Why is the rate so high?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they are mentally ill and don't deserve to be born

By this logic white men need more visibilty too, especially more than females

Why is the rate so low?

A better question would be, why do they keep committing crimes?

Because mommy and daddy only think it's cute until you hit your twenties.
At least that's my ignorant assumption.

because they are mentally ill

>30% are incarcerated
How is this bad? They commit a crime, they go to jail.

Why they even exist to start with? Is it hard to accept your biological sex and role in nature?

5 years before the focus of this shit is pedos.

I bet they'll use muslim acceptance to slowly force the acceptance of it.

Mental illness clusters together. It's the same reason that addiction and suicide are correlated.

>attempt to force world to conform to YOUR Lifestyle
>get butthurt when they tell you to fuck off
>"seriously tho ill kill myself XD XD

Hey, trans mtf here.

The answer to your question is not a simple on, but a very complex and long one.
One of the reasons is simple because of people like the people that opress them and but them down, despite it not actually being any of their buisness what they do with their body.

Another reason is a lack of self confidence, motivation and support. For people that do not look like their gender identity, I.E a pre-transitioned trans women that looks extremely manly, it can be really hard to start transtitioning and to look like a girl. This leads to a bad body image.
I transitioned at 14 so I kind of got lucky there.

>Inb4 'Mentally ill'
>Inb4 'Faggot'

Because they'll always look like men, I imagine. Also, the source is 41% attempted and considered, not just attempted.

Pow! Right in the kisser!

Because in places like russia, you can get stoned and put in prison for being trans.

Because they realized people find them repulsive as partners and that no sane fit member of society gives them any credit for being so "strong".

mentally ill poofter

Man, how predictable and original.

Yep and once you stop gettig all your undeserved attention you will off yourself too, you mentally ill faggot

I think they go to jail in America for public exposure and prostitution mainly.

>suicide rates are high because people oppress us by trying to show us reason and because sometimes we look in the mirror and think.

The genocide of our era.

You brought it up on yourself, mate.

If you dress like a clown and act like a mong, don't get pissy when people start to laugh at you.

Because they are severely mentality ill, and don't get treatment

>Go to prison
>whoa this sucks, maybe I can say I'm a woman to get some sympathy

Call it the Manning maneuver.

why do mentally ill (by god damn definition) people who gain full support from emotional hug boxes to mutilate their genitals and bodies, as a solution to their mental illness, commit suicide so much?

Gee I dunno man wowee a real brain thumper that one.

Suicides are high because Trans is a mental illness. People with mental illness often commit suicide.

If it was treated as a mental illness in the first place, these people would get the help they need so the rate wouldn't be so high.

Dress like a mong?
Sure, because all trans girls look like guys.

Trans people only "transitition" because of what they feel they are relative to society. Ironically, this causes most of society to reject them. They're basically autists who feel rejected and so decide to play dress up and cut their dicks off thinking it will help, but then it doesn't.

Boys who act like girls are bullied a fuck ton as kids. The schools like to potray themselves as "zero tolerance" and PC but in reality you can never stop kids from bullying the shit out of eachother. A lot of kids don't come out as gay for a long time as well, so people just think you're acting like a faggot for no reason. This can do a real number on your self esteem and emotions over all. Some might suffer from other mental illnesses but spending your entire adolescence being tormemted by your peers can really fuck you up.

How old are you?

Actually no, since I am happy with my body at the moment. I not just going to 'off myself'.
I actually plan to go through surrogacy as I had my cum stored before transitioning.

how is this bad? if you can't do the time, don't do the crime

Currently 17. Been on hormones for a while.

So not only are you mentally ill, you're also a spastic.

Shot yourself in the foot there, mate. Living up to the stupidity of tranny """""people"""""

Go ahead faggot. Transgenderism is just self-destruction.

They have a hard life.

It's bad because they are getting put in prison for being what they want to be.
They didn't do anyting wrong or 'morally wrong'.

Because they're people with a pre-existing suicide risk that believe that hormones and surgery will reduce it.
They believe wrong.
If you think drugs and mutilation to make you resemble a woman will help your feelz, your feelz are deeply fucked in a way that mutilation cannot fix.
Drugs can help tho but not hormones, maybe anti-psychotics?

Because being trans sucks, nobody likes them and HRT fucks with your emotions.

If gender reassignment was instant and easy with no adverse side-effects, nobody except religious extremists would care. There wouldn't even be a trans identity. Not that I support it at all (except maybe in cases of genetic/hormonal disorders); people should be taught how to embrace their inner masculinity and femininity to become more in tune with their physical bodies, rather than reject it.

You're about to get underage b&, you stupid faggot.

Very valid point. I went to a school with alot of Muslim people so I got the living shit beaten out of me.

MODS!

Well someone is about to snitch you out for being underage. Before that happens, tell me, do you fear growing old? One day you will no longer be able to larp as a cute girl and you'll be stuck in the mutilated body of an old man. Do you think you will have any regrets?

FPBP

Oh and nice digits.

