Hey Donald, you're fired

Hey Donald, you're fired.

fuck off justin

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts Canada must be annexed and purged and Quebec permitted to be an independent state. ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls get sold and raped by globalist Jews, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

employees can't fire the boss

what a shit jaw

>Justin "Hijastro del Castro" Trudeau firing anyone
Made me laff

>"Perhaps annexing canada is not a bad idea after all, don't you think justin?"

Trudeau is the world's biggest cuck.

liberal logic right there

i mean, this is literally what they teach in marxist schools

Don't you have a forest fire to put down?

Is Justin retarded?

He definitely looks like he is missing a chromosome in that picture

Isn't it weird to be this close?

when they send their justins, they don't send the best

said the faggot leaf in his dream.

they're sizing eachother up

Hey leaf,stay away from my dog

No. Not when it's secret time.

Read it again.

Really bakes your noodle

You don;t swap wives with cucks though

Why would the guy from the office want to fire Trump?

it wont sheke itself denalds

the syrup, donald

why would you post pictures of richard nixon?

Yeah, the problem is people who work.

If everyone just lived in the city, did nothing, and taxes paid for everything, that would be great!

Underrated.

shake