Anti-Islamophobia Motion M103

Fellow leaves, the muslim community and the Liberal government are attempting to pass a motion that infringes on our right to freedom of thought, belief, opinion, and expression as is written in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms in favour of keeping the Muslims happy and voting liberal next election cycle. If passed, speaking out against Islam in Canada and against the actions of the Muslim community will be an excuse for prosecution under the notion that such actions are a hate crime. I do not want my rights taken away from me because our effeminate leader needs to garner early votes.

Here's the petition, were only at 19000, we need 100000 ipetitions.com/petition/protecting-canadian-free-speeech-rights-from
Here's the outline of Anti-Islamophobia Motion M103 cbc.ca/news/politics/m103-islamophobia-khalid-motion-1.3972194

A video by Jordan Peterson on the matter youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
Don't let them disregard our rights for their interests, fellow countrymen.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/protecting-canadian-free-speeech-rights-from
officialnpc.ca/
therebel.media/rally_for_free_speech_against_m103
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/protest-us-consulate-islamophobia-white-supremacy-1.3967434
citizengo.org/en-ca/pc/41042-stop-speech-restrictive-anti-blasphemy-motion-103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ipetitions.com/petition/protecting-canadian-free-speeech-rights-from

Please sign...for what its worth

bump

Btt

We lost the country the moment the liberals got a majority. Because MPs have to vote with the party in most cases, we can't even resist this bullshit. Best we can hope for is that it all goes up in flames fast so we can get around to rebuilding soon.

self bump for our right to free speech. sign it anons.

Come to the States if all hope is lost

Only 19,100~
We are fucked boys

SORT YOURSELF OUT LEAFS

Thanks Ameribro, I just might do that. Maybe Trump can save us from ourselves.

if you cant get all of the maritimes to vote on it then its not going to happen

Then spread the word harder, I've posted this link on all my social media, and I will continue to make these threads until its too late. Do your part brother.

People REALLY need to read the first paragraph.

It says all rights are allowed as long as the government doesn't feel threatened.

Its a privilege they can easily take away.
Which they are

You need to get this in front of the Supreme Court.

Harper had MANY bills declared unconstitutional.

Your BEST LINE OF ATTACK IS THE DEFENSE MINISTER
HE IS SIKH
THIS LAW INFRINGES ON HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS

I don't care how you feel about other races.
You need to use their multiculturalism against them.

Good thing all your country is good for is hockey.

I realize America isn't perfect but why don't supposed first world countries have free speech rights like we do?

Freedom and liberty are very american concepts.

Wife and I signed that petition a couple days ago

Want a real red pill?
Humans aren't nice
They love to boss other people around. They like power.
Less rights, more power and control

America is the only true red pilled country.

Read the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Our rights to free speech are equal to yours, but just like the Patriot act, they're trying to weasle their way around it. And the disgusting part of this all is Trudeau is only trying to get early votes.

>source: my ass

Um you need to read the first paragraph

LEL
History is full of kings and dictators.

>source common sense
What kind of fucking fairy tail world you living in, in which people are nice and don't become barbarians first oppurtunity they get.

Millennial land

Won't get through the supreme court

First rule of our Charter is that you have no rights

Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

(a) freedom of conscience and religion;

(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;

(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and

(d) freedom of association.
What are you referring to?

make sure to support your local anti-globocult party leaf/pol/

officialnpc.ca/

Peterson is such a fucking idiot. He's somehow manage to make a new career for himself purely based on willfully misinterpreting the law.

You're not American

You should really read your own charter

Obviously people aren't nice. That's why our founding fathers set things up the way they did. To protect from not nice people as much as possible.

Yep, it violates the religious beliefs of Sikhs.
It's unconstitutional.

Elaborate on that. Maybe this is our golden ticket.

American Rights are actual human Rights.
America is the red pill country

God I wish I could be American

Cuck rankings:

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. France
4. England
5. Canada

And Canada is going at full speed to take over the number 1 spot.

