How vocal are you about your political stances in social situations?

how vocal are you about your political stances in social situations?

I don't spout off about them unless provoked. I have definitely lost friends on kikebook and coworkers in real life have stopped talking friendly with me as a result of my non-far left stances.

>social situations
They avoid me.

I'm quite vocal now around friends, purely because the last 10 times we've had a few drinks everyone's gotten right into the politics of the day and everyone's looked to me for some opinions, so I gave them.

Now these people go around talking to others about the same issues and parrot in their own way my responses, I hope it's because I was persuasive.

That's because you aren't alpha enough. I know, because it's something I'm working to become, myself.

I don't get political until someone else does.

I don't. Politics is everyone's new hobby, and most people are too fucking dense to talk real politics, it's all feelings. It's also usually a pathetic attempt for someone to feel intellectual, and interesting, when they're neither. Ask them who their two Senators, and Representative is, if they can't name all 3, they're not worth talking politics with.

during brexit and the trump elections i went full redpill on my fb and real life,lost some mates and some girls who was chatty to me now seldom talk to me

it was a worthy sacrifice,we all have had loses in the great meme war

I study at a leftist hellhole so only with some friends or in my home town

A lot.

Let's say I go so far to like every Sup Forums approved news article on social media.

Somewhere around 20ish people unfriended me.

All of them liberals of course.

Got in some pretty fiery political debates.
I saw hate and disgust in their eyes.

Do I need to say all that is like fuel to me. It's pretty much only thing that gives me the will to live these days...

good way to find out who you don't need in your life

way to vocal,
>Getting home from work
>Nigger cuts my way while leaving the subway
>loudly say
>"Drecks Neger, gehörst zurück in en Jungle du Affe"
Nigger looked shocked and said something about politeness, just spit on his shoes while passing him, and no shits have been given. I really need to cut it down, but if you dont get any consequences being openly racist and aggressive in public, why stop it desu.

Dominating.

The nigger probably didn't respond because you shouted gibberish at him, try speaking English next time

depends on whether I'm with friends who I know agree with me

I thought they get free language training. How bout nobody teach them when they get cursed.

Plenty, if it gets brought up, which is pretty often when liberals think everyone in the room agrees with them (which is always).

But I'm not an actual Nazi so it's not that big of a deal. Although you wouldn't know that from their reactions. I used to be a turboliberal, too, so it's very hard for them since I already know what they're going to say and how they think.

Social situations?
what is that like talking to people.
yeah no i dont do that stuff.

The pol just made me more angry because of the all bullshit that is happening I saw now better
I want to start mass shooting
I want blood of Libtards I want their blood on the floor.

Every day it's harder and harder for me not to sperg out.

>I know, because it's something I'm working to become, myself.
Maybe, social situations wouldn't avoid you if you didn't awkwardly, pause. Fucking, dumbass.

Im at (no na net) lefty university. Kommilitonen are almost all cucks. Since i am 195/100 /fit/ aryan masterrace i never had trouble to vocal my views. I say casually neger, musel, etc in front of my Kommilitonen and sometimes one of the cucks/pussys look slightly disturbed, but no-one ever said anything the typical lefty would say.
Guess its some kind of natural dominance.

My gf also wondering from time to time how i keep getting away with it. If she would say/do stuff like me, most people would hate/criticize her, so she usually hides being redpilled.

I just say that i vote AfD because of their economical ideas. Then i keep on talking about how the state is inefficient, higher taxes wont do any good and how too much welfare is bad.

People get bored rather quickly.

Pretty often. Redpilled my cousins on Trump. Friends were on the verge of being redpilled, but went off the deep end to the left.

Gotta take the red pills slow, my friend

I plan to start a family before I do anything dangerous. Feels good to not take life seriously but planning my life out so I don't do stupid things.

Very. Even to the point where I'm quite notorious among lefties and they always talk shit behind my back. At least, that's what my friends tell me.

Same here, desu.

Everyone knows i'm an anarchist. No problems for me.

I never reveal my power level, and I distrust people who do, even if I fully agree with them

Yeah, all it does is encourage me. They talk about this big nasty smirk I get everytime we have a conversation or debate when I say something they hate. I fucking love their tears

if you keep dont side with the enemy if somebody reveals himself, who cares. Otherwise dont wonder if you come under the wheels or hang from a tree one day.

Same here. Lost most of my highschool mates due to Trump and Brexit. Don't really care, though. Not gonna see 'em once I'm in Uni.

