There is no difference between races

>Then why hasn't there been great African civilizations
> Inb4 we wuz kings meme

First you have to ask yourself :"what are the fundamental building blocks of great civilization?" Agriculture would certainly be one but what is often forgotten is the importance of the availability of domesticable animals.

Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Cows, bulls. European civilization wouldn't be the same without those animals. Notice how every truly great civilization had access to those animals.

Notice how both america and the middle to lower part of Africa had zero access to those types of animals. The north of Africa had access to Camels, whom certainly weren't as good as horses but still enabled great societies to rise.

All humans trace their ancestry from Africa and they only started branching out to other continents 60 000 years ago. I find it hard to believe that a species could evolve in a significant way intellectually in such a short amount of time without eugenics. Those immigrants didn't start solving Rubik's cubes and playing 4D chess as soon as they left Africa. For most of that time they stayed mostly the same and to our best knowledge, the first big human civilization rose in the middle east 5000 years ago(Mesopotamia) which then lead the way to Ancient Egypt and later on the Persians and ancient Greece. One of the great factors that helped Europe and Asia not only maintain their nations but also made them prosper was the previously mentioned domesticable animals. The Romans and Medieval Europe wouldn't have happened without the help of horses and farm animals. (Also might be worth mentioning that domesticated horses only became widespread 5000 years ago)

Skin tones have changed to fit the climate of the regions in which they settled in as skin pigmentation controls the amount of ultra-violet light that penetrates the skin but that's really the only significant difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rUuwtww
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM&t=325s
youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Well why aren't black people just as successful as white people in the US? They're the ones in the ghettos while white people run the country!

Imagine if I were to put 2 different groups of white people in a same geographical region.They are genetically the same except for that fact that one group has purple hair. Now, I would put these people in the same place but I would also prohibit the group with purple hair from owning lands, getting an education and overall prohibit them from advancing their position in life. I also make them slaves and I do that for 200+ years. Now, every single part of the infrastructure is built by and is controlled by non-purple haired people who also see themselves as genetically superior.

Now, I end the slavery but now because of historical reasons every purple haired people come from poverty and they are still persecuted like they have separate bathrooms and water fountains, they still can't get into universities and school. And This will stay the same for another 100 years or so.

Now while everything has ended they still face levels of persecutions and they pretty much all come from poverty. This continues for a few decade until we reach the present day where a few assholes on the internet say shit like:

>"Why are purple haired people so shitty and poor? Clearly non-purple haired people must be superior"

Take off your leaf proxy right now

There were niggers in North Africa explain why they made nothing leaf.

I'm white and from Quebec.

Mange mon batte

Damn you horny raccoon, damn you to hell!!!!!!

They did. Just not much. There's been some decently big nations in North Africa but Camels aren't as amazing as horses. Which are literally god tier domesticable animals.

>let me use afalsifiable theories to reach my conclusions

Wow, great use of logic there buddy

guns, germs and steel, cute. someone dump domesticated zebras already.

>domesticated zebras

Zebras aren't domesticable because of their behavior.

/thread

Love this personification. Very cute!

You don't disprove the argument by saying zebras can be domesticated. It's a matter of which species are easier and which are harder to domesticate. Humans in zebra lands would maybe domesticate zebras eventually, just not as quickly as humans in sheep lands.

Let's make this a red pill thread

Lol who's the retard that wrote this?

Most of the shit in their is refuted/explained by my post.

>There has not been even one black Mozart.

Alexandre Dumas. Eat my dick.

Your second post is just an unfalsifiable premise. It doesn't refute or touch anything. It's close to saying solipsism is correct, deal with it.

>You don't disprove the argument by saying polar bears can be domesticated. It's a matter of which species are easier and which are harder to domesticate. Humans in polar bear lands would maybe domesticate polar bears eventually, just not as quickly as humans in sheep lands.

>Or Europe, with its frigid and fluctuating climate, killing conditions, treacherous and often unfarmable terrain...

