Pizzagate is real

has gavin mcinnes seen the light and became /ourguy/ ? youtube.com/watch?v=E-4Wp3VIluw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&t=24s
wkrn.com/2017/02/10/522-johns-30-pimps-arrested-in-super-bowl-sex-trafficking-sting/
youtube.com/watch?v=TzQ4IHuQPkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gav has always been /ourguy/, we just haven't realized it.

>no arrests
>no evidence
>no victims
>no law enforcement agency ANYWHERE takes it seriously

Keep fucking that chicken. ;)

He is a moderate right-leaning lolbetarian compared to Spencer, but it's kinda ironical that I belive he would have actually fought back when that cuck who attacked Spencer would have sucker punched him.

474 people arrested in california sex trafficking ring somethings going down

Proud boys is the gayest thing to happen in 50. I would rather be a pedophile than have association with that group. Also Gavin McGuiness's boss anthony Cumia is fucking his own 19 year old niece now. They are fucking degenerates

*50 years

>Anthony Cumia is fucking his own 19 year old niece now
This is surprising no one.

gavin is a retard who calls anyone who has anything against jews a Nazi. he's a cuck.

No
He can never truly be /ourguy/ due to his level of degeneracy
He's great and does a lot for the cause but he will always be just a little too degenerate to be the one

Second

he is racetraitor

Proud boys admittedly is gay as hell, but Gavin still makes some good content and is a decent bloke as far as degenerates go.

And do you have a source on Anthony fucking his niece? Besides, Gavin has indicated he's leaving to do his own thing when his current contract is up.

I am not a newfag, but I have to say honestly that this is a very uncommon flag.

>pedophiles arrested
>HILLARYS NEXT

Yeah, nah. See you the next time a sex predator gets arrested so you guys can fall over yourselves claiming it's the start of something. ;)

There's been like 1,200 arrests across the country this month for this shit.

I don't know but he's hot
Love his cock and butthole too

I was impressed when I found out he was a cofounder of Vice but now it makes more sense.

And yet no one of any note or ties to the government. I wonder why that is...or is this just another case of "WAIT, YOU'LL SEE, ANY DAY NOW"?

Yawn, I've been waiting since Trump got elected. And then when Sessions got confirmed. And now...what are we waiting for exactly? Hint: nothing. :p

>88
>Gavin is /ourguy/ confirmed

They've arrested a ton of random nobody fall guys who do dirty work for pay. But you think, despite history of influential people being involved in pedophilia, we've very suddenly hit a point in time where no one is? I think the whole PG conspiracy stuff has a ton of stretches and confirmation bias, and maybe Podesta & co. are all false leads, but it's naive to assume no one of note has any ties to this. The difference: People with power and high-ranking friends require a tougher case before you can safely go after them.

R A R E

And as a follow-up: This industry (which apparently has all these people involved in the US alone) is being floated on lower and middle-class no-names living in shitholes?

Ah yes, we need more time to build a tougher case. Brilliant. Any timetables on when this will happen exactly? This month? Next year? I've got an idea: right around the time the next election heats up and the next Democratic front-runner needs to be taken down. Something tells me Sup Forums will suddenly realize they're the head of an international pedophile ring ("Clinton? Nah, she was a patzi. THIS guy is the real mastermind.")

Only four more years until we find out who's really behind all this!

>"pizzagate is real guys i promise"
>ask to see evidence
>only evidence is an email about handkerchiefs

at this point, trumptards are probably just going to videotape themselves raping some kids next to a homemade sign with the words "comet pizza" misspelled and put it forward as proof

Pizzagate is real and the threads in Sup Forums are just shills, media will say pizzagate is a 4chin invention and no one will take it seriously.

Watch the Joe Rogan and Alex Jones podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&t=24s

> talking about incest on Sup Forums as a negative

I don't believe in most of the conspiracy and dick-stroking elements of PG. I'm just saying 1) It's naive to think we've suddenly stamped out all notable people involved in pedophila; and 2) The standards for arresting anyone with friends in Washington is higher than the average person and would take more than a few weeks. As for a timetable, anything that doesn't happen by around July is definitely incidental.

I have come to learn if shills are shilling, then it's true.

