Can I get a quick run down of sharia law?

Can I get a quick run down of sharia law?

I know a lot of you on here despise Muslims and their "religion of peace". Even so I was wondering if I could get a quick summary of the good and the bad parts of sharia law and any problems as well as any benefits? Purely trying to understand which is why I wanted a rounded view rather than just hate or sympathy to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvqaX0pE7fk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a quick run down of sharia law
No. It's not a textbook. It's how mud scholar's interpret Islamic law.

>a quick summary of the good and the bad parts of sharia law and any problems as well as any benefits
What the fuck would good parts be? That you couldn't get elsewhere.
The bad parts: Only being allowed what sharia allows, being forbidden what sharia forbids, living under retarded mud rulers, getting killed for not muding.
What the hell is that question really?

It's an actual set of laws, you might as well ask for a "quick rundown" of the Justinian Code.

A few major points though:

>You can't charge interest for loans
>Homosexuality is punished by gender: Women are to be placed under house arrest until death or until they decide to marry a man, Men are warned once and then punished
>Males get more inheritance than females
>Murder is punished on the basis of who was the victim and IIRC can be paid "life for life", through a fine, so on

For the most part a lot of it is typical boring legal stuff handling inheritance, taxes, so on. The things like "Kill the gays" just stand out because it's a legal system still in place today with only a few innovations.

>Rothschilds bow to Sharia Law
>In contact with God
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bomb the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city to be bombed)
>99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth are under Sharia Law
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be sharia babies
>Such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

I understand it's not a text book and a lot of it is mundane laws about everyday life. I merely wanted to know what people argue over about it. I know some points about why people dislike sharia law like their distaste for the mental desease of being gay and most Muslims inability to conform. But I don't know what Muslims defend sharia with? That's more what I wanted to know, sorry for being ambiguous.

The ShariaPill. The final pill.

Lawfag here who had studied some sharia in history of law class. AMA but be more specific.

Already taken my bogpill, figured this was next

Senin gibi orospu cocugu olmak nasildir ?

>But I don't know what Muslims defend sharia with
Well they believe it's from God. Religion kinda puts a damper on debates.

Rude. Are you k*rdish?

Can you say that sharia law is the most femnist religion?

I was bamboozled by this Muslim women that openly defended sharia law on an Australian program, Q and A which some of you may know.

Just got the neurons firing as to wether there are anymore valid or invalid arguments as to why sharia law is good or bad. I'll try to find a link for reference.

Nah man I'm just joking with you, i wanted a reaction but you filled my heart.

>sharia law is the most femnist religion
lol no. Like pierre said women get a lot less inheritence. They are obliged to obey whatever their husband says (including sex so it is legal for husband to rape his wife). 1 male witness = 2 female witnesses etc.

>implying sandnigs can read
>implying they are not just using that book as an excuse to rape, kill and burn
You don't need to read koran to understand sandniggers or sharia law which translates to sandniggers making the rules on the spot.

O

Islam itself is an ideology (like communism i.e) with very strong political implications and the Koran is the book codifying the tenants of that ideology. The religious part of Islam is only a small portion of the entire ideology. It is similar to orthodox Judaism except much more extreme in its punishments and what is considered to adhere to the world of Islam or 'dar-Islam'.
Why a lot of people argue over it, it usually because sharia is something that is radically opposite to Western values and virtues. If someone leaves Christianity, not many people will care. If a Muslim leaves Islam, that person is regarded as an apostle and is to be put to death and there are even exceptions made for the murder of apostles.
With defending the faith, muslims usually use what is called taqiyya, where they can lie or omit information to either convince someone to join islam or to save themselves from persecution.

There is a lot more I can go into but that is a simple rundown.

Also husband can divorce the woman with saying three words, women have no right to divorce.

A man can take 4 wives, a woman can only get one.

Muslim men are allowed to marry christian and jewsih women, women are not.

you can rape your sex slaves, it is totally legal

Husband can beat his wife lightly if she disobey (directly from quran)

Women have to cover all their body

No, fuck off to /islam/ or plebbit.

So Muslims can legit just argue and lie making anything they say meaningless? I'm struggling to understand how people can be actively taught that lieing for their own means is okay. Surely some of them have some brains to see that's messed up?

