Red pilled un-PC orthodox Jew (((Sup Forums)))-related thread because fuck stormies and normies

Red pilled un-PC orthodox Jew (((Sup Forums)))-related thread because fuck stormies and normies

Other urls found in this thread:

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/2010/10/schar-vonesh-video-of-my-life.html
vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/LUBAVITCH
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-PryW9AuBiZtPctYAZpTI70FDE4HnF5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought you weren't allowed to shave?

give me a quick rundown on the bogs. Are they as bogpilled as the bogs claim?

Just another case of "I am X religion, but you don't understand it"

inb4 stormweenies raid this thread

jews are white and based

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.
There won't be a second holocaust if there's no jews left to gas.

We are according to the strict letter of the law. In Yeshivish (Litvish) communities beards are only for Rabbis and married men who have reached a certain spiritual level so a beard befits them. However, Jews have a prohibition of destroying facial hair at the root, so it is assur (Verboten) to use a razor or a lift-and-cut shaver

I dont watch star trek

what are the most esoteric practices and scriptures of the jews

what's your favorite hebrew letter

have considered that the covenant of abraham is just psychological manipulation of men

Its ok, I will never stop praying for you and I hope you experience all the blessings written in the Torah, Prophets and the Holy Writings :^)

mainly Zohar and Kitvei Ha'Ari (The writings of the Ari'zal)

Ayin

Naw, you have to learn Torah for many years to understand why that isnt the case though.

Get a haircut shitskin.

Why is your room so tiny?

are there any solitary practices someone of jewish heritage could benefit to do without joining organized judaica

>Naw, you have to learn Torah for many years to understand why that isnt the case though.

such as?

what do jews think happens when u die

Burn your spirit hat.

Jews go to Heaven, nothing happens to non-Jews.

You do these threads all the time... Wtf, man

You're an ugly kike lmao

You're jealous...I get so much positive attention from women since I started growing out my payus a year ago.....anyone who says women dont like it, is full of shit and is jealous....if you happen to be a Torah Jew on this website, get some counseling *if* long payos is *healthy* *for you*...but if you generally dress with decorum esp. in shul and beit midrash....payos can potentially vastly increase your quality of life

Im comfy here

You're a fucking misnagid? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO HOME YOU FUCKING MISNAGID REEEEEEEEE

>use a razor or a lift-and-cut shaver
I bet you use one of those circular shavers and cherry picked a posek that said that all you had to do was remove some mechanism in it, lel.

this thread every fucking day

Yeah, that totally isn't taken out of context. No sarcasm, he said that shit towards the end of his life and everyone in Israel went, "WTF is he saying?"

I think you have some shit on your chin Schlomo.

Pic Related

Also, show us the pics of your Rabbi sucking your dick.

Oh I have a real question: thoughts on R' Meir Kahane?

Based Jew-bro.

Fuck the Iranian cancer. Sunnis and Jews will prevail over the goat-fucking Ayatollahs.

Are you really the chosen people?

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/2010/10/schar-vonesh-video-of-my-life.html

Also another good interpretation I learned in a sefer by late contemporary Torah Sage R' Avigdor Miller (obm) is that you experience either Hashem's approval (and its the most pleasureful feeling, more than anything else imaginable) or G-d forbid you experience the opposite.

Goyim who understand and recognize the truth of the Torah (which you have to prfect throughout your entire lifetime and note I didn't say 'believe") and accept upon themselves the shevah mitzvot bnei Noakh, then they are considered Khassidei Umot Ha'Olam (Righteous gentiles who have an augmented tzelem Elokim/Soul and their verbal pronouncements,thoughts directed towards Hashem, and level of providence becomes magnified) and according to the Ramkhal they are considered grafted on to Klal Yisroel (The collective body of authentic Torah Jewry) (This I read in a citation from the Sefer Keter Rosh, where it speaks of the Vilnah Gaon's rebuke to an apostate Jew)

Just for that:identifyingchabad.org

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/LUBAVITCH (Do a control+f on "lubavitch" for all red pill info)

Also I dont Rabbi shop which is totally forbidden.

He was right about how to deal with Arabs, but religious Zionism is against the Torah but he is not a heretic even though many of his beliefs are heresy (thats a whole question on its own that is dealt with by the Rishonim) truetorahjews.org

Absolutely.

Need to take a shower before shul....Showers are good for the tzelem Elokim....

>the Ramkhal they are considered grafted on to Klal Yisroel (The collective body of authentic Torah Jewry) (This I read in a citation from the Sefer Keter Rosh, where it speaks of the Vilnah Gaon's rebuke to an apostate Jew)
But if they're Christians, is it shittuf or avoda zarah?

Please consult your local orthodox Rabbi (Dont go to a chabad Rabbi unless you get a pesak from a non-chabad rabbi that you can go to the Chabad Rabbi), also if you arent Jewish, you should ask if its kosher to go to a church so you can meet women who are marriageable and ask if you can sing the hymns...Make us proud user.

Chabadniks aren't Chassidim. It's a meme.

>He was right about how to deal with Arabs, but religious Zionism is against the Torah but he is not a heretic even though many of his beliefs are heresy (thats a whole question on its own that is dealt with by the Rishonim) truetorahjews.org
I don't know, mang. I don't consider a few midrashim about the reason for haskallah by the Chazal to be a real din. That's just like your opinion, man.

>Please consult your local orthodox Rabbi
I'm not asking for a psak, my nigga. I'm asking for your opinion.

>opinion for haskallah
opinion for the exile* I brainfarted.

And why you chosen and not me for example?

There's actually this neat little story that went along the lines of:

>God went to all the peoples of the world and asked: Do you want the Torah?
>Each people he went to, they responded:
>"Well, what's in it?"
>God would pass on.
>Finally, he came upon the Jews and he asked the same and they replied.
>"Yes, we'll take it! A (((free))) Torah!?!?"

lol wtf. why are you here?

>orthodox welfare kike
>pretending to be better than anyone at all

>febuary

This inflames my autism.

now that the dust has settled what do the jews think about jesus?

By taking the goyim bucks and buying food to make challah with it or using that money to buy books, he's elevating that money to its truest holy potential. He makes the mundane holy by taking your shekels and doing a mitzva with it.

>this is what datim actually believe

What do orthodox Jews think of reformed Jews? Are they cucks?

((red pilled))

are you happy with europe getting invaded by muslims and blacks?

give us your race tier list (please divide jews into their subraces)

I find the autistic adherence to halakha fascinating. I considered conversion but that would make me not a croat anymore but part of israel people. It's literally the main reason I'll never do it.

i g2g for shul real soon...kep thread bumped...if u want it continued if it gets archived, leave a message...

i love these threads desu

idk why

I dont pasken! See, thats Rabbi shopping bro.

Because of the choices of our forefathers..Educate yourself:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-PryW9AuBiZtPctYAZpTI70FDE4HnF5

Its garbage

They are Jewish (some of them) but their religion is not Judaism....and yes, they are cucks

No, but all whites should come to America...please...we need you here....esp. to have babies, 4 or 5 should be good...Rome needs more sons...

Jews

Goyim

Thats it.

Running to shul, hopefully ill be back

Enjoy maariv, bro.

Why are Jews destroying white countries? Do you realize that if (((they))) didn't do that they wouldn't be hated and they could be able to integrate?

Did you get the book

Take a look at the people in American History who tried to shut down the federal reserve, They are dead. JFL was one of them. Now take a look at who really runs the Federal Reserve and there is where you will find your answer.

HI I hope you ok and got your book s

How do we convince western jews that eradicating islam is what is best for both the West and Israel?

>febuary
I thought jews were supposed to be educated