NHL YES!!!!

The Calgary flames just let these newly made citizens of Canada take part in their anthem! Look at the diversity

that's probably the best form of hazing ever conceived by man

Why does canada even bother having a hockey team anymore?

Not seeing the issue, immigrants should integrate.

yeah but did they sing all thy sons

I was born 40 miles away from canada. Based on my anecdotal evidence, It's safe for me to assume that all canadians have a deep inferiority complex, similar to the ones blacks have of whites.
Why do you guys always have to interject on anything that slightly appears american and the berate it. Like, you're just being annoying cunts.

Fuck off leafs.

Hockey is dominated by American teams.
Leaflets can't compete

you'll need to clarify further, i don't really understand what you're getting at.

Is that supposed to be the Canadian folk costume?

Isn't this good? If you're going to have immigrants they should integrate and eventually take on the shared cultural values of their new home.

Oh Canada.

They integrate and assimilate. No problem here.

my home and native land

>One of the four horsemen of the apocalypse

Based canada brings high IQ oriental immigrants. We bring low IQ filps, haitians, africans, and beaners.

at the grocery store the other day I saw a Chinamen family and parents were fresh off the boats with their heavy accent English, but their children were talking to them in English and the parents were talking to them back in English. It made me feel good that they were trying to intergrate in because every other time I see a muzzie, or Chinaman family they are speaking their shit world language and give no fucks aboot integrating in

Why are White people so hellbent on replacing themselves in their own countries?

Its utterly fucking bizarre.

>Checked
White kids from all western nations are taught in school that white people are the most evil race and everything bad is a result of them

I'm more concerned about us having rules in place in case by pure chance a huge flood of people want to come live in Canada.

Gotta pick out the good from the bad, right?

Another reason why I don't watch hockey anymore.

Just teasing you guys. It's okay, the last laugh is on me. Red Wings will end their 25 year playoff streak

good to know we can wipe them out this year

our teams are all swedes germans and ruskis lol

Which team?

Most redpilled team in the NHL? I think so.

Fucking Yzerman

>what a great way to celebrate the replacements of Canada

Fuck off, we're not giving them back!

canadian hockey unironically needs more players from immigrant backgrounds, it's not even debatable. giving kids a little bit of ice time should be subsidized by the state

who /publix/ here?

Fluorine in the water

Who /Edmonton/ here?

lmao @ u're lyfe if u still live in memegary 2017

this is actually dead on Canadians are completely obsessed with America . its mostly cause of the movies when you are a kid you think you are American . its hard to know when we have the same accent . then when you get older you begin to hate America for not being American and try to signal how much better you are then them . we have no culture outside of Quebec and newfoundland we are all wanabe American that's why we pay more attention to American politics then we do Canadian .

Pulju

At least they're asians.

P U B L I X
U
B
L
I
X

>proud of living at the end destination of the minnesota somali railroad

pretty accurate description 2bh