>be man
>live under sharia law
>women must bow to you

Beside from praying and not drinking alcohol or whatever,,,, being a man under sharia law, has only benefits.

But, following islam means giving up any form of becoming a better human.

What would Sup Forums choose?

Just to add: taqqiya is a Shia concept based on Big M pbuh lying to his enemies and Allah having deceiver as one of xir's titles. Taqqiya is a subset of deceiving the infidels.

Basically, as long as it furthers the cause of Islam or keeps them from harm, it is ok. I'm sure turkanon can find the appropriate quote(s) for taqiyya.

I've read some of the quran and the few muslim friends that I had that I got to talk about islam with either take quotes out of context (i.e. 'anyone who would kill a man is like killing the entire world') or deny parts of the quran exist and parrot off shit like 'Izlam is a religion of peace durr'

There are even videos of people arguing with muslims and those muslims pull the same bullshit.

In sunni islam it is okay to lie in 3 situations

1- to reconcile husband and wife
2- to give hope to a fatal patient
3 - to decieve the enemy on the battlefield

>taqiyya

This is what the subhuman Sh*a invented so they wouldn't get killed when they were making pilgrimage to Mecca.

>Can I get a quick run down of sharia law?

it only works good for faggots

ur all subhumans no one gives a fuck who invented taquiyya

>The ShariaPill. The final pill.

the vatican created the Koran, POPEPILL is the final pill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvqaX0pE7fk

I don't post links so idk how to embed mb

>A man can take 4 wives, a woman can only get one.

so if I live under sharia law and I take 4 wives and each of my 4 wives gets their 1 wife then I technically have 8 legal wives? what if my wife's wife takes her 1 legal wife?

Numbers 3 is pretty dangerous considering any infidel is an enemy and battlefield can be arbitrarily interpreted to mean pretty much anything.

The First Text on Islam is Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin. Read that. Knowledge comes from good books, not quick rundowns. No one has anything to say about Islam unless they have read this book.
>but I can't read.
Watch Stephen Coughlin's lectures on YouTube.
>but Coughlin is a kaff-- I mean I want a Muslim source.
Read an English-language Tafsir. Don't know where that is or where to get one? Maybe now you are realizing the point of my first paragraph?
>but I don't want knowledge, I want a meaningless and unsourced factoid, a sound byte adapted to the image board era.
Then you have no right to open your mouth about anything.

>being a man under sharia law, has only benefits.

it's difficult to marry if you're poor so you end up buttfucking little boys because you're horny, then you train those little boys to dirka dirka muhammad jihad and they blow themselves up and leave no witnesses

This is literally a thread about Islam. Don't care? Fuck off.

1 husband i meant.

yeah

Oh she would be whipped to death in a proper sharia country.

don't act like you sunnis don't have your own form of taqiyya

Todays sharia is pretty much tradition from old days.

The Kur'an sharia is pretty straight forward. If you do something bad, you get punished.If you promise not to do it again, your punishment will be left to the other world.

In todays "sharia" you will get punished even if you regret your deed.And your punishment will be much bigger than what is said in Kur'an. So, people made up their own version of sharia.

The first sharia gave a lot of rights to women and people in need( especially considering that times).

If you want an unbiased opinion just read Kur'an, everything else is pretty much inventions of sheiks.

bs

I understand that's where the knowledge comes from but know one has infinite time to go around and read every little bit of information and then make an informed choice about everything, you'd spend your whole life reading rather than thinking. Was just looking for a few facts or a little evidence for an against sharia law to understand it a little better. I'm no scholar and I don't really care much for politics, but when someone says "religion of peace" I'd like to understand why they think that and how they are right/wrong.

if you have an opinion, explain it

>sharia
>law

Its a primitive tribal code that is kind of like an extended version of the 10 commandments. In theory it the law, in practice its "whoever has the weapons and money does whatever the fuck they want, everyone else does what theyre told or they die."

Basics:
>women are property
>everyone who isnt the leader is the leaders property
>you pay taxes to him
>if you dont have money submitting yourself or your children to slavery is an adequate option
>the caliph/mullah/whatever he decides to call himself does whatever the fuck he wants (because allah told him to)
>you do whatever the fuck he says (because allah told him to tell you to do it)
>disobeying him is disobeying allah, if you dont do what you are told allah will order him to kill you

Sharia law in a nutshell.