They will have an encyclopedia of things to say, do, derail, meme etc. on this subject.

Story of an ex paid shill:

http://
consciouslifenews.com/paid-internet-shill-shadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-debate/1147073/

when is your next tour

the only shills are the ones pushing pizzagate

no one believes pizzagate is real because there is literally no evidence whatsoever.

>But you think, despite history of influential people being involved in pedophilia, we've very suddenly hit a point in time where no one is?

Maybe it has something to do with communication technogy becoming a bigger part of the world while information spread more easily, making whistleblowing more easy. Or the cultural shift in general. Or maybe claims of the aristocracy engaging in pedophilia was just spite fake news created by bitter class warriors.

Or maybe fucking kids is worth risking everything the 1% own. I don't know, there's too many factors at play here for me to really believe in something like that.

a lot of pol/tards believe the ridiculous pizzagate is being planted on the board to pave the way for Sup Forums to be shut down, or neutered with heavy moderation.

Everyone believes Pizzagate because the evidence is overwhelming.

Every time you say "there's no evidence" is a great opportunity to post evidence. Thanks!

a lot of pol/tards believe it because pic related

go back to Sup Forums

the hell it is. fuck off

>posts an email about pizza
>"see, child rape! told you so!"

exactly. there is no evidence. you are making random, retarded inferences where there is nothing to infer from. emails about handkerchiefs and pizza are not evidence that children are getting raped and sold as sex slaves.

there is no evidence whatsoever. none. the fact that you claim there is evidence proves you don't know what the word "evidence" means.

>This mother fucker can't fathom that maybe now its just trolling people
Come on man, ignore it. The lack of evidence triggers tards like you. I think if everyone got over it entirely then they'd stop.

You can see by this thread just how many shills there are, also threads on the subject have been deleted recently.

Um no. Didn't you see the thread the other day which was instantly deleted? A moderator posted ITT telling us it was fake news and not for this board.

MODS = GODS

check out the free gov money being the reason vice started. Still, probs better to have him than not.

lol the speaker of the house in the late 90's to mid 2000's is literally in jail for sexual abuse of young boys.

Dennis Hastert, look it up people. If you don't believe in pizza gate you're a literal retard

i see sharia blue shills are strong in the pizza gate threads still

the shills are concern trolling and shilling normaly combined, they are trying to make it seem like people dont belive it at all, when its actually shills, unreal

Do the respondents appear hostile to your attempts to steer the discussion?

Do any of the respondents display the urge to supply information that could be helpful to your mission?

Have you made a personal chart taking care to note who appear to be the “leaders” versus who appear to be the “followers”?

Have you attempted to gauge the “temperature” of the forum’s users?

In other words, the prevailing social psychology of the forum’s members?

Have you been more successful with one or the other XStart methods that were demonstrated in N-7015A.DOC?

Have more technical members (Computer Programmers, Administrators, or Moderators) of the forum deduced or accused you of hiding behind a proxy?

Would you gain more trust and/or credibility if you were to use one of the Agency’s allotted “HOME” pools? (most often needed when handling EVTS that are more sensitive to the pop. of a specific locale but also location centered web sites such as FB or Patch)

Has your PREDEV “persona” been successful or do you gauge that the users find you to be too obtrusive? Accusations of being “ever present” are.

Refer to your DOD-approved PsyWar operations manual in the section titled “operations against suspected domestic enemy combatants.” Remember, the 2013 NDAA authorizes the military to conduct paid propaganda operations against U.S. citizens, so you’re legally in the clear here

>I defend crimes for a living :p
;)

Gavin's show used to be for aging Gen-Xers and Millennials that miss shock jock uncucked broadcasting from the past. Was pretty alright.

Now his show is just a fucking daycare center for Gen Z faggots pathetically seeking desperate approval from older men.

this just in

wkrn.com/2017/02/10/522-johns-30-pimps-arrested-in-super-bowl-sex-trafficking-sting/

RARE
A
R
E

BBBAAAMMMMUURPPP

>Sup Forums was right again
obligatory song:
>youtube.com/watch?v=TzQ4IHuQPkI

no

Valentine's Day doggystyle bump