Sikhs whole religious beliefs is based on fighting islam.
They carry that knife for that reason
They have pictures of.muslims burning their holy men In all their temples so they never forget what they suffered at the hands of Islam.

This new bill makes that hate speech/facts

Canada is for ALL religions
Sorry its unconstitutional

Canadian founding cultures are a melting pot of all the higher tiers, we are basically a ticking time bomb of cultural self loathing and marxist identity politics. actually, that bomb may have gone off in 2015's election, and we are witnessing the explosion in slow motion.

There is no bill you stupid fuck.

The Canadian defense minister is Sikh.
So he an illegal with this bill?

literally half of the sikh belief system comes from islamic doctrine, it's a conglomeration of islam and hinduism, the two most dominant religions in India. their perpetual war with islam is a cultural thing thanks to the islamic belief that apostates be dealt with harshly and immediately, it's not actually a part of the religion.

Oh everyone is imaging this

Well it's either the Sikhbros chimp out over it we face a civil war in the future. Honestly, civil war sounds like the better option, we clean this crap up.

So their cultural beliefs will be infringed for Islam in MULTICULTRAL Canada?

It's up for debate, not voting.

It would never stand even if it did pass a vote somehow, this is just Muslim butthurt reaction from getting shot up by some Frog.

You legitimately are.

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is the biggest intergovernmental organization after the UN and, at its major meetings, involves actual heads of state meeting directly. It has committed itself to eliminating freedom of speech everywhere on Earth in the name of protecting the reputation of the Prophet. There is no Sunni-Shia divide on this issue.

Okay bud.you go.civil war
Maybe with one going on i can claim legit.refugee status in America

Sounds like an even better plan.

Should I be getting worried about all of the satirical and ironic posts Ive made here that I disavow and disagree with completely?

I'm posting in chrome, I know im being logged and tracked

it won't be long until they start hunting "white supremacists" down

does anyone know where I can get stared learning about secure and encrypted internet use and cyber security?

New tactic?
Try to convince the person their on some "matrix"
LEL
All these replies. Fake
Wake me up dad

There is NO bill.cause we just figured out.how to end it.
Not sorry shill.
Yes I can feel your anger

LEL

Almost all the front page is spam. Consider how we were flooded by obvious fake posters, pushing clumsy prepared scripts, in the Presidential campaign.
All shill attacks are unprincipled ad hoc excuses and have no defense against principle or imagination: therefore answer this globalist traitor, okay, let's grant that there is no bill; shouldn't Canada enjoy a rigid guarantee of English common law tradition and inalienable rights like the US Constitution?

No, you just don't even know what you're complaining about.

Signed

therebel.media/rally_for_free_speech_against_m103

PLEASE go to this rally. Dont let the mainstream media ignore this and let them know that this is a bullshit motion

I know he's a shill. I.got my own brand of fuckery for them

;)

smugfrog.png

All I care about is that provinces have the rights to declare independence.

prism break has some good stuff

also

Well some poor user who shouted "Canadians against Islamization" got arrested in downtown Toronto.
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/protest-us-consulate-islamophobia-white-supremacy-1.3967434

Toronto's become like fucking londonistan, fuck I can't believe I'm saying this, but I fucking hate this muzzie loving country.

Counter with a Christianophobia Motion Deus Vault 777.

It was tabled in December after a 70k signature petition proposed the need.
Once it passes, they will make a bill.

Checked

>WHEN
February 15, 2017 at 6pm - 8pm
WHERE
Canada Christian College - Elmer S McVety Building
50 Gervais Dr
Toronto, ON M3C 1Z3
Canada

>1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.
>reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society
>reasonable limits prescribed by law

We don't have the freedom of thought, opinion, or expression. look at our "hate speech" laws were already fucked.

REMEMBER TO MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN AND VOTE FOR "MAD" MAX BERNIER

HE IS THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE SPEAKING OUT AGAINST M103 AND C-16

>>reasonable limits prescribed by law
>by law
which will be changed to make special accommodations for sand nigger, flea infested Saracen sub humans.

