His country isn't entirely blue

>his country isn't entirely blue

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-uppsala-gang-rape-live-streamed-facebook-social-media-three-arrested-a7540176.html
nationalreview.com/corner/443073/rape-violence-sweden-immigration-refugees-ami-horowitz-video
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19681
youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY
voat.co/v/European/1642841
youtube.com/watch?v=j8kanM67LZY
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>his women are entirely blacked

False, try again.

Wales BTFO

A

>he voted to have sex with animals

Interesting how Wales and Cornwall are the only regions in the uk worth visiting

>Italy
Proof that southern italy is truly not white

Portugal is a quasi-third world nation?

>Quasi

>Wales is third world

Surprising NOBODY

Why is Portugal so red?

>Have country blue
>gets Blacked and arab
>Sweeden cloapse in few generations

You know what happend to the middle east 1500 years ago?
And what was the developtment level at that time compared to others?

And you invited cancer in your country that will spread and destory you like it did the middle east.

I'd rather live in poverty and fuck my aryan white wife and have children with her, then raise the chidlren of my BBC cock hungry blond hair petite beautiful wife as she gets fucked and filled by arabs and niggers every week.

I thought it was map for rapefugee stats. Blue wrecked parts, yellow currently being worked on. Red still safe.

Stop believing in the Sup Forumstard memes

>sweden is a developed country

>not implying this list was created by jews in order to further push their marxist and diversity propaganda.

I dunno, northern portugal is no different from northern spain in terms of development. This map seems fishy. Where's the source, OP?

I've been through lots of France, Spain and the Netherlands. I've seen most of England. Whoever made or decided how this shit works is clearly retarded.

>only 90% to go

I guess the eastern Pooland meme isn't entirely true

>beliving in Sup Forumstard memes
>being brazilian with low IQ

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-uppsala-gang-rape-live-streamed-facebook-social-media-three-arrested-a7540176.html

nationalreview.com/corner/443073/rape-violence-sweden-immigration-refugees-ami-horowitz-video

osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19681

memes...

Nigger please...

Maybe you are one of those lebanon arab faggots that ran away to live in Brazil and is buttmad for Insulting your borthers that are raping Sweden.

If by northern Spain you mean Galicia then you're right, it's shit tho.

Even if it's shit, how is galicia blue and portugal red in that map?

Hey hol up, OP, are you sure that isn't the "multiculturalism index" map?
>Lisbon
>Blue
>City filled with niggers and sandniggers
>Only place with literal gangs
>Only place in portugal where there are shootouts monthly by blacks chimping out
>Whole city smells like piss and is filled with homeless

Outside big cities Sweden is ok.

Dunno, I guess the difference is very small and one just happened to fall in the blue category and the other didn't.

What is up with southern Italy? Why can't italian firms just fucking invest there?

Sweden and Finland look like a cock and balls

>he voted for drumpf

Fucking Walloons drag us down again

>poortugal

Go Cyprus

DUTE DRACU MULTIPLE PHONES I AM VERY RICH DUTE DUTE MAMA

I rather be less developed than having people killed/raped by some niggers and goatfuckers

I thought Estonia was meant to be successful.

Have I been tricked by memes again?

Successful relative to most shitty Eastern European countries.

When west Europe shits itself it'll suddenly be eastern Europe that's more developed that all the brown people want to immigrate to

Finland and Ireland confirmed based af

I've been to both cornwall and lappland and can tell you that that shit is a fucking lie. I imagine there's other cases of that on your fake map.

Mafia

Obviously America isn't on here, but I can guess how it would look if it was. Frankly, I don't think having a full blue country is really a good thing; look at the divide in urban/rural politics in America. Having some some bumpkins clinging to the old ways out in the country can be a good balance to the overly progressive city dwellers. Heck, look at how blue Sweden is; think that might have something to do with how "progressive" they are? Point is; not being a backwards shithole is one thing; not being a bunch of cucked yuppies is another.

We also have conscription, so I think that puts us ahead of Ireland.

Isn't lappland basically like Canada?

>tfw blue

Yeah, it was great. My mormor's family is from there.

Why do I never see statistics from Norway?
It seems like whenever there is a map of something in Europe, Norway never has any stats
Do they not like participating in European things?

What's the point of having a fully developed country just to give it away to Mudslimes?

Like Switzerland, Norway isn't part of the European Union.

They're not a part of EU, most of these ''studies'' are done within EU only.

except it is

just so happens the yellow and red bits have little to no Muslims atleast in the UK, so yeah

B-b-but Sup Forums told me Sweden was a third world country!! I thought Stockholm was supposed to be like Mogadishu!

Nobody says that unironically. Btw go to some ghettos of Malmö sometimes and you'll see how wonderful the direction they've chosen to go is.

Northern Sweden and northern Finland are not developed. It is just a bunch of sami, reindeer, loggers, alcoholics, and snow.

>Porto
>Not developed
I want to kill whoever made this pic

Thank you for correcting the record

Why arent you blue then?

