Stop valuing race

stop valuing race

Say no more.

Fuck off kike.

>cut your dick off and give your bank account to disease-ridden subhumans who can't do math
nah

Said the shit skin.

if you value your race over the truth,you have become the jew

What's a race?

Noah was selected because he was "perfect in his generations", the entire world was flooded because of corrupted people's, beings saw the daughter of men and took them as wives, as in the days of noah so shall it be then...

one of the main narratives in the bible is a genetic/racial one.

No. Race above all.

>one of the main narratives in the bible is a genetic/racial one.
... that completely gets torn down in the second half.
Cultural cuckstains are the worst persons on earth. Their dishonesty literally fucks their brain.

Stop being a Jew.

no

>... that completely gets torn down in the second half.
No it doesn't

Stop listening to what Jews say

You can -not- be a racist and recognize advantages in certain lineage. I sure as fuck enjoy not being lactose intolerant in a country that serves two cheeses a meal on average.

>But don't say we have Abraham for a father, God could make 30 sons of Abraham from these rocks
>Paul isn't egalitarian
>Every christian denomination ever wasn't egalitarian
Thanks for confirming my point about dishonesty.
Cuckstainity is the knife in the back of white people.

God created the races. They are good.

But He made them separate, in separate places. That is what He intended and that is how it should be.

>Abraham didn't have a black wife
>song of salomon doesn't tell people not to judge a spouse by skin color
>cuckstainity didn't spread by people leaving their country to spread it in the world
>Jesus didn't say when it conflicts with your faith you have to disregard everything including your own family
Why can't you larpbetas not simply admit you don't give a fuck about JHWE's rules because you know he doesn't exist?

>>But don't say we have Abraham for a father, God could make 30 sons of Abraham from these rocks
He said that to the jews because being Abraham's seed did not make them the children of the promise.

>16 Now to Abraham the promises have been spoken, and to his offspring. It does not say “and to offsprings”, as of many; but as of one: “and to your offspring,” which are anointed.

>>Paul isn't egalitarian
Nope

>>Abraham didn't have a black wife
>>song of salomon doesn't tell people not to judge a spouse by skin color
You probably mean Moses and no, both bullshit

>because being Abraham's seed did not make them the children of the promise
Yeah because the racial aspect of judaism got torn down with Jewsus. Thanks for confirming

>Paul isn't egalitarian
>Nope
>and no, both bullshit
;)

Whoopsie you forgot that part where every christian scholar ever interpreted christianity egalitarian.

>Yeah because the racial aspect of judaism got torn down with Jewsus. Thanks for confirming
Abraham had other sons and descendants, such as the Ishmaelites, the Edomites, the Midianites etc. Thus not all of his descendants were heirs of the Covenant. So it confirms the opposite of what you said

>Whoopsie you forgot that part where every christian scholar ever interpreted christianity egalitarian.
Doesn't matter, not in the Bible

>Christianity isn't by birthright but everybody
>So it confirms the opposite of what you said
You take the cake on lying of everything I've ever seen. Why not just drop the point?

>not in the Bible
It is though. And everybody who believes in it ever read it in there. Christian identity groups precisely failed every time because the bible is clear on that. God wants all people to be saved. He makes no favouritism and doing so is a sin.
If you'd actually read the bible instead of posting in DEUS VULT xD threads you'd knew that

I look like Jesus. I also nutted in my black gf today 3 times for vday. Feels good man.

>if someone robs you...apologize to them and give them the rest of your property

God created different races

God does not want us to mix and destroy his creations

>dont fight back thats what your enemies would do

Lying only makes your religion look even more pathetic.
>Yeah I don't follow the rules because they're dumb and I don't fear breaking them because sience disproved the bible but christian revival when

Why would a god create niggers you uneducated balkanite? if anything races prove god is not real

>>Christianity isn't by birthright but everybody

>Now to Abraham the promises have been spoken, and to his offspring. It does not say “and to offsprings”, as of many; but as of one: “and to your offspring,” which are anointed. (Galatians 3:16)

>"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24

>>So it confirms the opposite of what you said
It backs up the above verses by saying not even Abraham's other descendants are included. Thus confirming Christianity is only for those the Old Covenant was for.

>"28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. 30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. 31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free." (Galatians 4:28-31)

>It is though.
Patently false

>God wants all people to be saved.
Salvation is a racial phenomenon. See Romans 5. In the parable of the sheep and the goats, the nations, not individuals, are divided on whether they are sheep or goat nations (Ethnos). And none of the goats or sheep ever switch sides. They are divided on sight, just as a shepherd separates sheep from goats.

>"47 Again, the kingdom of the heavens is like a net having been cast into the sea and it gathers from out of every race, 48 which when it is full, bringing up upon the shore and sitting they gather the good ones into vessels, but the rotten ones they cast out. 49 Thusly it shall be at the consummation of the age, the messengers shall go out and they shall separate the wicked from the midst of the righteous 50 and they shall cast them into the furnace of fire. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth!" (Matthew 13:47-50)

>Thus confirming Christianity is only for those the Old Covenant was for
Holy shit. I meant it as an insult but you ARE retarded right?

>Galatians 4:28-31
Precisely saying that fleshly decendence means nothing and the spirit matters

>Patently false
Nobdy ever believed this. And you don't either. If you don't even bother I will ignore you from now on.

>Salvation is a racial phenomenon
See

We're color-coded for a reason. You know, like Grrr Animals kid's clothes. Lion goes with lion, monkey goes with monkey, etc.

>Holy shit. I meant it as an insult but you ARE retarded right?
Nothing says it is for everybody. The jews being Abraham's seed does not mean they descend from Jacob. I never said or quoted anything that says "Christianity is for everybody"

Galatians 3:16: Only Israel. Pretty simple.

>Precisely saying that fleshly decendence means nothing and the spirit matters
It says the children of the flesh (non-Israelites) persecute the Israelites. And Paul says the opposite of fleshly decadence means nothing throughout all of his epistles

>Nobdy ever believed this. And you don't either. If you don't even bother I will ignore you from now on.
You already ignored the verses that prove you wrong so it doesn't matter

>Lying
Are you autistic?