What's next for him?

What's next for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fc9cJAH-tE
youtube.com/watch?v=bWtZewDHVOw
youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are repercussions for wearing a maga hat.
Should have shilled for hill, would have got sweet CNN deal.

Dear Sup Forums, I've been gud goy my whole life, and had many good times beeing subscribed to peeewwww diiii paaauuuuuuuwww. Am I nazi now too?

some sage from me
fuck this fagit
fuck all youtube fagits

>repercussions for wearing a MAGA hit
He literally paid people to dance and shout "death to all Jews" (he didn't think they were going to go through with it.)

There was this one guy who kept roleplaying as pewdiepie so I thought he was fake, but that was before more videos rolled out. Honestly, someone should give him a crash course on on redpilling and how he should interpret Sup Forums. He's gonna go crazy.

worst is hes going to get kicked out of his new office
the place is owned by disney

>Am I nazi now too?

Yes, Mr. Goebbels. You are.

He raises the next Sup Forums generation. We should do everything we can to fight the jewish media corporations, to somehow spread his message everywhere. What he did was edgy, but he clearly meant that as satire and the shills overreacted. If the kikes persist in shaming him, it is evident that they censor a form of pure entertainment for ideological reasons. It shows how free would they have us be.

Yes, embrace NatSoc.

A nervous breakdown.

Funding a private army to liberate Sweden.

Rest stop glory hole attendant?

Soldiers wearing the blue fist?
Muslims cease to exist.

Tell his tens of millions of underage, impressionable followers that Hitler did nothing wrong and that Jews are bullies

>tfw they'll unironically believe it

Oh shit

I see him demonetizing all of his videos in retaliation, Youtube stands to lose out far more here than he does. Guy is already filthy rich and doesn't give a single shit, doesn't have an excessive lifestyle so he's be fine coasting off his existing fortune and merchandise sales.

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

This would be great.

Youtube still gets money from ads you fucking retard, if he demoneytises than it's just extra cash in youtube's pockets

How autistic are you?

Swedish web correspondent for Infowars

>Youtube stands to lose out far more here than he does.

If I have a pie, and agree to give you a slice of it, and you say "No thanks, I don't want any of your pie," am I supposed to be upset?

Counting shekels takes time...

if you're dieting, yeah.
nice digits btw

That cost him his Disney sponsorship though.

he could move to twitch or something

assuming twitch has the balls of course

Demonetizing a video means no ads get played at all, morons. Meaning Youtube gets no money off his videos, which is significantly more money than he loses.

probably set up a scandal that he's a child rapist or something.

Jews always get retribution. Ill always believe in you, poods.

Hiring marketers to help him get more viewers

>does a patreon
>makes more money than what jewtube was paying him

dont cry little mountain jew penguin

Move to gab or something like that. He has the pull to meme his own platform into relevance. If him, Milo and a bunch of other shunned popular niggers team up it.

team up with sam hyde and make a new show

He set a patreon up as a joke once, he got $3k a month within a few hours before he shut it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fc9cJAH-tE
youtube.com/watch?v=bWtZewDHVOw

Pewdiepie for next Moot

yeah I know, imagine what he would get if he left it up though

Zyklon Pew.

>pewdiepie buys Sup Forums
>50 million 12 yos join shit up Sup Forums even more
yeah, no. I already hate my original home board enough.

he may as well do a pol AMA now
he could start pewtube or move all his content to bitchute.com or something

Him, his millions of followers, his girlfriend, her millions of followers, his friends, who are all top youtube channers, and their millions of followers, also note pdp, his gf and friends are all millionaires + millions of rabid followers kickstarter dosh, start a new youtube alternatives, which starts with a huge base at the same time gutting youtube's top youtubers list. In short, jews done fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

im pretty sure Sup Forums is already lost..unless you like cuck threads and traps

id rather have teh 12 year olds

The problem wasn't that he paid people to do it, the problem was that he decided to publish the video showing that he paid people to do it then showing them doing it.

I know, but it'd only get worse and I dont want to see what that looks like.

plus sign, its time to become a natsoc

white house reporter from the basement

"i like how theyre boys when its convenient (laughs)"
our guy

What do you mean "what's next for him"? He's got fucking millions in the bank, he's going to sit at home and play video games.

have memes gone too far?

>crashing that site

That's the truth though

The "rate my dick" threads would be a lot more raunchy XD

but he still loses money. probably like 4 million a year conservatively. why would he do that?

This.
I abandoned Sup Forums half year ago. it's cancer now, not even funny cancer.

Guy has a net worth over $60 million, and he hasn't been a complete retard with the money. He would be fine.

But Sup Forums was always cancer

Shitposting intensifies

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Subscribe to Keemstar
Death to all Jews

Thank you

that's not the point. he would still be losing 4 million a year. why would he do that? to be petty? because he wouldn't hurt youtube at all lol

that's a stupid fucking argument.

enjoy the multi millions he made doing useless shit.

Crashing YouTube

Because his ad revenue is already going to take a significant cut anyway due to Youtube knocking him down from preferred status, he isn't going to get anywhere near $4m a year anymore. Why not stick it to Youtube and remove all the profit they get off the site's most popular channel?

Crashing Israel with no survivors

I think he wants to get out of the fame game and this is his way to scratch himself from the public perception and to retire.

Thus

He has no where to turn
He can't go mainstream
Game over, dumbass
enjoy your money and be gone with you

To send a message.

Oh shit is right he also broke into their datacenter

Increased popularity and disdain for Disney.

Pewdiepie is a mega-star. He could survive without YouTube no problem. Just make his own domain and post videos there.

He doesn't need Jew Tube. He has Fuck You money. That's why he's revealed his power level.

so the "problem" is pewds is based?

Reeducation, as should be the case.

pretty sure thats what he wanted

Link to death to Jews bit?

I'm so tired of this generation of humans on this planet. I don't see how we're gonna ever beat the high watermark of WWII. Our species is downhill from here. It's just a matter of time until Muslims get nukes and shoot them at Israel or us. Then Israel fires back or us. Then Russia retaliates, we defend Israel and fire at Russia, China shoots us, France fucks and shoots themselves and takes out the rest of mainland Europe, the U.K. says fuck it and nukes Canada and Australia to finally end their bantz, India and Pakistan nuke each other and the rest of that region, North Korea nukes South Korea and thus themselves because they're retarded, and with nobody left worth a damn Africa and South America basically just rape each other to death. Maybe the Japs who were the first and only country to get nuked in war survive and get taken off planet by our lizard overlords and their Bog gods.

I really don't see a better way for our species to end. Or more likely right now.

Running for POTUS 2020

You have no idea how online advertising works, do you?

How autistic are you?