاجيل