CNN at it again

I'll leave this here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=b81Cr97ANrk
youtube.com/watch?v=uxxJ67TOtmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are right on that. Kids can fuck up relationships.

Yeah CNN is shit on political news but non political topics they talk about are fine.

bump for white couple featured in news photo

>trying to subvert white birthrates
>not political
WEW LAD

>the one time it's a white couple in the news they're telling you not to have kids
I'm so fucking mad.

poor wimmen

Written by pic very related

Notice it's never niggers or hispanics or even asians when they talk about how having kids is bad.

In a world where diversity is a moral obligation, no one ever minds when white people are told not to have kids.

they're right tho
>no sleep
>no time
>no money
>no privacy
>no gain\reason to do this retarded shit, especially for whites.

>no gain\reason to do this retarded shit, especially for whites.
you forgot your proxy, chaim.

This is too much. Every time there's a couple featured in a photo accompanying and article or ad it's always black man and white woman and now that the story is about not having kids it's a whole white family

This is too much of a coincidence

i wish i was blissfully ignorant again

knowing is so fucking stressful

Nice bait

we're pretty much doomed in america, i live in texas and it's pretty much a guarantee that in 50 years whites will be like 15% of the state population

Good fucking goy.

CNN is very opinionated. Maybe they should keep their shit opinions to themselves though.

OY VEY

Do the world a favour and marry an oven.

It's so easy to just give up in the face of all this.

"It's bad taste to be wise all the time, it's like being at a perpetual funeral" - D.H. Lawrence.

Just get high.

no need, i am demonstrably correct.
if you're some third world dude you need kids to work in your farm\business and take care of you when you're old.
if you're a first world white dude kids are a waste and pointless unless you're ridiculously rich and barely have to work and can have nannies do all the tedious shit while only hanging out with\teaching your kids.

This. If they are so intent on their Interracial theme, keep it constant in all articles.

Get back into the oven. Kike.

>how not gassing the kikes can ruin your economy

flag related

Now they use a photo of a white couple.

>why white people should go extinct

how many kids do you have ?.

THIS ENDS NOW

HERE WE JEW AGAIN

>positive family stories are almost always interracial, on liberal media
>negative family stories are almost always white families

I'm sure it's just (((coincidence)))

Yeah it is totally fine if whites die out.
It is not like culture would disappear if they stopped existing.

look at my flag, burgerfriend

i take a hit or two of weed every night already so i stay off Sup Forums and entertain myself with whatever bullshit. I've been doing this nightly smoke for years now

Any other headline that emphasizes family values and you get this

But maybe they're on our side here?

Think about it. Only liberals really bother to read CNN, so discouraging liberals from reproducing? They're doing a favour.

user I think you underestimate the niggers, they will uphold western civilization when we are gone, basketball will be played everyday

White people literally cannot resist slipping into a hedonistic degenerate lifestyle in our modern society. White people are too beautiful, if this doesnt stop white people will be nothing more than a race of whores

Israel fishin for (you)s

Holy shit this is when (((they))) choose to pic a white family. It's incredulous.

This thread will definitely get over 300 replies

That being said, all leftists don't deserve to breathe the air of this Earth.

b-b-b-but white genocide isn't real

>if you're some third world dude you need kids to work in your farm\business and take care of you when you're old.

>implying that Africans have mastered farming or take care of their old

they culture would disappear, at least the parts of it that would not be integrated into other cultures.

white motherhood age is constantly increasing and likelihood of autism\downs\other disorders among whites is increasing as a result, while white birthrates are decreasing .

if you have a white kid he will have to experience a life as a part of a shrinking, unhealthy demographic.i mean do a basic extrapolation of average motherhood age among whites and you see that in 30 years nearly every single fucking white has autism\downs\adhd\some bullshit disorder\disease.

you can spare your hypothetical kid this terrible life by simply not having him.

>Jew talks about genetic disorders in European people
lol

well yea motherhood age here is way younger which makes for healthier people.

This. The only ones having kids are idiots not realizing that life is just a ride that ends when you die. Why spend it on some little shit?

You may be right, but I can't stop reading your post in a very whinny jewy wood allen voice

Reject the God of the Bible and accept Kek in your heart as Lord and Saviour. Then I will start taking you seriously, Aephraim

and of course they pick the whitest people they could find too. lol they're not even hiding it anymore. keep it up, lugenpresse.

t. fatty or autist

That doesn't stop the brainwashing that's coming from every other direction. Liberals not breeding just lowers our birthrates. Just because a child is born to a conservative couple doesn't mean he or she will remain that way.

>accept Kek in your heart
>said the man who didnt get digits in this thread to one who did
you have much to learn about kek

LAST NAME OF THE AUTHOR PLEASE

>Kids can fuck up relationships.
What is their next editorial? Jobs get in the way of a social life? I wait expectantly for other obvious facts to be passed off as "news"

the weirdest shit was when one time they found a statistic of germany having the fewest kids of all countries of the planet : This was shown in a britbonger newspaper

at that same day, what do you think the german media talked about ? "Gay marriage"

>White people need to stop having kids!

>White countries need to take in more third world migrants because their birthrates are too low!

Well, which is it?

To decrease parental age of Europeans, we have to encourage traditional values again, which were destroyed by feminism and gender ideology.
People have been taught that women must love to work and that having kids is being oppressed.
Hence, women reproduce likely only if they have done their studies and worked for a long time.

That, indeed, has to stop.

However, autism is, in still quite rare, and can be checked for prenatal.

Their IQ range of 50 - 70 is similar to that of black people and they are less aggressive, while they only pose a minority of white people.

>Singleton

this doesn't sound Jewish but it does explain the article

>healthier people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

>A white couple + a kid.
So why not show a black couple? Too abstract even for CNN? Says a lot.

>Romance

Jewish bullshit created in order for white people to have ridiculous relationship standards.

>they culture would disappear,
What did they mean by this?

>psychoanalyst
oh suck my dick and fuck your 'professions'

Scaring white people away from having kids is common. Here, is scaring women about the pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=b81Cr97ANrk

Look at top comment, you can almost hear the kikes laughing softly in the distance at how well they have achieved their goal

How does the finiteness of life imply meaninglessness?

Thanks for these. Saving

I have eight kids and I don't watch CNN, but my marriage is still pretty fine.

just take a note who writes this propaganda, and remember their names

Too bad studies have shown that having kids often leads to longer and happier marriages.

But wait! That was just Huffpo

You flag tells me that I shouldn't listen to you, you fucking jew pig

>Too abstract even for CNN?
And, considering who they employ and the demographics of where they are located...

Having kids and impregnating women is sexy if you're both white.
When I'm railing out my wife, she looks me dead in the eyes and says shit like, "ONLY WHITE BABIES INSIDE ME. ONLY THE BEST PURE WHITENESS PLEASE PUT YOUR WHITE SEED IN MY TUMMY user"
It's really fucking hot.

CNN would probably catch some fire for using a non white couple if you take their audience into consideration.
That said CNN is shit.

FAKE NEWS

Digits are subject to scriptfaggotry, but if you look deep in your heart you will see the true /PathOfLight/

We are not in direct opposition, but at one point you have to ask yourself: what is more valuable in my life, En Gedi or Navy Seal copypasta? To accurately recite the Torah or to identify the meme needed in a dire situation? To not work in the Shabath or Bogda meditation?

Kek>Yahweh, deal with it

The next headline will be
>College graduates finding less jobs

Matthew Johnson

>a relationships sole purpose is romance

bug jew gaslighter

>please stop asking me
>me
>uses random stock photo of model instead of herself

>Kids can fuck up relationships.
If you're a hedonist, maybe. Kids actually help cement your relationship, hence all the couples that break up after all the kids leave home.

One of these days... CNN is going to get what's coming to (((them))).

youtube.com/watch?v=uxxJ67TOtmA

Very relevant to her.

Should be:
>However, trisomy 21 is, in still quite rare, and can be checked for prenatal.

All the tongue-in-cheek articles seem to be written by mothers, while all the serious articles seem to be written by bitter old hags

Also, the apparent effect of paternal age on Autism Spectrum Disorder may be largely due to the fact that people bearing Autism genes reproduce at a higher age.
Possibly explained by the fact that autism risk genes are related to increased educational attainment in healthy individuals, leading to delayed procreation.

You know your model of reality is true when it just constantly keeps being proven right. Fucking jews man

Im not even white but Im really really fucking tired of kikes trying to drag the world down into the gutter

You will have to provide a source on this.
Educated women are the least reproducers of all.