Why are politicians actively trying to bring down the tobacco industry?

Why are politicians actively trying to bring down the tobacco industry?

Smoking is red pilled as fuck
The jews are trying to fuck up tobacco but they want to legalize marijuana, what's up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeQMa5mRszo
youtube.com/watch?v=BMQd9wJX2cw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>smoking is red pilled

no it's not you moron

Nicotine opens the third eye. Try wearing a patch in your sleep and note how profoundly prophetic your dreams will become.

The Jews don't want you have such abilities.

Nicotine doesn't open the third eye you idiot
You can do that with no drugs whatsoever, the best was to do it is with music and incense

I'm an actual Buddhist, I do this everyday.

>profound
>assigning meaning to random consciousness filler
>red pilled
Yea bro it is just killing you.

>Shareblue can't stop us
>Resorting to trying to get us to kill ourselves by smoking

There's nothing wrong with smoking.
Unless you're a retarded cuck who smokes more than 1 pack a day

Being addicted to anything is weak and pathetic

Thats false. Smoking definetly doesnt help. Smoking obstructs and blocks suprafisic subtil energy centers, and difficults to adquire occult powers.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeQMa5mRszo

There's nothing wrong with smoking.

you know besides that chemicals, smoke, tar and massive amounts of tissue damage.

Smoking killed all my grandparents except one & my dad, both my ex's parents, my current lady's dad.

Yea sure, smoking is just fine. Fight the system & light up, brother.

raw raw fight da powah fight da joos

GET OUT OF HERE CHINK

Ever notice how it's always poor people who smoke?

I always wondered why they began selling those packs with shock photos here in germanistan,
What is (((their))) goal?

OHMMMMM

my dad is smoking since he's 14, he's now 65, never had any problems
my aunt never smoked in her entire life, she now has a lung cancer, she'll die in the next few month

Smoking is bad for you.

>Smoking is red pilled as fuck

t. smoker

Exceptions don't prove shit.

Your dad is probably impotent and definitely could not run to save his life. If he is ever hooked up to an oxygen machine he will never be able to live without it again. Google it and bonne nuit

Smoking makes you and everything around you stink like shit.
You don't get high.
It's addictive as fuck.
And it fucks up your body.

Maximum degeneracy

Keep laughing, just know you had your chance.

The power is not scared of drug addicts,

We achieved a lever of Ideology control where the power is scared of people taking any conscient and dangerous decisions. We're going to a nunny state with no option of free election, and even less if this is a dangerous one, because that means youŕe living. And germany is an expert on that.
youtube.com/watch?v=BMQd9wJX2cw

ITT: cucks falling for the smoking kills meme

Yea you get these, they're called outliers. You get people who charge machineguns and don't get hit, doesn't mean that it's a safe thing to do.

Even if you live to 85 while smoking it will still fuck your life up to some extent, like having to give up active hobbies earlier, losing teeth, being a smelly bastard, whatever.

I'm totally fine with smokers btw, I used to smoke myself. I always promised not to have my head up my ass or be holier-than-thou. Facts are facts though, smoking is fucking retarded. If you are gonna do something, at least smoke something that gives an effect, like a fucking blunt.

>2017
>being addicted to cigarettes
ISHYGDDT
Constanzaatbat.png

embrace death? fuck that.

>addicted
>implying

ayy lmao

i have a few smokes a week, depending. i only smoke when i'm out with my friends or i'm alone somewhere and doing literally nothing (ie waiting for hours at the bus stop in a city where i don't know anyone)

same with drinking. i drink occasionally- out with friends.

by smoking, whether from a pipe, cigar, cigarette, vape, joint, whatever, or drinking, you are simply partaking in human tradition that has lasted for thousands of years and actually crosses different cultures, though it obviously has always been a big part of western culture as well

for anyone that says it kills your T- tell that to your grandparents. the real enemy of T is sugar and plastic

stop being such pussies

they are literally banning anything that could perceiveably make you smarter it's amazing how blatant it is at this point

By buttfucking other men you aren't being gay but simply partaking in a thousand year human tradition
Tobacco shills plz go

How does one become so delusional and retarded they actually think smoking is totally safe and cancerfree? Wouldnt it make sense the jews promoted smoking and not the other way around? DUMBASS.

false equivalence

pussies out

Jews did promote smoking. Check out Bernays' campaign where he convinced women that smoking was feminist and it *worked*

>being addicted to anything
I smoke every once in a while desu, but I can live without

>.01 has been deposited in your account
The fact that you think smoking makes you masculine is proof you are a huge stinking wet pussy

DAILY REMINDER THAT SMOKING IS NOT BAD FOR YOU AND CANCER ISN'T REAL

Smoking weed makes you stink like shit of a different flavour.

While not as physically addictive users form a strong psychological addition

Its still smoke in your lungs and its not god for mental capacity either.

All forms of smoking are a filthy habit

I'm gonna go the hospital, tell every cancerous kids I see that they shouldn't have smoked

Beautiful post thanks.

you sure about that? as i recall, cigarettes were originally invented for women

strictly the act of smoking (a cigarette, i assume you mean) isn't necessarily masculine, but the way some people do it portrays confidence and masculinity through their body language, not to mention how they're not afraid of smoking a tiny piece of tobacco rolled inside a piece of paper because they're not pussies. the added chemicals i can do without, but ohwell. like i said, plastic containers and sugar are the real killers

sauce pls burgerbro

How does one become so delusional and retarded that they actually think the government should tell people how to live their personal lives? Nobody thinks smoking doesn't worsen your health but the decision to do so is on the individual, not the government who are making it more and more difficult

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom

To anyone with a brain smoking doesn't signal confidence but rather neurosis and chemical dependence. The movies are not real life;)