vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Ahmed

STICK IT IN HER ASS!

wainak habibi i want to help

why

what did she do?

> Lebanon

A violent, degenerate, shitskin beating his wife. What a surprise.

Good

>> Muslim law allows gang rape, torture and murder of women
>> Democrats support muslims whole heartedly

habibi pls, no beat

Get off my thread

thats haram. only vaginal sex is halal
she has been sassing me alot lately and I think the fact that her bday is 2/13 coupled with today being Valentines made her think she could get away with being a cunt
Fuck off, this is a thread where we discuss how to raise wives properly

Good job.
I have nothing to ask. I hope you enjoyed sorting the bitch out.

You should do it in the morning. Days are better.

I really do enjoy it. The look of shock and fear on her face then her groveling and crying and begging makes me rock-hard every time desu senpai

No buttsex? That's why Islam will fail

How can you beat a five year old girl? Asshole

why

post pics

the moment you use physical violence against a woman, you have admitted psychological defeat

>how to raise wives properly
so you also beat your children?
I just hope you stay in your cancer-country and dont come here.
in that case: knock yourself (and your wives and children) out

scratch that already read it.

How can you raise your wife properly if you aren't raised properly yourself?

yeah and the second they beg for the beating to stop the admint physocal defeat. what are you trying to imply? are you some wanna be rsd pick up artist?

>Lebanon

So what do you do for Hezbollah?

>shitskin flag
I am not even surprised.

Nice OP

Unfortunately I live in a cancerous society with cancerous pieces of shit but I hope Islam takes over the world and cleanses these degenerate feminists

No.

>See flag
>Look up Lebanese people because literally who
>Hijabs as far as the eye can see
So some angry Muslim beat up his wife. Be original if you want an award or something.

Women need a good beating now and then to keep them in check
Just look at usa to see what happens when you let them loose

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

how amazing did it feel? how hot was it to hear her crying and whimpering?

>Lebanon

filthy pisslam infested shit hole

i hope your wife loses it and sticks a kitchen knife in your roach neck

>leaf

Just because not everybody is a fucking cuck like you you don't need to hate faggot

>i hope your wife loses it and sticks a kitchen knife in your roach neck

Wont happen because his wife respects him. Women want to be put in their place. Stupid white fucks don't realize their women are giving them the shit test and they fail so they turn to islam and blacks instead.

Good for you OP. Don't listen to the whiteknight cucks who say it is somehow bad. Lets all be real too, half the time they like it. Especially young women because they liked to be treated badly and made to feel worthless. I'm not sure why but they don't really develop any self-confidence until their thirties.

Don't be afraid to slap them around. I've done it before because sometimes it's the only way to stop them from whining about some irrational issue. It can be kind of hot too depending on what you like

>I just beat up my wife. AMA

What did she do this time?

>A FUCKING TREE

shes having trouble getting pregnant. Im seriously considering getting a second wife
Im a self-made millionaire through stock trading, so i spend most of my days online daytrading. im home most of the day, and shes always bothering me to find something to do outside. I was watching the news at midnight and she kept complaining from the bedroom that Im lazy and always watching tv. I lost my temper over the fact that shes sleeping in my bed in my $500k apartment after getting gifts for three days in a row from me, and she has the audacity to call me lazy. I dragged her off the bed by her hair and gave her about ten kicks and some stomps. she was shaking and crying and apologizing like crazy by the time i was done with her
My favorite part of beating her is seeing her crying hysterically. One time I kicked her in the stomach after dinner because she was sassing me and then she ran to the bathroom and started to throw up and she looked so pathetic I started throwing water at her and tell her to clean her face I dont want to see her crying or ugly. She kept talking back and whatever, so i grabbed her by the hair and put her face in the toilet and flushed it twice to clean her. Afterwards she showered and cried quietly until she went to bed. So I followed her to bed and gave her a hug and she started crying and trying to make me promise to not do that again but I wouldnt, After that, I fucked her like crazy. Best sex we have ever had
None of your business,kike

Calm down, roastie.

Women are like dogs. They need a good smacking around once in a while to remind them of your dominance.

>I just beat up my wife

what a cowardly pussy you are.

Easy there abdul, im sure merkel will get you a qt aryan gril to beat up soon enough

This is what women want

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

>Im seriously considering getting a second wife

kek

They literally legalized beating your wife in this cunt recently.
It is now an administrative offence instead of a criminal one
R8

better this than procreating and making more mudskin children

Coming from a shithole nation, im not surprised.

Keep beating her and the rest of your wives until they're all dead. Especially if she's pregnant. I whole-heartedly endorse your valiant, though still mudperson, population control effort.

Trips of truth.