Taqiyya is reserved for when a Muslim would be killed. Sunnis reserve it for that, recent Shia scholars encourage it's use more often.

dont forget some of you use to hang black people not too long ago..

seriously i think that was after the whole slavery thing but really..

they aint all unbelievers.

you know as a non american i cant even explain that sht..

im not a history buff.

So what does that mean for today's Muslims who may have no leader? Do they assume the role of leader themselves in western civilisation and then just do whatever they want?

It is not Justinian's code but it is pretty developed and complex.

>women are property
theorically no

>everyone who isnt the leader is the leaders property
no

>if you dont have money submitting yourself or your children to slavery is an adequate option
slaves can only be aquired from prisoners of war or by birth

>the caliph/mullah/whatever he decides to call himself does whatever the fuck he wants (because allah told him to)
theorically no

>you do whatever the fuck he says (because allah told him to tell you to do it)
no, quran states to follow quran and prophet

>disobeying him is disobeying allah, if you dont do what you are told allah will order him to kill you
pff

tl;dr sharia sucks but you have no idea what you are talking about

What does sharia mean for modern Muslims?

You could rape a virgin woman and she would be legally forced to marry you.

>Q and A
that's the one with the oversized women right?

nah patriarchal societies may not give women any rights but they still shower them with attention and easy life while men have to do all the work

women exist to be impregnated and pampered. That's just the way of the world

Im not talking about the letter of the law.

Im talking about how the law is implimented. I spent the last 4 years in nations ran by principles of sharia law.

In secular nations it aint too bad, but head to iraq, syria, or afghanistan and ho-lee-shit.

In such places sharia law is pretty much whatever the fuckin local strong man says it is. Wanna argue? Hes got a few hundred bored guys with machineguns and machetes.

They make it a spectacle. Ive seen women disfigured, maimed men, and ive seen children taken as sex-toys. All in the name of "obeying the law."

Inb4 you respond with the "no true scotsman phallacy"

Sharia law is implimented according to who interprets it. If its secular moderates its moderatley applied. If its theological extremists its pretty much just a thin excuse to enforce the will of warlords.

It will never be substitute for constitutional law, as sharia law leaves its citizens well being up to the interpretation of whoever is in charge.

speaking of Justinian, I've read that the Ottomans used Roman law to stuff perceived 'holes' in the shariah or at least used Justinians code as an inspiration for their laws. I've never found any sources about this though, since I don't speak turkish (or any other mena language)

also
>slaves can only be aquired from prisoners of war or by birth
so a muslim could theoretically be a slave?

In secular moderate places like kuwait or saudie arabia its not as bad. They have 2 courts, civil and religious.

Civil handles stuff like property disputes, speeding tickets etc etc.

Religious courts handle the stuff directly covered by sharia. An example of sharia law I witnessed in saudi arabia was when a guy was drunk driving, and crashed into and killed another man.

He was ritually beheaded a few days later. They doped him up on ketamine so he had no idea where he was, tied him up, and lopped his head off in front of a crowd.

Obviously not western, but far from some crazy "mullah" ruling with an iron fist in afghanistan.

Kind of an eye for an eye type set up.

Problem is in more batshit insane places like pakistan, iraq, afghan, syria etc etc its basically just a veneer to justify tribal violence. In those places ive seen women have their faces doused in acid in the name of sharia law because she learned to read, or seen men who wanted divorce accuse women of some stupid transgression like being in the same location as another man without wearing a veil. The woman is beaten senseless, or mutilated, then exiled to starve to death just because her hubby wanted a newer younger one but couldnt afford to support another. From what ive seen in my travels through their country its an outdated system that currently only serves to stagnate islamic societey.

As long as sharia law is considered relevant muslims will never progress past where they are now.

I tried to read that bullshit book once, is awful.

Sharia is the law of the sandniggers, it explain the way to live. I cant understand when feminist support this shit, for example, to sign a contract you need 2 males to sign. In case of males not being available you need 4 females. Cos it looks like that a female is worth half a male in goatfuckerland.

Another nice example is that if you rape a married female, she is guilty of adultery, so she must be stoned to death.

Religion of peace my ass.