People in that part of Europe were savages until Rome came and brought our notion of Western civilization. And even then once the empire collapsed they reverted to barbarism while the Eastern fragment remained relatively solid.

How does it not refute or touch anything?

>Alexandre Dumas
>Dumas' paternal grandparents were Marquis Alexandre-Antoine Davy de la Pailleterie, a French nobleman, and Général commissaire in the Artillery in the colony of Saint-Domingue — now Haiti — and Marie-Cesette Dumas, an Afro-Caribbean Creole of mixed French/African ancestry

If anything this just supports our side of the argument

Not quite. It is true that it cannot be solely due to culture that nations are superior. But to say that Blacks can NEVER rise and make something worthwhile is just wrong.
>the richest blacks barely do better than the poorest whites
Bullshit statistic. Also you can't measure intelligence with solely how much income a family makes. In our culture of America there have been many great Black doctors, politicians, engineers and musicians. Our culture (used to) REWARD hard work. In the 60s blacks weren't doing that great. We encouraged work programs and education, and then they started to do better. This article is dishonest and generalizes the issue far too much.

Agreed whites are superior to blacks.

Sup Forums discord here

discord.gg/rUuwtww

It never reached the glory of Rome but it certainly wasn't lawless.

nice pic

YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

All Equidae animals originate from north america about 4 million years ago.

just in case

It was a bunch of shitcaked tyrants trying desperately to ape their superiors, like an earlier example of post-colonial African states going to complete laughable shit.

How does that support your side? The man has African ancestry, that proves that they can rise above and be useful if they are in a culture that rewards intellect and creativity.

The argument and premise it's based on is unfalsifiable. The idea that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime just because of slavery or white racism, can't be shown to be inaccurate.I could show you charts with disproportionate black crime, but again, white racism and slavery is actually the cause. I could say that marginalized groups haven't historically committed higher crime rates than blacks(Tibetians in China, Whites in South Africa, Jews in weimar germany), but they aren't black, so that doesn't touch the argument.

Do you not see how that's a self-enforcing argument that, by its structure, can't be tested?

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM&t=325s

The redpills in this video are too much for any black person to take. I warn you, once you awaken from the jewish propaganda you won't ever be the same. Tread carefully.

You do realize that the shit you're quoting is literal roman propaganda from over two thousand year ago, right?

The Celt and etc were renowned for their hygiene (gotta keep those beard clean if you don't wanna caught some weird shit), had basic sewers system and pretty much fed the entire Mediterranean demand in soap, as Mediterranean temperatures were simply too high for the soap to bind properly, at least on a scale that could allow it to be a profitable export.

How does it support your side. Alexandre Dumas was Black. He had the skin tone that would make him a slave in the US pre-Civil war.

He's one of the greatest and most influential french author of all time and that't not a small achievement.

French literature is pretty fucking stacked.

To some extent I will agree. But they did advance and stabilize and form mighty nations and empires.

>>Then why hasn't there been great African civilizations
There's no civilization-friendly grains that will grow in that environment.

>The redpills in this video are too much for any black person to take.

I'm not black and I've seen everything Sup Forums has to offer.

I talk about the general accomplishments and complexity of their societies.
Fair enough. The idea that Western civilization suddenly sprung up from middle of bumfuck nowhere in the north as a selling point for white excellence is a bullshit point to make Anglos and Scandinavians feel good about themselves

So we should just act like that whole 300 years of oppression had no effect here?

T'es un retardé

I mean, if humans had hundreds of thousands of years in close proximity to polar bears, and didn't lose the neurological basis for culture through evolution in that time, couldn't it eventually happen? You wouldn't expect wolves to be domesticated, either, but it happened. (Although bears aren't pack animals like wolves, are they?)

Anyways, I think I was arguing in favor of your point, even if you think my specific argument is silly.

Attention, on sort les gros mots.

