Sup Forums actually falling for the valentinejew meme?

When is Valentine's day?

>fat
>german
>unfunny
>mentally slow
>smelly
>jew nose
>can't get a date
>rants on an online message board about how valentines is stupid because nodate
go to the gym and mabye you can try next year

i dont date women, they are degenerate brainwashed zombies

This. If you have a gf or wife, a small gift is worth the consequence of a heated debate sooner or later. Stop being a loser and grab a pussy.

I'm spending it with my waifu.

right Mohamed, you only rape them

Enjoy your GRIDS or your eternal virginity depending on what you meant by this.

>tfw never had anybody to celebrate valentine's day with for 35 years

What's it like? Is it worth it?

says tyrone fkc off muricunt

No, it isn't worth it. Being in love poisons your brain user. Then when it's over it feels like death. Literally torture, and it lasts for YEARS.

>german humor meme is true

>he isn't spending cherished time with his loving waifu

hans i get its a jew meme.. still makes for the worst feels i have all year when im watching tv and eating dinner alone tonight

(((Valenstein's Day)))

What the fuck am I looking at here?

the purest form of love

It's a made up holiday to sell cards and chocolate user. Nothing special about today.

>the purest form of autism
FTFY

Don't forget to empower your local LGBT community, let them know you support their beautiful relationships

Don't care if it's bullshit, I enjoy valentines and here is why:

>spent first half of the day on myself
>got my favorite suit cleaned, new (gift) watch from gf adjusted
>bought some sexy italian wingtips
>new dapper haircut, feel like Don Draper
>currently buzzed on fine wine and chocolates while I shitpost on Sup Forums waiting for my date

Best part about valentine's, you are expected to be completely in charge and calling the shots for the night. Sure you should be like this most of the time anyway, but here you can do little wrong, women are completely satisfied with your choices about the night as long as you are satisfied about them. Feels good man.

every damn time a holiday arives amerifats celebrate it as if it's their birthday, i dont get how u all got so retarded and brainwashed

kek