Any Good Videos or Documentaries that are good at red pilling normies?

Any Good Videos or Documentaries that are good at red pilling normies?

obviously stuff outright talking shit about the jews or calling niggers niggers isn't going to be effective. but there must be a happy medium.

I have a few friends that are shocked and appauled with trump so far even though hes barley done anything and they get all their outrage and info from the mainstream media. but after a brief discussion with them they appear to not be complete SJW nutjobs and admit such things like LGBTQLMNOP comunnity are insane as well as that there are differences between the races. they just seem to think that these differences are either meaningless or miniscule and that open borders are somehow still semi disirable.

and unfortunate mindset.

so Sup Forums? are there any mild videos or documentaries to get the process rolling? most of the shit i watch would turn a normie off big time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI
youtube.com/watch?v=2eB046f998U
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=gohal9CW7t0&list=PLkxr0SBe0q-YPSSfgmdQLPh2gLItH5uUR
vimeo.com/179403297
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>appauled

Cute!

defamation, israeli producer, shines a light on jewish manipulation.

Thanks. that might be good later though. I wouldnt want to start by saying "hey..... i have a documentary about the jews you ought to watch"

also. i found some good questions to ask them and a few interesting youtube videos about immigration. check it out:

Isn’t it weird that every race is encouraged to express pride except ours?
If your kid earned the same SAT scores and grades as a black kid, but he’s accepted to the university and yours isn’t, do you find that fair?
Why do elites encourage diversity and then send their own kids to non-diverse private schools?
Should we move to a primarily black neighborhood, where we can get more house for our money? Why not?
If America is such a racist place, why do so many nonwhite immigrants want to live here?
Groups of whites are always being told they’re too white. Why is the same never said about groups of Asians, blacks, or Hispanics?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI

HUMAN RESOURCES Social Engineering In The 20th Century
this one is a good start.

youtube.com/watch?v=2eB046f998U

thanks guys.

what was the Sup Forums documentary called?

i thought it was called "the best of intentions" or something but i cant find it.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

bump

Wtf is this jewish propaganda?

Quite the opposite, defamation is a documentary that shows how jews exploit anti semitism and the holocaust ans because the director is Israeli he got some good shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gohal9CW7t0&list=PLkxr0SBe0q-YPSSfgmdQLPh2gLItH5uUR
Plutocracy is the first documentary to comprehensively examine early American history through the lens of class. A multi-part series by filmmaker Scott Noble, Part I focuses on the the ways in which the American people have historically been divided on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex and skill level.

Plutocracy: Divide et Impera (Divide and Rule) includes sections on Mother Jones, the American Constitution; the Civil War draft riots; Reconstruction; Industrialization; the evolution of the police; the robber barons; early American labor unions; and major mid-to-late 19th Century labor events including the uprising of 1877, the Haymarket Affair, the Homestead strike and the New Orleans General Strike. The introduction examines the West Virginian coal wars of the early 20th Century, culminating in the Battle of Blair Mountain.

>(embed)

Part two of this is on vimeo because youtube muted the audio over a copyright claim.

shit forgot the link

vimeo.com/179403297

Anything on TV is mostly degenerate
Including Married with Children
The premises of the show.

>Don't get married or start a family kids
>Your life sucks if your married and have a family
>Hate your wife, she ruined your life
>You're going to work a shitty job kids
>Depressing Abomination

>Muh Hitler was evil
>Muh survival of the fittest is a lie
>Muh eugenics is a lie
>Muh the holocaust
>Muh diversity and multiculturalism

This should be called Blue Pill: The Documentary

Kys faggot

>>Muh survival of the fittest is a lie
Survival of the fittest is a lie, sometimes it's survival of the luckiest. Eugenics is just revenge of the fucking beta losers, mates (nature) didn't choose in the first place. Yes I agree calling Hitler evil when he was just ignorant and diabolically narcissistic is wrong.

I put on With open gates for my blue pilled parents and my mom was crying after it and my dad was pissed off. It hits normies like a ton of bricks

>Eugenics is just revenge of the fucking beta losers,

ya you're right, not wanting to subsidize the breeding of low IQ subhumans and subsidize the breeding of high IQ people is totally revenge of beta losers.....a countries average IQ is meaningless.....

dumbest shit I've read on chan today

With open gates is a nice starter. I agree.

If you want some more detailed in depth how we got here you might like
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Got some interesting views on JFK I've never before seen.

>Survival of the fittest is a lie
Wrong. Survival of the fittest simply means that the best equipped to survive and pass on their genes will be more likely to do so. Sure, luck might enter into the equation, but that doesn't negate the overall principle.

>Eugenics is just revenge of the fucking beta losers
Quite the opposite. Eugenics is selecting the best genes possible and passing them onto offspring to ensure their health and survival. Eugenics is just social policy instituted at the government level to create a desirable outcome for a strong and civilised society.

>I agree calling Hitler evil when he was just ignorant and diabolically narcissistic is wrong
Hitler used to read 2-3 books every evening. He was extremely well read. He fought for everything good and noble against the predatory jewish banks that were exploiting the german people

Stay bluepilled shlomo

>Hitler was ignorant
>Adolf Hitler's private library was Adolf Hitler's private collection of books, excluding books he purchased for the German state library. Baldur von Schirach, the leader of the Hitlerjugend claimed that Hitler had about 6,000 volumes and that he had read each one. Other estimates put his collection at 16,000 volumes.

Although contemporaries say that he loved reading works by German authors, Nietzsche in particular, "there is no sign of Goethe, Schiller, Dante, Schopenhauer or Nietzsche in his library.[1]" He is said to have believed that Shakespeare was far superior to Goethe and Schiller. He had a copy of Georg Müller (de)'s 1925 translation of Shakespeare's collected works. He was fond of quoting certain lines throughout his life. Copies of Goethe, Schiller, Dante, and Schopenhauer may have been destroyed by Allied bombing so there is no way of knowing for certain whether his collection was lacking. His collection is said to have included "first editions of works by philosophers, historians, poets, playwrights, and novelists.[2]" He owned illustrated copies of Don Quixote and Robinson Crusoe, which he ranked among Gulliver's Travels and Uncle Tom's Cabin as the great works of world literature. Hitler himself was a voracious reader: he claimed to read at least one book a night, if not more. He was also frequently given books as gifts by females of his acquaintance. "The only outstanding classical literary text found in his library today is the collected writings of Kleist [1]"

It might be time to hop in the ovens shlomo