Nigger Hate Thread cont

New Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jessicajagstv/status/583101495152918529?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have nothing better to do dude?

I really think we are getting to a breaking point where people are going to get sick of this. This happens on a god damn daily basis and no one wants to hold these animals accountable.

Why hate black people only? You could be hating all other people as well.

The message shouldn't be "check your privileged", it should be "treat everyone the same n sheet"

Saying "check your privilege" encourages everyone to check their collective privilege, which should be avoided. "Privilege" shouldn't be talked about or exist in the first place.

This webm didn't disappoint me.

I click on this thread and this is Sup Forums's ad:

Context?

Day of the Rope confirmed

Niggers

niggers.

A literal flamer!

Does anyone have the .webm of the BLM protestor getting into the street to stop traffic then gets run the fuck over with the cops in their cop car in the background doing nothing?

classic

what country is this

Probably ours.
Not enough cameras in Africa.

Both whites and asians have logical reason of hating black people due to affirmative action which robs their university seats for dindus who shall dindu graduate any ways.

Blacks have been killing whities while bragging about it for ages, now asians too, 'the nose game', and the rap song about robbing. The LA Riots.

It's not that whites are racist, it's not everybody versus whites, it's everybody versus blacks, and more of everybody is realising it: Look at Trump's cabinet. Conway's husband. Session's son-in-law.

What a lazy nigger.

The nose game?

>getting out of hand

>this is getting out of hand
Kek

He's doing CPR wrong, you have to keep your arms straight.

Ah, I see!

right-click-save

This is HILARIOUS! She tried to save face for blacks but NOPE, dindus have to push her to post the gun pic.

Sad lives you all have.

>Be me.
>Be 11 years old.
>Live at a international youth hostel.
>Over the course of two years come to have a deeper understanding of the cultural differences and similarities of numerous nations than most adults.
>Meet virtually every color, creed, and class of humans available.
>Meet several deep south Negroes.
>Meet several deep south whites.
>Realize that humans are invariably more similar than they are different.
>Play chess with Russian and French.
>Fail at hurling with the Irish.
>Learn how to cook and play guitar with black dudes from africa, europe and the south.
>Make out with drunk chick twice my age who thought it was cute that I had never made out with a girl (I had deceived her).
>Work with Colombians, Malaysians, Thai, and Chinese Visa workers.
>Smoke weed with best bro from New Zealand.
Later...
>Go on Sup Forums.
>Look at all these fucking plebs.
Normies the lot of you.

>Willingly working with the chinese
I believe your entire post is facetious.

>smoking weed
Just noticed that.
Don't do degenerate stuff like that.

twitter.com/jessicajagstv/status/583101495152918529?lang=en

Berry Slanders @EyeSwear 31 Mar 2015
More
@JessicaJagsWSB, I feel a character assassination narrative shaping. JUST BE PUT ON NOTICE THAT WE SEE THROUGH YOUR TRASH @wsbtv
26 replies 10 retweets 3 likes
Reply 26 Retweet 10
Like 3
JessicaJagloisWKRN @JessicaJagsTV 31 Mar 2015
More
@docroscoe @wsbtv Facts: Police say, he stole a car, broke into a home, shot at an elderly woman, hit a pedestrian then crashed.
4 replies 84 retweets 160 likes
Reply 4 Retweet 84
Like 160
Berry Slanders @EyeSwear 31 Mar 2015
More
@JessicaJagsWSB @wsbtv Please explain what those facts have to do with the heart transplant.
29 replies 2 retweets 6 likes
Reply 29 Retweet 2
Like 6
Ma @Styledbyma 31 Mar 2015
More
@JessicaJagsWSB What Does Getting The Heart Transplant Have To Do With The Crime?
12 replies 3 retweets 11 likes
Reply 12 Retweet 3
Like 11

>black dudes from africa, europe
No black dudes is from Europe, do you mean african monkeys?

Watch this

Hate the Chinese all you want man, but they make for excellent dishwashers.
Little pot every now and again isn't such a bad thing.
Yeah if you smoke daily you can fuck up your drive and attention span, but once or twice a month isn't going to do any lasting harm.

Where do you think you are?

>>Realize that humans are invariably more similar than they are different.

Sure, but niggers aren't "humans" though.

Citizens of European nations who happen to be black.
OK

What a fucking idiot. He deserved to die, they all did. Thin out the gene pool , less retards the better.

>tfw have a 7 year old niece

I would go on a murder spree if niggers killed her.

If they're working anyway they might as well finish their jobs but nigger logic mang ye now whaa mein.

>flaming faggot

The black guy who taught me how to make a proper chicken cordon bleu certainly seemed human enough.

>black guy
>nigger
ftfy

You were talking to an inhuman savage nigger beast and you weren't even aware of it. Sad!

fuck i hate niggers so much

Be more mad.
Those of us who have been out in the world and actually worked with or talked with the people you hate aren't going to be convinced to forget our experience in favor of your internet videos.

At least I can cook faggot.

it's a variation of the 'not it' game people play when it's time to do something shitty like wash the dishes or take out the trash, except instead of saying not it the participants touch their nose and the last person to touch their nose has to do the unpleasant thing

You'll make a great wife some day.

>I really think we are getting to a breaking point where people are going to get sick of this.

What the fuck do you mean?

These stories are hidden and pretty much buried in local news coverage. Most people have no idea how bad the epidemic of black on white crime actually is.

Funny. I hate them because I'm forced to live and work with them.
Go suck the black cock you love so much.

kek

roasted

>anecdotes are better than statistics

Funny thing is I worked as a construction aid for this ex-marine who once told me "Women are great at homemaking, but men are much better at cooking."
I've only met a few female chefs, and none of them could hold a candle to the black dude I'm talking about.

Niggers just do that shit. Like a lot.

yeah that story was much less believable than

wasn't it can't believe he tried to sell that shit to a community as full of seasoned skeptics as pol

>white kid shoots up black church
>obama condemns the "obvious racist motives"

>blm member goes out on a cop killing spree, even says he wants to kill white people
>obama says "we may never understand the shooters motives"

Thank God he's gone

>REEEEE WHY DON'T YOU HATE THE PEOPLE I DO
Because I've met some of the good people of those races that you refuse to acknowledge exist.

Why don't you go ahead and suck his cock if you love him so much

One word

Extreme Vetting

They only care about the moment within a literal 1 second window. If in this second the groid doesn't have to work, that's all that matters.

>an outlier disproves the average

Oh yeah.
They did start letting fruits into the service.

He moved back to England I believe.
That and I aint gay.

You can respect a person without having sexual desire for them you know.

>A average disproves the outlier.
All the people I am talking about were vetted. Post 9/11 no less.

Nice damage control
Where did you learn to shitpost?
I'm surprised you don't have a leaf flag

Suspect Calls Attacks On Asian Women "The Nose Game": Gothamist
gothamist.com/2015/06/18/asian_attacker_nose_game.php
Jun 18, 2015 - The man believed to be assaulting Asian women may have posted a suicide note on his website. And in the note, he describes the attacks as ...