So "islamophobia" is a reasonable limit?

ah the conservative party, the democrats of the north. we don't have a right wing party to vote for.

Oh the topic of spam.
I think trudean got butt blasted behind closed doors.
All the handshake threads are probably his handlers trying to stroke his ego.

Shit dude, if that shit passes just fucking bail

Seek asylum in Denmark if you have to, it cant be too hard to get, theres a moose swimming here from sweden ever 10th year or so, so i guess you will feel somewhat home

You have hate speech laws. By dint of that alone you do not have free speech.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

purge your country leaf

Okay leaf under USA proxy
Real Americans don't talk like that.

Again, all you fucking small town imbeciles think that it's only one religion that are the problem. All monotheisms are cancerous and should be shut down for good.

Only then, can we address the real problems.

Just sign it.

So Canada is going down the shitter at warp speed? When you guys and Sweden implode and if that leads to the Day of Reckoning in the West I will remember your sacrifice and honor your memory.

Yeah we do you shitstain! You already ruined your own coubtry! Stay out of ours!

ITT: Racists

You're the imbecile if you think that Islam isn't exponentially worse than Christianity. At least Christians gave us Dante, Michelangelo, Bach, the great cathedrals of Europe, the universities, hospitals and other charities, and the abolition of slavery. What has Islam ever done for us?

Are there any other petitions like this one?

Preferably on our gov's site?

T. Ahmed

I hope you're afraid shitskin. Were not going to tolerate you much longer.

You should totally leave the country in protest. That'll really show us.

Actually that's just not true. Look up where our parties appear on a political compass test

What you mean to say is that we have no nationalist/anti-globalist party.

You could say that's the new left/right on the compass.

The ideological possession is strong on Sup Forums--haven't you listened to Jordan kek Peterson yet? Avoid Ideological possession from either the left or the right(or anywhere else). Daily reminder that you don't have a political ideology; it has you--something Jung said which Peterson constantly repeats.

citizengo.org/en-ca/pc/41042-stop-speech-restrictive-anti-blasphemy-motion-103

Don't forget this petition.

pussies

>no nationalist/anti-globalist party
see definitely nothing but a meme right now, but could become something.

>تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah

>officialnpc.ca/
Yeah, I already heard about at least two nationalist parties--but I mostly meant relevant parties with a good chance to win.

Unfortunately, as you say right now, they're memes.

Eh! They fucking deleted my comment about 700 years of war brought by the caliphates! On a freedom of speech petition!

Damn. Were cucked.

Are you ever going to learn what freedom of speech is?

>at least two nationalist parties
got names or links for them? I'm not aware of any others. I know NPC wants to absorb or conglomerate with any others out there to increase their market share, I'd like to see their platforms for an idea which way they might lean if that happens.

Unfortunately no, all I remember is being linked by a leafanon about some BC based nationalist party or something.

Sorry leafbro.

Fuck them though. Sharing inconvenient facts is still freedom of speech.

I just hate when people are not allowed to share facts. Truth should be the highest ideal.

And deleting your comment isn't a violation of your freedom of speech.

Somehow leftists will blame Trump for this and consider the motion necessary to prevent "Islamophobia"

All necessary protections are already built into charter .. this M103 nonsense is treason. These people need to get on with the job of building our economy, balancing our budgets, improving relations with our trading partners, and taking care of the interests of all it's people. This is a direct attack on Charter rights and freedoms.

petition signed

You're just one guy.
What you say doesn't matter.
Don't worry, our.government made sure we pretty much can't.

Fuck off ezra, did you forget the bit where we don't really have freedom of speech?

Lol usa is EZ #1
They less than 60%

>researching Canadian NGOs to find out who's cucked [spoiler: all of them] and who's funding them
>find one literally called WE with an arrow in front of it
top fucking kek