SKYCRANE SKYCRANE DO NOT RESPOND

> Most recent footage
A webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
Stream showing pictures of the construction work sometimes (but doesn't want to show the main spillway)
kcra.com/nowcast
Video from some Youtuber at 8AM
youtube.com/watch?v=ux9MSHoVL2g

> No-Fly-Zone around the dam
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html

> Jose and his 3 friends try to fix the emergency spillway with stones

> Powerline is going down today, but we won't have any videos of it

> Straw Poll
strawpoll.me/12337431/r

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oahe_Dam
youtube.com/watch?v=DbXTju0-f5g
kcra.com/nowcast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for dam breaking

In for nothing significant is going to occur unless the concrete spillway destabilizes, which is unlikely

The lake is draining well and the inflow, even when combined with the peak rainfall happening wednesday night, is smaller than the outflow.

I repeat, nothing will happen so long as the concrete spillway remains stable. I would appreciate it if an any anons with up to date images of the spillway posted what they had to better determine whether or not the spillway will remain stable.

you had one job

Why don't you get - gets for this dam>?

InB4 shills deny this is still happening

>>thoth get

I'm sure everything will be fine

I can honestly be there in 15-20 minutes

A friend of my is a civil engineer that's currently part of the engineering team at the dam. I hear they're using everything they can, even military helicopters like black hawks and what not.

Nellis airforce base is right there is it would make sense

So what was it?

SLOW WALKUP FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO WHAT'S GOING ON

>spillsways bow to water
>in contact with rain and melt snow
>possess erosion abilities
>control oroville with a watery flow
>owns dams & emergency spillways locally
>direct descendants of the snow on northern mountains
>will provide water for first dams on jupiter
>oroville will be the first dam
>own 99% of californias drinking water on earth
>first spillways will be oroville spillways
>both spillways said to have high flow, such erosion has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of two spillway failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of underwater cities and dam technology progression
>they own rocks around the world
>you likely have oroville water inside u now
>the spillways are in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville dam
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe dam in desert land?
>they learned fluent water engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their water to the oroville spillways
>there is no water in the dam, only in the spillway
>the spillways are about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the spillways are well constructed

This was around sunrise this morning

The damn dam will break, mark my words.
KEK has told me so, and thus it will be.
Have faith, ye who follow his lord will see the pain of the chosen ones be brought forth to the normies.
Only those who follow the path of seven will be spared.

Don't worry. Marysville is at least protected by the chinese water spirits and Xuan Wu himself.

rain in 30 minutes

This is now
Notice something?

It still won't be enough.

There is one inherent and critical issue that I have yet to see in any of the threads I have been lurking in over the past few days:

>catchment area

Exactly how large is the entire catchment area that funnels into this reservoir? Well my faggots, the catchment area quite large. 10,200 km^2 (which is 3.2 times the size of Rhode Island). Lake Oroville has surface area of 62 km^2. This catchment area is 165 times larger than the actual surface area of the lake.

Taking into account within this region the projected rain fall, the current snowfall/snow pack, the projected snow level, projected nightly low temperatures and other phenomina such as albido, insulation due to cloud formation and other environmental factors me thinks that there is simply not enough time with the current water outflux of the dam to reach the target of -50ft within the next 30 hours or so.

Conclusion: high probability that the target of -50ft in 30hrs will not be met.

PLEASE BREAK

it's draining faster than rain will be able to fill it through runoff and directly.

everything is okay! We have it under control!

It's actually pretty clear, and tomorrow is looking to have no rain either

its dark?

Hill is bigger?

i don't understand.
am i stupid/? what's happening

looks lower.

Why the fuck does it post sideway

New mist at 3:00 position? If so, that erosion moved a lot farther up the hill today.

Nothing's gonna happen, They lifted the evacuation order for the community.

How far away do you live from the dam?

teehee

it's still recommended people be ready to leave if need be

Only up to Yuba county

Oroville is still evacuated

STAND ASIDE PLEBS SECOND LARGEST EARTHEN DAM ON ON THE PLANET COMING THROUGH

STAND BACK IN AWE AT MY GIRTH

Also: read the part about the 2011 flood and teach the commiefornians how to maintain a fucking dam. God I hate that state. If some literally where place a few miles from my tiny as fuck town can handle a major flood, you'd think those smug commies could figure it out. I know the US corps of engineers came in to handle it here, are they in Oroville too?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oahe_Dam

Get us a live stream

20 minutes

Oh thanks, I thought it was the entire area.

That only matters to people at least 6 hours away from the water rush. If oroville went back and they reissued an evac order they wouldn't even make it in fucking time.

impossible to tell where the waterline is, due to the lighting

the mist has been steadily rising into view more and more on that feed, but i don't know if it's wind/heat responsible or legitmately the water getting further back

I don't have one

In this thread we pray to kek for the dam to break to take the heat off Trump

BREAK THE DAM KEK

Why doesn't anyone fly a drone in with video/camera capability?

lightning is different, you can see white towers on the first, black towers on the second, as light comes from another direction, you cant be sure the mist has actually changed any

You can see the rock within the hill from the image. I maintain that the spillway is going to keep hold.