>My favorite part of beating her is seeing her crying hysterically. One time I kicked her in the stomach after dinner because she was sassing me and then she ran to the bathroom and started to throw up and she looked so pathetic I started throwing water at her and tell her to clean her face I dont want to see her crying or ugly. She kept talking back and whatever, so i grabbed her by the hair and put her face in the toilet and flushed it twice to clean her. Afterwards she showered and cried quietly until she went to bed. So I followed her to bed and gave her a hug and she started crying and trying to make me promise to not do that again but I wouldnt, After that, I fucked her like crazy. Best sex we have ever had

hope all that is true, if it is i'm jealous

>German
>calling anyone a cuck

This honestly. You guys have no idea how sexually stimulating it is to watch them in pain until you've actually done it

>he's never heard of the thousands of cases of women killing their abusive husbands

thick fuck

>Post "le beating wife is gud" thread
>Write article about how the alt-right is full of womanizers and spouse abusers
>Cite thread (((they))) wrote

I wonder who could be behind this thread.

so you can beat your wife in russia and get a traffic ticket basically?

the usa is so cucked they charge you with domestic violence even if all she has is a scratch on her neck or arm or something

its a total fucking joke

not only that but then if you are convicted of domestic violence you lose your right to own a gun

>caring about women
>implying female submission isn't the natural order

A MAN (not nu males like ITT) has every right to discipline his wife

physical defeat is the nigger way.
you wanna beat them at their own game.

everyone can take a rock and beat a woman to a pulp. but getting inside her head requires more finesse

B A N T Z
A
N
T
Z

If this stuff is true you have my respect bro
Don't let these virgin faggots on here tell you something different
Women are whores who need a strong leading hand
And if that bitch can't gift you strong healthy sons get another one and impregnate that whore

>getting married

I just beat my girlfriend, she loves it.

Well, can't see anything wrong in your doing. Maybe cast her out and get a better wife.
Can I have a million €-moniez, plox?

Brave
I hope the Israelis fuck up your country again

>the usa is so cucked they charge you with domestic violence even if all she has is a scratch on her neck or arm or something
She could hit you and you'd still get charged without ever having touched her.

wtf you have internet haha jesus christ what a world

Why does she still live with you? I assume it's not the first time, is it your money? You have kids?

Wife beating was legally accepted in the West until 100 years ago

I also beat my wife and daughter.

Feels good sempai

tell me some stocks to buy faggot

im trying to get rich as fuck

that meant slapping your wife not too hard was legal, not pummelling her like OP suggested

false flag
Sup Forums is a board of peace

I see we have a toastie roastie in here.

First rule about women, never listen to them. They don't know what they want. They say they want a nice guy who treat them like equals then they get skullfucked by chad, pissed on, called a whore, and beaten. You know why they always come back? Because they love that shit.

of course the leaf is a Brapposter

>Lebanese

Might be the only thing those dumb russians got right.

:^)

she would never kill me. Im worth millions in money and lands and apartments, she doesnt get any of it if she doesnt get me a child. Iv specifically written a will saying if I die without children, all my properites and money go to charity, and that she only inherits $60k in cash from me. she doesnt have anyone else to support her financially
No
Israelis are cowards and were BTFO'd in 2000 and 2006. If they try again, their women will be raped and their cities conquered. Spare me, they can barely fight palestinians armed with knives, Also, fuck off, this isnt a thread about kikes

>t. QLD

How would the ideal wife act and behave? If she was unhappy with something you were doing or a particular view that you carried, how would you want her to approach the situation? Also, what would you do if your wife wanted a divorce and/or left you? Sorry, I'm just curious.

What is your name, phone number, and address? :^)

At least I tried.

conflicting trips

You're unironically a Guy I really would like to drink a Beer with. An uncuck Bro.

i beat my meat.
I love it

doesn't make it right, but there is no point arguing on pol, you just give meme replies

Wives are basically supposed to be like dogs you can fuck-sweet, submissive, you are her world.

Keep fighting the good fight bro. Don't ever let them get any kind of rights. Are you considered her legal guardian?

Also, your wife is having trouble getting pregnant? How old is she? Have you thought maybe of going to an OB-GYN and getting his/her opinion? IVF is always an option, especially if you are well off.

This thread straight up convinced me to support Israel, by the way. Can't wait until the West wipes you sandnigger savages off the map. Hope Chiam puts that expensive property to good use!

what a retarded "relationship" you have, this is why i hate muslims, they are just fucking stupid and childish

Stronk

youtu.be/nDq7afvtp0M
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpm2SexOTxk

I'm no fan of the Muslim world but I will admit I really do admire how you control your women. Respect

T. Cuck

Did you tell her twice? Take a pic of her holding a sign apologizing to you. My wife does everything I say. I never have to hit her. She massages me everyday and takes care of the house. She's making dinner right now.

Lol, every surrounding Arab nation has waged war against them on numerous occasions and you've still not defeated them, Arabs and Muslims are cowards and shit fighters, you cunts primarily target women and children which is why your boasting about beating your wife now

And she's probably a child, can't wait for mecca to be nuked and for all you evil sub humans to fucking die

I dont see any conflict. Both posts confirm mudslimes are shit, male or female

No he's beating the child into her. What don't you understand? This is how a HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WORKS!

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

He is utterly alone, he is the only person of any sort of value in his mind, and everyone else is just formless beings. What a miserable way to live. Hopefully someone will end his existence soon.

Is your wife hot enough to put up with her? Do you have any comparison to her?