So much shilling here

they must be spending a fortune to try to demoralize pol. check the news though, theres basically nothing negative going on.

The media are losing. Trump is winning and his opinion polls are over 60% approval. Recent polls show he has approval rates of over 50% for his policies worldwide too.

You can't stump trump. don't let CTR convince you of anything. We've been winning hard and Trump is president for the next 8 years.

MAGA

MAGA

>Australia

why are foreigners so emotionally invested in Anerican politics?

don't get me wrong thanks for the support guys but you also have to make your own countries great again!

MAGA
Praise Kek!

seriously, this entire board and even r/the_donald is filled with concern trolls shilling

>WE CAN'T TRUST REINCE

>WHO IS PENCE WITH???

>CONWAY ON HER WAY OUT TONIGHT

It's literally the same shit that CNN and MSM peddles except it's here.

Thanks ShareBlue for fucking up the internet. I can't wait until all of you are out of a job, and you get to watch your bosses be hanged on live TV.

>check the news though, theres basically nothing negative going on.

If we can MAGA, then their countries (especially if "Angosphere") will be made great as well, in time.

>they must be spending a fortune to try to demoralize pol.
Or maybe, just maybe, not everybody loves him and worships his cock as much as you do.

David Brock got 40 million to shill here

to put that into perspective they only had like 10 million for the election, I think Soros and others realized they have to spend even more to shill even harder

Trump is a beacon of hope for us other cuck countries. Hopefully one day we will stop sucking immigrant cock as well

American politics are world politics now.

You're a hope/flame in the dark for us.

I have never had more respect for america than now.

>North Korea launches nuke at Japan, it fails but everybody shits their pants
>Russian spy ship mysteriously appears out of thin air off the US coast
>Russia's New Missile Violates a Cold War Treaty
>Trump too much of a pussy to tell Putin to BTFO
>trump says “Let it be an arms race, we will outmatch them at every pass and outlast them all,”
>“The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes,”
>MAGA = re-entering the cold war with Russia

This is all in 1 fucking day!! What news source has OP been not reading?

They always jump on anything that can be seen as remotely negative, then they try to magnify it.

same old tired technique

>thinks anyone cares about pols opinion

>recent polls
So are we trusting polls again? Or does that only apply when they support our preferred narrative?

you're reading fake news.

nk launching a nuke at japan would be in the news. there was a test missle launch yesterday. nothing like you're saying.

pic related.

It's very likely everything else you said is from the same fake news site you read alone and believe so you need to get out more.

Let me unshill this post ahem

>we don't want you to do anything
>everything is fine
>don't worry just shitpost as usual everything is fine
>see this meme I'm one of you
>everything is fine

Meanwhile in the real world

>flynn, one of /ourguys/ gets thrown out

n-n-nothing to worry about goy, everything is fine

Here's a pic of Trump in a public restaurant, having an emergency meting over this. Yes that's a cellphone flashlight used to illuminate the top secret documents. Hopefully it doesn't have a camera also.

reverse image search for dozens of articles, too many to link

then get to work and throw out the fucking leftys wreaking havoc on your countries!

the USA can't and won't do it for you. we have enough problems of our own.

If I were you I'd start with getting a 2nd Amendment of your own. (yeah I know Canadians can kind of own guns sometimes but that's not good enough. and Australia? giving up your guns? shameful.)

firearm ownership among the people is the cornerstone of liberty.

Odd that should coincide with a huge influx of pro-Israel threads. I would probably go as far as to say it was a pure coincidence.

you can tell what news is fake and what's not by looking at the outlets it came from and looking for signs of politcal bias that have no immediate negative consequence.

Anything that runs against cnn / salon and co's fake narrative is likely trustable.

For instance when major news outlets say "people are sick of the media trashing trump" you know it's real news and they're trying to emerge as a credible source without upsetting CNN and co.

Hey how come whenever anybody shitposts Russia hate, the cheeki-breeki defense squad jumps in out of nowhere?

Hey how come all the Russia-lover Sup Forumsiticians are from the countries with the cheapest VPNs?

anddd it's nothing. But keep scrambling.

I don't see Trump.

1. you don't understand how much power the US has over our countries. We are in a lot of ways a state of the USA.

2. We helped get your president elected, you had better help us out too when the time comes.

you don't fit in.

IF AMERICA CAN DO IT SO CAN THE REST OF THE ANGLOSPHERE

not saying that we don't have much work to do here still in the USA but we got the ball rolling.

where is the Canadian or Australian Donald Trump/Nigel Farage?

exactly. like clockwork

>it's not like the internet had anything to do with the election amirite???

yea it's been covered extensively, and everyone here knows he fucked up and/or was fucked over by the CIA/shadow gov

maybe power militarily, but my hope is that Australia can be strong and stop the boat people and throw out the lefty cunts and stand on their own.

I don't want my country to be world police. I want all Anglo countries to be strong and independent but work together for mutual benefit.

yeah we want it too. at the moment all our politicians are selling off the land/resources and selling out the people to make themselves rich and then jump ship while we become the poor class in a chinese country though.

You guys are doing well. you've inspired a lot of talk here too.

Most of Australia wants to stop muslim immigration 100%. They frequently talk about this on tv here now. You are doing gods work for the world.

brexit also helped.

>all the politicians are selling off the land/resources

hold them fucking accountable!
let them know that real Australians don't appreciate them enriching themselves at the expense of the people. do whatever it takes. they must be held accountable!

you must fight my brother.

SOROS HAS INFULTRATED Sup Forums CTR IS BACK IN FULL SWING.

DONT LET MY POST SLIDE

Yeah it's pretty fucking hilarious. But to be honest the shilling isn't any worse than it's been before. I'm guess maybe I'm just so used to it?

The best part is they'll get redpilled before long. They just increase our ranks by sending them here.

ya

not even just Anglo countries. ALL COUNTRIES

all countries should be strong and independent but work together and not try to screw each other.

I'm talking about everyone of every country that put in the effort to learn english and posts here on Sup Forums.
you guys might be thousands of miles away but I still consider you my brothers and/or sisters.

I think the reason for wars is corrupt motherfucker politicians trying to blame problems at home on some other country. I say NO MORE. we should all be strong and respected, yet work together. nobody gains from thousands of people dead and trillions of dollars wasted.

12*

>all countries should be strong and independent but work together and not try to screw each other.

This is a contradiction. It's nonsense and can't happen.

With freedom (independence), comes inequality. Winners and losers. Thus it becomes important to not be the losers.

The "intelligence" community is a significant part of the problem and without Flynn he can't drain that swamp, instead it looks like Trump is going to have co-operate with them.

Yep. Propaganda Board.
That's (((their))) self-defeating flaw which has always destroyed them. They lack a moderation-gene. Never know when to stop. Overkill every time. And every time, they lose

Not worth hanging around this place. A brief look at what's on offer and it's adios. Not going to pollute my brain with this crap. They must be reaping in the bot shekels to compensate for the numbers they're losing every minute

This is true.
Tons of shareblue shills trying to meme Pence into a traitor. They are fools.

we need to make the Sup Forums party...run for local elections to get a footing first

kek kek kek

bump