Bernie BTFO drumpf!!!

twitter.com/SenSanders/status/831550983972986880

DA BILLIONEA CLASS IN WOAL STREET

Bernie said he would take on Wall Street guys. It turns out "taking them on" means endorsing them for presidency.

Is he still alive?

Well the economy is sure doing well under them.

I thought he said he'd take on career politicians.

Drain The Swamp =/= Massacre the Landlords

you commie retard

bernie was going to hire a bunch of homeless people to run his cabinet

I wonder how many unpaid, overworked interns had to slave over composing the perfect zinger before it could be posted.

i dare you to find anything else he says
you cannot do it
bernie is retarded

hire a bunch of bi-racial LGBTQ homeless people to run his cabinet

FTFY

This. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bernie has said a lot of powerful things, like
>"White people do not know what it is like to be poor"

barely. drumpf is 70 fyi

thread/

Well that didn;t take fucking long to say.

The average Leftist is so profoundly stupid that he is unable to conceptualize that other people perceive events differently from him.

I.E., Bernie Sanders assumes that we, the Trump voters, hate rich people. We hate rich people and we hate Wall Street and we want to drag porky out of his house and kill him.

But wait, that's not what we believe at all. That's what he believes. Or rather, that's what he lies to his Patreon crowd and claims to believe. So Bernie Sanders telling me that Trump hired some billionaires is, in his tiny Jewish brain, supposed to convince me that Trump has done something wrong.

This is something every Leftist does. They act as though what makes THEM bootyblasted should also make us buttmad, we're just too stupid to have noticed it yet.

When you say "But I don't care about that," instead of believing you they just try to cite more and more instances of their talking points, as though that will be more persuasive. As though any number of highly qualified people Trump hires is going to make me disapprove of him.

Real glimpse into the Leftist mindset. They seriously do not understand us at all.

Someone give that disgusting marxist piece of shit a helicopter ride plz.

You hit the nail on the head.

damn, he is still feeling that burn.

Does this old fool expect trump to fill his cabinet with unemployed marxist baristas?

I don't understand how Bernie Sanders is as popular as he is, what is the fucking appeal?
>muh free shit
surely there are more charismatic democrats offering free shit?