While I think it is agreed that European colonization did Something, to blame that Africa is in chaos due to whitey is bullshit. China had a great Empire. Rome had a great Empire. Even the Ottomans managed to forge a relatively stable empire. Germany, France and Britain, while never exactly being able to forge an Empire worthy of Rome, still were shinning beacons of culture and progress. Where was Africa in that? What are their great technologies? Where are their books on philosophy and theology? Where are their great monuments?

> Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Cows, bulls.

Zebras, Warthogs, Ibises, Buffalo…

>The man has African ancestry, that proves that they can rise above and be useful if they are in a culture that rewards intellect and creativity.

What it proves is that blacks may be able to achieve intellectual greatness if they inherit the intellectual faculties of their white ancestors. What it doesn't prove is that blacks can achieve greatness without white admixture.

In other words: blacks mixing with whites is good for blacks, but bad for overall for white society by lowering the average IQ.

This is a good example of the iterated prisoner's dilemma: To give an example, imagine there are 2 teams playing a football match (Red and Brown). If the Red team passes the ball to their own team AND the other players, but the Brown team only passes to their OWN players, who is more likely to win? Obviously the Brown team. When taken to its logical conclusion, this means that groups being tolerant of other groups will eventually lead to inter-group conflict. So far this hasn't happened because whites have had a relatively strong majority (more players on their team), so they could afford to let a few goals in. But this is now changing rapidly.

The more you know...

>Notice how both america and the middle to lower part of Africa had zero access to those types of animals.
America sure, but Africa has no excuse. It's a simple matter of selectively breeding the animals like they did in the civilized parts of the world.

Polar bear are one of the few animals that will actually hunt down humans.

That being said given an infinite amount of time I'm sure humans could domesticate Cthulhu.

But that's pretty irrelevant to the point. Zebras are very different from Horses.

Put yourself in a pre-great civilization world. Should you kill that animal or try and train it? Trust me after getting your head kicked off you'll cut that fuckers throat open if you're still alive.

How many nations were the jews kicked out of? You are also robbing blacks of their autonomy by blaming it all on whitey

>Muh Guns, Germs, and Steel for Africa environment

What you're neglecting is that environment influences genetics and exceptional environmental stresses do create exceptional results.

But let's ignore that and talk about animal domestication. Domestication does not have any solid definition. There are traits typically found within domesticated animals, but those traits do not necessarily mean the animal is domesticated. This creates an interesting problem; for instance, the African or American buffalo might not appear domesticate-able, but all we truly have to compare it to are already widely domesticated animals. How unruly was the aurochs? How gradual was this process? If we were to focus on domesticating an African Buffalo, how long would this take and how much focus is necessary?

Moving along this line of thought in your logic is that agriculture and domestication are necessary amongst eachother. This is simply not true. Arguably the first domestic animals were communal scavengers such as dogs which are found readily with nomadic cultures, so agriculture is not necessary for domestication. For the reverse of this argument, meso-American empires in the Yucatan flourished with no beasts of labor besides man. These were agricultural, distinct, and unique civilizations that developed in their own isolation.

So, here is the bigger question that people tend to skim over. Are humans domesticated homo-sapiens? Agricultural civilizations do have common stresses on those in them, and thus those civilizations often share features such as written word, mathematics, and law. Those that failed to adapt to this new environment were culled.

1/2

>112667368

youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo

Here's a simple explanation.

OP is retarded, meme ball thread?

Okay, I'll give you that America had no sheep, but the others are bullshit:
> Horses
America had horses. There were hundreds, thousands roaming the plains and the midwest.
>Pigs
There were plenty of wild boars. They could have been selectively bred.
>Cows, Bulls
Buffalo. Again, they could have been selectively bred.
One main reason the Indians didn't take advantage of the, admittedly, plentiful resources of the Americas was they didn't believe in land ownership (at least, not individual ownership), and they really only took what they needed at that time. They didn't really face the challenges that everybody over the Atlantic had to.

I would also like to add, that saying it's not genetics, it's about something else, is a stronger argument for white/black separation, than inclusion. If their mental facilities are the same, they should be able to create the same societies, no? And why would they still live around a group that treats them terribly?