Sorry, I have an add-on that blocks all greek posts until they pay debts.

Avoidant.

I keep it to myself. A person's politics are their own business.

Pay debt fuckin turkish rapebaby

I am actually of albanian heritage, but ok, your loss.

kys nazi faggot

>posts pic of a massive loser

Dude...is that you foreal?

I'm firm yet under spoken in my political assertions.

Nobody has really flipped their shit on me yet, still pack a set of iron cuck-knuckles for just such an occasion.

>effeminate pushing met with radical and exploratory dental rearrangement.

>loser
why mate?

Not at all unless I know that the person will be receptive.

I'm a white nationalist living in New York so my views are about as far outside of the mainstream as you can get. It would be significantly more socially acceptable for me to stand up and say "I'm a pedophile!" than it would be to actually express my honestly felt views.

Love triggering people

>hey user, whatchu think about Obama?

>you know idc that he was born in Kenya, doesn't change the fact that he's a terrible president.

>wharrrt?! Wtf you mean!

>yeah, and you know if those millions if illegals didn't vote, trump would have the popular vote.

All the time. If you are going to make dumb statements I am going to respond. It's pretty easy directing average conservative rational so the bants are weak

It's amazing that you guys are just ignoring the biggest political story so far in Trump's presidency now that it reveals what a total shitshow it's turning out to be. Fucking. Amazing.

So how many of you have seen the light? There's got to be a few of you by now. Do you regret your vote?

If not, how can you possibly defend what is going in right now? The entire administration, Kellyanne, Sean, Pence, Miller, Trump and especially Flynn, have been lying to the American people's faces time after time about almost every issue that comes up. If you can't see that you're either living under a rock or quite literally a retard.

And don't give me the "huRr DuRr FAKE NEWZ" non fucking answer. It doesn't work. Real journalistic reporting for real news organizations lead directly to Flynn's resignation. Can't you guys see the writing on the wall?

I will state my beliefs if politics come up. If they're dumb enough to call me a fascist, nothing is lost

I'm pretty vocal and it's fun to see the opposing side get pissed off.

SHILL

If I'm asked about something then I'll answer honestly.

me talking to people irl

If Trump gets impeached we will start shooing you people and your families. Believe it.

Pretty vocal. I used to get involved in discussions with leftists, but now I just like to trigger them as hard as possible. You can't argue with these people. Even after a dirty bomb in our airport they still love muslims

I told a group of black-metal kids I was an authoritarian 2 days ago

>Social
Very
>Professional
I'm a closed book

I feel the same way

If Trump gets impeached society will unironically collapse.

But you know that, shill.

Not very but it's getting harder to keep my powerlevel down. I go on a redpilled rant at least once a week due to a particularly libcucked prof I have in one of my classes.

Seriously fuck off back to ur pedo cave man, it's the only place u will be safe once ur deeds come to light. And even then we will still find u

Not at all unless I'm specifically asked a question and even then sometimes I lie. I also, however, am smart enough to realize that in the city I live in and the type of work I do, I would be ostracized in a moment's notice (I already am to an extent, owning a penis and having white skin).

If I feel comfortable in a work situation, the farthest I will usually go is to say "I used to be a liberal, until I realized how intolerant they are".
At that point most people assume I'm a bible banging born again christian republican, and I leave it at that cause it's nigh impossible to explain to a hippy lesbian anarchist that politics can be nuanced and you can have your own opinions.

i call people out on their shit but i dont personally start shit. Ill remain neutral until someone says something retarded.

Increasingly vocal.

I don't talk politics in real life unless people ask me about it. I'm not even that far right from center but I live in California so I have to soften what I say about it. It usually ends up me just acting indifferent and throwing out gerneric "people shouldn't trust either side so easily" type platitudes.

Not me, I'm still in contact with my really good friends (who are right wing). It's not too bad at uni either because I live in Georgia, bit there are still PLENTY of lefties at college.

at uni i try to hide my power level for the most part (i.e. no JQ red pilling) but I often my enjoyment of Trump.
Wish I was more of a chad so I could say whatever and not get completely ostracized tho

>being vocal when voting for Trump
>when libshits think Trump voters are literal Nazis and will defame or hurt them

lol no

cowardly faggot

people aren't very open minded about white nationalism, so I tend to keep to myself

>social situations

Uni is filled to the brim with leftists do I don't even bother, I'm a social outcast anyway