>50% of trannies are raped or assaulted by a romantic partner
L
E
L

Maybe if they didn't seek out rapists and abusers as partners, this wouldn't happen
But nope, le trappy sissy gay fuccboi can never say "Hey wanna fuck?", they gotta play the uber-submissive "n-n-n-no bully pls (but secretly a lot of bully pls pls pls)" shit.
Then they surprised when the bully happens.

Ha!

>They didn't do anyting wrong or 'morally wrong'.
I save this just for idiots like you.
Dangers of LGBT:
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

To any idiot who would try to argue that these citations only show correlation and not causation, that would be irrelevant. What's morally wrong is advocating something dangerous while keeping silent of its danger. lgbt is morally wrong for the same reason advocating moving to Africa without warning of malaria, AIDS, or niggers would be morally wrong. Also, it's a fact that the probability of cause increases with each correlation. Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, anal cancer, AIDS, syphilus, hepatitis, pedophilia, mental illness, depression, and suicide are at least 10 things that correlate with lgbt (see citations).

1. To dismiss (reject, not understand, etc.) some immoral thing is to make all one's subjective morality arbitrary.
2. All arbitrary morality is dismissable.
3. If some immoral thing can be dismissed by a group of people, then some other immoral thing can be dismissed by that group of people. (from 1 and 2)
4. If some immoral thing can be dismissed by a group of people, then some immoral thing will be dismissed by that group of people, should they be allowed enough time, in accordance with Murphey's law.
5. Therefore, if some immoral thing can be dismissed by a group of people, that group of people will eventually dismiss all immoral things, should they be allowed enough time. (recursive of 3 and 4)
6. lgbt dismisses some immoral thing. (see citations)
7. Therefore, lgbt will eventually dismiss all immoral things, should they be allowed enough time. (from 5 and 6)

I am living up to the stupidity of trans people? Ok.

Well you are living up to the cuntish attitude of "cis people".

underrepresentation in children's books is definitely causing it

we need more transprinces and queercesses

>why are people whose entire lives are built around a made-up idea that they routinely multilates themselves in service of killing themselves?

Gee, I dunno, it's a real godamn mystery

Kill yourself :)

According to you. If Russia decides that being trans is a crime, that's up to them. You don't get to impose your worldview on anyone except for your vote in your own country

The problem is solving itself

Nope. None at all.
My quality of life rocketed up way high whem I transitioned. I would of probably killed myself before I got that old anyways if I didn't.

Why are you still here? MODS MODS MODS THIS FAGGOT IS UNDERAGE MODS MODS MODS

It ain't safe to say out in public, but this user pretty much hit the nail on the head!

I've heard anti-psychotics help, but I haven't seen numbers.

MODS BAN THIS UNDERAGE FAGGOT

yall niggas have some stats i am going to initiate some butthurt on failbook.

Right back at you :)

Not really. I doubt anyone who's considering transitioning takes the high suicide rate of trans people into account. They'll keep showing up faster than they can off themselves while they live in a society that encourages them to do so

Noone likes a snitch.

>One of the reasons is simple because of people like the people that opress them and but them down
W r o n g

>despite it not actually being any of their buisness what they do with their body.
That's correct. But yet your feelings get hurt when people tell you otherwise. Telling them a sarcastic "Yeah good luck with that" whenever they want you to change something works well.
But nope, u buttblasted anyway.

I am a fat fuck.
If someone tries to change my diet?
My response is "I don't give a fuck, I love food."
Problem fixed. No oppression.
It takes 2 people for one to oppress the other, you know.
Since you're only being oppressed via your feelz, and not via (say) a gun at your head, then maybe unfuck your feelz and stop being so easy to oppress.
Swear to god the wind could blow too hard and you'd be oppressed somehow

>Another reason is a lack of self confidence, motivation and support.
Yes, I realise mental illness plays a large role in it. But the lack of confidence / motivation / support is what makes you turn tranny.

Hey Trannies, can you explain what expactly being trans fucking means? You don't have a pussy/dick, so what exactly is being a "woman" to You? Just wearing dresses and frilly shit, or something else? It doesn't seem to make much sense

we should help them, to die faster

Get out you stupid newfag. It's time to go back to tumblr

closeted transgirl here
yea that's right

No user boys can wear frilly dresses too silly

New fag?
Alright, you obviously assume that beacuse I have an opposing opinion to you it makes me a newfag. Seems legit.

hormones change both your body and mind pretty significantly
a big part of it is being seen as a woman by other people, so yes presenting female with female clothes is part of it
I just want a husband who is nice to me :(

If I believe that I can go around cutting off heads in Russia it means I'm mentally ill and should seek treatment. Making it morally acceptable in my own mind doesn't really change anything.

If I go out and actually cut off heads in Russia I'll land in jail unless I'm a muslim woman (actual woman).

Suicide rates are much higher among the severely mentally ill. Really surprising.

Only real problem with your logic is that "Immoral" is not rigorously defined, and that the definition can (and does) shift over time.

Black and white logic does work but it only works when the borders between black and white are clear.