Except that part where you say we reverted to barbarism simply never happened. Yeah the medieval ages were a shitty time but they weren't as bad as peoples make it out to be, there was still search of knowledge & wisdom going about, it just was far more inclusive as the nations that survived the fall of Rome were fighting for scrap while the menace of ravenous nomads was still quite present ( Fun fact : Most barbarians ( shoudln`t use that term, its greek propaganda, it was a derogatory name they had for the nations to the north of them aka the slav) that fucked rome shit up didn't came from western Europe but mostly from its eastern reach, with some migrating from as far as the black sea if not far further)

You`d be surprised how close to modern science discoveries some theologian were in term of reasoning. There are even theologies on the physical nature of things that read like a scientific theorem like gravity or whatnot, except it didn`t had the whole level of complexity brought by maths. Hell, the term of ``science`` itself comes from a religious man and his method of study as to explore the finer aspect of the metaphysical and its effect upon reality. Don`t fall for the memes, learn for yourself how things work, read both side when reading about a war as to know what they fought for, against. And most important of all : MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION FROM THE RAW INFO

saving this pic

You know Africa could have easily just bought domesticatable animals. There were rich African countries (slave trade/gold).

"started branching out to other continents 60 000 years ago. I find it hard to believe that a species could evolve in a significant way intellectually in such a short amount of time without eugenics"

What about non-skin traits that clearly differ between races? For example, hair type, bone structure, and height (esp. pygmies)? How do you think these evolved?

"Now, I would put these people in the same place but I would also prohibit the group with purple hair from owning lands, getting an education and overall prohibit them from advancing their position in life. I also make them slaves and I do that for 200+ years. Now, every single part of the infrastructure is built by and is controlled by non-purple haired people who also see themselves as genetically superior. "

This theory doesn't explain anything. Jews and east asians have suffered serious material harms (including genocides) but it hasn't effected their IQs at all - even people who lived through these events.

2/2
The problem you get with this argument is there is no exception. The Indus valley, Mesopotamia, the Yucatan, the Nile vile, the Yangtze valley, the Andes, etc. all developed the fine points of civilization in isolation. In contrast, in Africa you will not find written language that is not directly influenced by an agricultural civilization.

>But the current year!
The worst part of this all is there is still no modern exception. The best of majority black nations are still considered awful by the standards of the west. For instance, countries have been completely demolished since the industrial area and flourish today, but not any majority black countries.

So to draw this back to the first argument, if humans are domesticated animals the question then becomes what are the traits that are common in these examples of the species? Traits such as temperament and intelligence are clearly breedable in other domestic species. At what point are we simply treating wolves like dogs and expecting them to do better than wolves?

Yeah I think you'll find the abos were left here in Australia for 60,000 years by themselves. We have, as you would know, no tameable wildlife, but the abos invented a stick that comes back when you throw it. Explain that one retards.

Can somebody shop an australian on this or something for the next time a leaf says something so gay. we need more anti-leaf ammo

>The horse evolved in the Americas, but became extinct between 8,000 and 12,000 years ago. When the Spanish arrived on the American mainland in the 16th century, they brought horses with them and re-established the animals on the continent.

>There were plenty of wild boars

Truly something to build a civilization upon.

Buffalos are barely trainable in the modern day. No way natives could've done it back then.

I agree that culture can play a role too.

>this is now legal in Canada

Also the poorest white neighborhoods have less crime than the richest black ones so please just stop with your shit

>There is no difference between races

Only legal if penetration doesn't occur

R. v. D.L.W., [2016] 1 SCR 402, 2016 SCC 22

don't kid yourself, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k&t=13s

TOO MANY REDPILLS

Then your dumbass can't understand that racial phenotypes have different optimizations. You can't innovate beyond your mental faculties.

>China had a great Empire. Rome had a great Empire.

I think Africa could've built a good empire had they been more fortunate in the animal lottery. Rome and China had horses. It's not like they did nothing either. Excluding Ancient egypt, minor kingdoms have risen in Africa they just weren't able to prosper as much.

