What went right?

What went right?

They went down, not right.

Jihad, apparently

>What went right?
Fucking building 7 obviously.

The investigation into Enron, it went right in the sense that all pertinent files were destroyed in the collapse and the investigation was closed.

they didnt really think that whole thing through did they

Anti Muslim sentiments are forever ingrained in true Americans minds. 9/11. Never forget the civilians, the firefights, and police lost to this tragedy.

i-is that true?
god damn it Sup Forums, stop fucking with me like this

>Anti Muslim sentiments
someone is a blue pilled faggot and needs to lurk moar.
its you.

The national SEC headquarters at the time was in WTC 7, the one that was never hit but collapsed anyway, they had no offsite backups and many of the investigators died.

Someone needs to read more thoroughly or move out of a blue state. *True* Americans, dislike Muslims. We have seen the destruction they bring: 9/11, Nice France, German Christmas market, San Bernardino, Orlando night club, Fort Lauderdale airport, Rotherham, Cologne Geemany and I'm sure many more to come.

Germany*

Muslims are shit but those were false flags done by the kikes.

>16 years of thinking cgi from 2001 was right

First they came for the Muslims, I didn't say anything because I wasn't a Muslim. Then they came for the blacks, I didn't say anything because I'm not black. Then they came for the Hispanics, I didn't say anything because I'm not Hispanic. Then they came for the Jews, I didn't say anything because I'm not a Jew. Then they stopped coming because there weren't any more problems. Baby steps user, baby steps.

all done at the direction of kikes and as a direct result of globalism and liberal policies for world domination and genocide.
kys retard

everything

See you black pilled cuck

Hmmm....I don't know, seems unlikely...

This

>2017
>not making peace with allah
its like you wern't aware that the U.S took an L during the Clinton/Bush/Obama years of sucking at war and getting #rekt in Jihad

what about the reagan aspect

C U C K
U
C
K

The fag slobbing Mohammed's knob is trying to justify Islam in USA. Hope you look enthinc enough to be deported.

you sound like a real tough and smart goy.
really made me think

What you doing Rabbi? Don't you have shekels to count and foreskins to eat?

this is the reason hasidic think of you as cattle.
you retarded fucking goyim.
killyourself

Absolutely nothing. I suppose if you're in the business of aviation security or the manufacturer of reinforced cockpit doors, I suppose it helped.

Oy vey, he told me to kill myself. And he called me retarded. I'm so fragile that I might just do it. You're probably not a Jew with that low verbal IQ, step up your game nigger.

Free Asbestos release.

This is an over arching far reaching plan by the CIA to control the masses. It started with the WTC 93 bombing, then Oklahoma City, then the two embassy bombings, the naval ship in Yemen, 9/11...

The buildings stood for like an hour after getting hit and allowed people below the impact zones to escape.
Had the buildings been hit lower they could have collapsed immediately and easily killed 50,000+
Pretty good testament to the strength of the WTC towers design.

planes are not supposed to fly there , drag coefficient is higher then usual for place flight.

While I wouldn't put it past the government to pull shit like this, anyone who actually would remember things like this will be too old and set in the "American" way to take a stand against the corruption. It's up to the younger generation to fight back against the faggotry of the past. Have to remember the recent stuff, easier to justify anti-ethnic sentiments. If you go too far back it gets too tinfoily.

It originates with things like rex-84 and Operation Garden Plot in the eighties, the way things are today, the surveillance, the patriot act to reinterpret our civil liberties, continuity of government plans, this was the Reagan Bush fantasy, but it was absurd to think people would ever go along with it. It was inconceivable. Americans would never agree to it. But now it's reality.

Lot of dead burgers

Well we can't do anything about it now. The past is the past, we need to think about the future. Removing illegals and other problematic minorities should be the number one goal. It's a tangible and physical goal that can get the momentum going. That and building the wall. Priorities #1&2 to MAGA.

One day sandman decided to attack US, because of it's support to israel. They thought, it was a good way to send their message across US public. If you help israel, we will destroy you. Aaand you know what? They achived it. US no longer helps Israel. US public support Muslims through out the world since that day.

Sure

Michael Flynn is a casualty of those same neocons, they are trying to seize control of Trumps administration.

>1000s of worthless Americans died.

>Two asbestos filled buildings were destroyed.

>The American psyche was forever damaged.

>A handful of people made big bucks on the incident through insurance an reconstruction.

>US no longer helps Israel

Get a load of this guy. What about the billions in US aid and UN political assistance Israel has received since?

how thick you are?

Kek