Yeah, apart from the fact that people don't just use words to express their hate for us transgender people.
After years of this shit, you usually don't just sit there and take it. Informing people helps.

>30% of trans-women have been incarcerated
and this is relevant how?

Have these people considered that maybe the reason why these stats are so high is because trannies are crazy and hang around other crazy people?

I heard that 2% of all people are trans, they just hide it from public.

Why dont you do this? Become tranny when not in public.

I don't know, but they were probably hookers.

lol calm down

Truth hurts, and you're part of the worst generation this country, and maybe the western world, has brought up. Weak willed, thin skinned, attention seeking "political correct" bollocks.

If you are an actual tranny twat, and not a baiting nonce, I guarantee you'll regret lopping off your member soon after you've done so. And will most likely end yourself. That, or you'll realise what you're doing is the equivalent of your parents' "goth\emo\rock\hippy" phase and simply stop taking your hormonal pills or whatever the fuck you're doing to ruin your body.

Morality is subjective and varies from place to place.
If the people of a country believe X is morally wrong then it is in that country.

In what ethical system is encouraging people to do something dangerous while not informing them of the dangers considered moral?

>hormones change your mind pretty significantly

Hol up

What if, when a boy wants to be a sissy mtf faggot

Then instead of giving him faggifying hormones that make him a sissy mtf faggot

we give him MANLYIFYING hormones that make him more of a masculine alpha lad?

Like, if Xenoestrogens or whatever is what's making young men gay and sissy, let's introduce twice as much Xenotestosterones!

Its more like 0.02%

Mentally ill people are more likely to committ suicide

why is nobody checking this

there's still other female characteristics hrt gives you like breasts, lack of body hair, and female fat distribution. Also other stuff like proper skin/hair care, vocal training and female body language and mannerisms. Mainly it's presenting as a cis girl, i.e. "passing."

because it's not that easy to hide after hormones and facial feminization surgery.

lol do you even activate your almonds?

Kek

I'm all for it. Where we gonna find some?

Course it's hard to get a doctor to prescribe you TRT, just ask /fit/

I identify as an FA-18 Hornet Fighter Plane and you HAVE TO RESPECT MY LIFE CHOICE. I enjoy sexual activity by having jet fuel used in fighter planes pumped directly into by ass hole. It is a glorious feeling. I am somewhat attracted to attack helicopters but as I have certain same-sex preferences I also enjoy sexual attraction to other FA-18 Hornets of the same make and model as what I identify as. People discriminate against me saying that I'm an faggot fighter plane and that if I want to get married I have to do so with an attack helicopter and marriage to fighter planes of the same make and model as me is not allowed. Our society is seriously messed up when people hate on my fighter plane gender.

JET FUEL IN THE ASS IF FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!! IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE!!!

In the ethical situation that assumes the person is incapable of assessing the danger, and incapable of responding rationally.

Like how you aren't gonna convince niggers to not steal, but saying what will happen to you if you steal (e.g. jail)
Niggers don't know. Something that exists as a "consequence" in the "future" doesn't affect the negro's decisionmaking, because the negro mind cannot handle concepts such as "consequence" or "future".

In this case, it's up to someone else to decide whether the idiot in question should do the dangerous thing.

... In this case though the idiot in question (tranny) should NOT do the dangerous thing (mutilate itself and poison its mind with hormones)
But still. Question answered.

Atleast any hippie/goth phase is temporary. Kids are fucking themselves up permanently over lieson tumblr, listening to peoples "medical advice" and getting depressed over doom and gloom about how oppressed they are.
Its childabuse, and even if they deserve to off themselves they were still unspoiled at some point. If only there was a way to prevent it.

>One in twelve chance of being murdered

Bullshit

No, I assume you're a newfag because you're not even old enough to be here, you fucking idiot. Also, your opinions aren't inherently valid, so the fact that you would have an opinion, isn't necessarily meaningful.
Subjective relativism is self-refuting. If subjective relativism were true, the proposition "subjective relativism is false" would be paradoxical and couldn't exist. The proposition can exist, as I've demonstrated. Therefore subjective relativism is false. Therefore subjective morality isn't necessarily objectively correct.
>who needs logic when i can finger my inverted penor
You abominations will all eventually, naturally die off, if God doesn't purge you first.
>Only real problem with your logic is that "Immoral" is not rigorously defined, and that the definition can (and does) shift over time.
As is the case with all words. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity

BOOM

Mental illness often develops to suicidal tendencies, even mild depression can turn ugly with time.

Yeah. Trans is an identity born of people incompletely transitioning. Nobody becomes trans because they want to be trans, they become trans because they want to be a girl. Or boy, I guess

I propose we get 900 faggots
We give 300 of them MtF pills
We give 300 of them placebo
We give 300 of them FtM pills
and after like 2 years we see how many of each group has killed itself

>but muh ethics in experimentation

Yes, I fucking love when ethics gets in the way of preventing suicide. 600 people with an increased suicide risk vs. chance of reducing the suicide risk for like 600,000? I'll take that trade, thanks.