>There is no difference between races
False

Canada when?

You could work for a law office or something, you're great at making excuses.

>Now, I would put these people in the same place but I would also prohibit the group with purple hair from owning lands, getting an education and overall prohibit them from advancing their position in life.
we did that, they're called ashkenazi jews

>what are the fundamental building blocks of a great civilization?

A great people.

Okay that might be right, but there are Americans with African descent (little to no white blood) who still do well in our culture. Ben Carson is one example.
>inb4 affirmative action
While this is true for some, you can't prove that he and others had affirmative action. That devalues the hard work he did.

Pretty sure ethopia had cattle at certain pioints you faggot leaf

They did, vacation America
>What is bone structure, what are physical attributes
>British education

haha

I know. It must be both really. I think that Africans have the potential to make a great nation if they accept Western Culture. Though I still don't think they should freely be able to mix with whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

OP is a faggot

Go away Jared.

This.
Stop defaming my Canadian brethren, Shill faggot.

Nigga they got pigs, and sheep and shit in africa. Nigga you stupid. Nigga we gotz all them animals and we gotz dat shit and we gotz dem civilization but you nevuh hear about Nubia do you cracka ass mofo.

aHAHA FUCKING ABBOS

Go out into the actual hbdverse then. The gg and steel argument regularly gets brought up and demolished.

I spent a few months in deep study trying to concoct a plausible environmental explanation that didnt get rekt. Ultimately I had to concede I was being absurd, forcing my interlocutors to an ever higher burden of proof

For what its worth, I think I did come up with something that almost worked. But it basically was a long list of 'what ifs' and if a single one was wrong, the genetic hypothesis would be confirmes

Ultimately I accepted the genetic hypothesis was likely correct. You probably would too if you went down the rabbit hole. Swatting away Sup Forums memes is easy mode. Go tangle with Jayman

arrogant much?

>Quebec
>implying you're actually Canadian

Fuck off frog, no one wants you, even France hates you

i hope all canadians die

>i hope all canadians die

The eternal Leaf wins again!

>Quebec
>Not Canadian

Doesn't get much more Canadian than that actually

yea their the REAL Canadians. thats why they bitch and moan about muh anglo oppressuns and demand the whole nation sinks into the shitty just because there may not be enough in it for them.

You know Canadians stole the name from Quebec, right?
Or do you maintain that there's a difference between Canadians and Canadiens besides English/French?

>Leaf spouting Jared diamond bullshit

Let me just stop you right there because I'm going to drop some knowledge on your retarded ass.
Africa had zebras, gnu, eland and kudu, all domesticable animals to work with. The Americas had bison, elk, guinea pigs, peccaries and alpacas. The Inca domesticated guinea pigs and alpacas, while the Aztecs domesticated turkeys, and grew gardens on water, which allowed for the feeding of cities far greater then Europe's. Bison were domesticated by the city-states of the Mississippi.

Now think about that for a minute. With Europe, Asia, and the Americas all succeeding in creating great civilizations (the Aztecs even did it without beasts of burden!), there is only one area who failed to create great civilizations. Sub-Saharan Africa. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

And while we're on the subject of social distinctions, how come that despite all legal roadblocks being lifted, affirmative action and welfare policies for blacks, and dozens of private institutions (NAACP, UNCF, etc.), for a good 50 years, blacks still perform worse in crime statistics, SATs, and employment statistics, even after accounting for income disparities?

But of course, I suppose you'll be too busy jerking off your dog and black bull to type a reply, so i'll just leaf you with this.

>"we dindu nuffin, iz all the Frenchman's fault, we wuz Canadans n shiet ooga booga where the frog womenz at"

Sure thing John

Niggers as we know them today are often said to have shitty IQ due to the rap/hiphop/gangster culture pushed in them. I disagree. I think they have a shit tier modern culture because of their low IQ and not the other way around.

>inb4 civilization by Niall Ferguson.