>implying theres no alcholics or snow in southern Finland

gtfo Jamal

>Mogadishu
>t. Tyrone Newfag
It's Malmö that's garbage and most of the Mudslimes are on welfare and live in social housing commie blocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY

Meanwhile
>Swedish companies are starting to refuse doing business in migrant-infested city of Malmö
voat.co/v/European/1642841

>Liverpool
>yellow

It's our year la hahaha

Would impregnate white or not tbqh

Do people honestly believe greece spain and italy are nigger free? Are people truly this retarded?

And portugal too which is filled with angolian niggers. kek

What does this even mean? So in the forest it's ok? Sweden is mostly urban and their cities aren't big.

>I saw a ms paint map and Sweden is blue so it's ok.

And it's the blue area (Lisbon) that has an Angolan favela. Niggers and Mudslimes are like cockroaches who flock to a busy kitchen.

youtube.com/watch?v=j8kanM67LZY

But they are developed alcoholics

Call me an urban alcholic

Why isn't Oporto fucking blue in that pic?

I refuse to believe this fucking city isn't developed by any European country standard.

Must have been a double moor nigger the one who did that pic.

Thank god for Ireland, at least one of my ancestral homes hasnt been destroyed yet

>Stockholm, London, Yorkshire Berlin and Paris
>developed

I'm starting to become more and more of a Suomiboo

Another divide and conquer thread. Notice how the (((proxyfag OP))) has deserted two minutes after after the thread's creation.

The red regions on that image will be tomorrow's equivalent to today's blue regions, and it sure won't be due to a sudden burst of industrialization on today's red areas.

kek

Competitive economy =| national competitivity.

Creating a prosperous nation becomes completely meaningless if kebabs and niggers - biologically competing races - just waltz, eating the respective European nation out of existence.

Exactly. We would be like navy blue or some shit. Canada would get a gold star.

delet this saeson

>meaningless if kebabs and niggers

Yes but that's beside the point, this is shared by all countries so it's nothing unique to our nation.

>but that's beside the point

Exactly, which is why it's completely futile to be blue on the map at a current point in time when we know the reality will be vastly different in the short to medium term as a result of non-European mass immigration moving in to cannibalize the national resources and peoples to advance their own interests and, unless most substantial reform takes place relatively soon, all of the red regions on that map will automatically become tomorrow's equivalent to today's blue regions and not necessarily because of an extreme boom in industrialization in today's red areas.

It's unfortunately very far from being the first time this kind of tragic situation has happened, however the scale of today's global demographic situation and it's implications for the future are indeed completely unprecedented in all of human history.

As a result, the current situation is much worse than the end of Rome; there won't be any second attempt this time around if Europe succumbs to the practically unlimited hordes.

Of course a Moor would give a comparison from Africa lmao.

What is this, and what is the conclusion?

What does this simulation represent and what is it from?

So Northern Finland is more "developed" than Western Poland? What does "developed" mean, they have more fir trees?

>ok

the quality of life for the inhabitants of Northern Finland is probably higher than that of people who live in Western Poland.

>The Evolutionary Dominance of Ethnocentric Cooperation
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

It's a graphic representation of a simulation attempting to find the best evolutionary strategy for a given peoples in the long run. Unsurprisingly, Ethnocentrism [whose European/White variant is popularly demonised by anti-Whites as being """Racism""", fuelled by current year's (((Narrative)))] always won, being objectively the best strategy.

Ethnocentrism is a shield and a tremendous evolutionary advantage, natural selection perpetually always making sure of that in the end, eliminating anything else in the process (i.e. the real question is whether it is one race's ethnocentrism or other races' ethnocentrism that will survive and live on, anything else is ultimately expunged from existence - for example, if Whites fail to impose their ethnocentrism, then the invading, non-European populations will impose their own ethnocentrism over White people's existence).

>tl;dr

So called anti-"""Racists""", anti-"Islamophobes", "humanitarians" and other sensible souls have failed to realize the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and so, are effectively literally promoting their own and their respective people's extinction and until those individuals alter their literally suicidal ways, they lack any and all biological viability in the end, being promoting their own extinction.

Leftists are much like cattle that was taught how to be food - and even to defend that prerogative - by (((a system))) that a priori has already relegated the European peoples to the definitively dehumanizing role of third party's food.

fucking walloonië.
Greater Netherlands when?

Nope, not an argument.

Thanks for the links bro. Stay white Protugal.

Thats fucking ridicilous

I'm so sorry! As one of the major European countries, we haven't taken our fair share. I'll vote labour from now on to make sure we get lots more diverse Islamic people here.

I don't actually know, I was just making a guess as to why the ranking in the development index was higher. Is Northern Finland shittier than Poland? It's probably cleaner, I dunno, I've never been to either senpai.

>I'll vote labour from now on to make sure we get lots more diverse Islamic people here.

The cherry-popping party.

All of these godamn "well being scores" are bullshit. Southern Finland Notrthern Finland is not some happy oh so "well being" paradise. And im not saying this because i hate my country or some shit. Why would you trust any of these retarded "well being" measurments? kek

What's that for? Gifts for Putin for when he decides to steamroll our continent starting by your country?

Isn't Finland's GDP much higher than most places relatively? Is its healthcare not accessible and of high quality? Is its infrastructure, housing, public transportation, etc. well-made and maintained? Compared to the other countries like Poland, Romania, etc. it's probably much better off.

*GDP per capita