KEK BREAK THE DAM

Yes, but it will slow the draining process even in the best case scenario. The spillway will become more and more damaged and guess what happens when the corrosion reaches the wall.

YES, and its taking more the shape of a cascade as it gets higher, so a lot more focused power on the (i assume more tightly packed rocks) below

the problem is that as it's hitting rock, the area around the rock that's still dirt is being eroded away, and the dirt is getting more and more saturated with moisture

So what's this all about?
First time seeing this thread.

wew

THIS DAMN ISN'T BREAKING FAST ENOUGH

slow walkup:
>spillsways bow to water
>in contact with rain and melt snow
>possess erosion abilities
>control oroville with a watery flow
>owns dams & emergency spillways locally
>direct descendants of the snow on northern mountains
>will provide water for first dams on jupiter
>oroville will be the first dam
>own 99% of californias drinking water on earth
>first spillways will be oroville spillways
>both spillways said to have high flow, such erosion has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of two spillway failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of underwater cities and dam technology progression
>they own rocks around the world
>you likely have oroville water inside u now
>the spillways are in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville dam
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe dam in desert land?
>they learned fluent water engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their water to the oroville spillways
>there is no water in the dam, only in the spillway
>the spillways are about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the spillways are well constructed

I meant ereosion, I should really go to bed

catastrophic failure confirmed

Literally none of that made any sense.

Checked

I hear a dam is having a bit of trouble in California.

it loaded.... lol

I think we will see the powerlines go, but it should slow down as the angle changes.

the rock at the bottom... not at the top

Where did the pylons go?

wtf are you talking about

hhaahah good, i hope they fell

wheres an actual livestream? i wanna sit in the first row when the commies start drowning

Maybe that's because it's butchered bogdanoff rundown copypasta.

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you swim?

>dam is made of dirt
>lots of rain and poorly maintained dam fills up and starts overflowing down a damaged spillway
>spillway is being eroded weakening the entire dam
>more rain is on the way

> still no live stream
I'M SO FUCKING PISSED!

Complete structural failure confirmed

If that dam were to break it would only affect 95% white counties that voted for trump

Chances are that it wouldn't even reach Sacramento and even if it did north Sacramento is the most white and conservative part of the city.

All the liberals live in downtown or south side of the city.

youtube.com/watch?v=DbXTju0-f5g

stream here but it's not always the dam

I'm saying that nothing he said made any sense whatsoever.

The fuck is this space-time shit coming from?
The fuck is this Indian prophecy shit.

Oh, that'd make sense.

No.

Our amphibian Lord of chaos and discord is trying to tell us something, I think.

>tfw one of the best counties in commiefornia is going to get trashed because the rest of the state is shit

Butte County is comfy as fuck, it doesn't deserve this.

Better than most, I was on the swim team in high school

>Lower light -> wider aperture -> less depth-of-field -> Powerlines out of focus -> too blurry to distinguish

Is the situation still fluid? or is it perhaps....dynamic?

This

If this dam was facing San fransico I would pray to God for it to collapse

you're an idiot

wtf

It's just a stream of the White House. Is this a break?

shit. can we fill the damn with commies then?

WITNESSED

At least I can type properly.

Stream was having issues. They're taking a break yes.

the spillway can't cope with the equivilent of 600 5,000hp pumps drawing the MW that would supply 500,000 residential homes piling into it.

should be over soon

it's not my pasta, someone else made it

Fuck, I turned up the volume as I was hearing nothing, then went to another thread, that bitch just frightened the shit out of me.

Ah, so you're a parrot who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
Good to know.

Yeah, govt should try to monetize it as much as possible to fund the next dam.

Shit like superbowl style ads, live betting + odds etc.

it's just a fucking pasta based off the bogpill shit
are you legitimately autistic?

it wasnt me

Remember that within ONE day the erosion made its way up to the emergency spillway wall

Half the mile long main spillway was lost in 2 days

Theres a week of rain coming

Nothing might happen but the happening is definitely not canceled

did the rock plan not work then ?

Stream of Sacramento news with periodic News Copter footage of the dam/repairs: kcra.com/nowcast

They just called off the evacuation.

There you go again saying shit that makes no sense, the fuck is even a bogpill?

>Video from some Youtuber at 8AM
you're wrong because you're either shitty at math, or prefer to invent your facts on-the-fly.
either way you can be safely ignored.
and don't post here again. we don't want either your "facts" or your worthless, uneducated opinion.

PRAISE KEK!!!

this is going to be a clusterfuck