They are going all in

Why are white people run companies so anti-white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/netflix/status/831639056341725184
youtu.be/C6wwZ2L02U4
thestreet.com/story/13377046/1/is-george-soros-right-to-bet-so-heavily-on-netflix.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what it looks like when a race of people have been convinced that committing racial suicide is a noble cause.

Huh, didn't Soros recently become a major shareholder in Netflix?

>(((white))) people run

>(((Netflix)))
>white

Sorry forgot link to tweet:
twitter.com/netflix/status/831639056341725184

JUST

>Huh, didn't Soros recently become a major shareholder in Netflix?
>>(((white))) people run
>>(((Netflix)))
>>white

I'm so fucking close to stopping the payments on my Netflix account.

>it's an "Bantu trash thinks he's native to South Africa" episode

Serves him right for not being Debian master race

Muh rights!
youtu.be/C6wwZ2L02U4

>didn't Soros recently become a major shareholder in Netflix?

He sure did friendorino!

But seriously, it's funny watching him subvert white nations, but we can't let
>this kike
finish his master plan!

thestreet.com/story/13377046/1/is-george-soros-right-to-bet-so-heavily-on-netflix.html

I'm not sure about "major". Isn't it like 0,25%?

I can't understand how someone can hate their own race. Like, how can you be a self-hating white? It just doesn't make any sense.

soros or no soros, jews make an effort to control the media in western countries. thats how they play out their psychological warfare. be it tv, hollywood, netflix or whatever the damned goyim like to consume

dude 50% of young people here are non white

we are no longer a white country

its not like poland will be watching "afraid fo the dark"

U AFRAID FO THE DARK FOOL ?

Danish guy traveling in the us can confirm, I hardly see any real white people here, certainly not by pol standards. I'd say they are appearing once out of every 50th person I see. Shit ton of spics, blacks and other brown and nonwhite, filthy, mutty races. The US is done, trump can't reverse this, very sad.

1965 was the jewish deathblow and no one even realized

What happened in 65?

> ~

>White people don't deserve their own living space anywhere on earth because colonialism happened! Haha comedy!

Why can't this gross mulatto jew hybrid just fuck off already?

1965 immigration act.

What part of the country are you in?

Just like how kikes are a minuscule amount of the total population yet seem to be in charge of everything.

Most of them aren't black either.

Leave the city dude... Rural and suburban America are 95% white.

If I just go to cities in West Europe I would think the same thing.

We are not dead yet.

Most niggers and mexicans are here for the fee ride. Cut off the entitlements and make it a felony to hire illegals and most of them self deport.

White people have to become mean and non welcoming.

Soros is buying netflix because internet streaming is the future of home entertainment. Cable subscriptions are on the way out.

>Soros invests in netflix
>suddenly nothing but anti-white propaganda

This kike needs to hang.

I'm genuinely happy I canceled last week.

>afraid of the dark
>afraid of niggers

This is riduculous. Are people REALLY this blind?

the people that don't think this is another Jewish conspiracy...

>they actually got TREVOR FUCKING NOAH to be a guest speaker
>when he is basically crashing the daily show so hard it is piercing the crust and will soon reach the earth's core.
what the actual fuck are they even thinking?

White people going extinct is the best thing to happen desu

We started 2 world wars.
We invaded and butchered countless civilizations.
We hunt and kill animals for fun, pollute the oceans with oil and destroy much of its beauty, we caused many lifeforms to go extinct and many more if we don't do something about climate change...

We, white people, are responsible for every single bad thing that has ever happened on earth.
We need to go.

>built the modern world

>Cable subscriptions are on the way out.
Not exactly. Cable companies are just working to provide your TV subscription over the internet instead of a dedicated cable box.

>>>/Reddit/

By stealing and exploiting other life forms. We are the parasites infesting the world and we should be glad we are not going to be there in a 100 years and all the future children of the Earth will not have to deal with our selfishness, but they will still be forced to live with all of our long term catastrophes (nuclear bombs, climate change, sea pollution, etc)

I'll die to save my countrymen.

>italy
>white

Negroes drove Trevor Out of Africa faster than Baroness Karen von Blixen-Finecke

Pic of grandson of a Mau Mau

Whiter than America for sure

>We
haha, he thinks he's white.
>muh pasta

South Africa would be a shit show of a nation without the whites.

Not satisfied with making an inferior Daily Show, Trevor Noah sets out to create the inferior Politically Incorrect?

All white people need to pay. The anglos and the germans caused most of the damage but we need to go down as well for the invasions that our Roman ancestors caused 2000 years ago.

You have no excuses now.
Better tell every conservative you know. You better tell 52% of America to cancel netflix.

Let's make Netflix our bitch, Sup Forums

>ctrl f
>no poo in loo
i'm proud of you pol

Vai via Bello Figo Gu

Get into the Midwest or up in Minnesota

The last white areas of the country

kek, you need more effort

It went from "keep our schools white" to "great, now college is fucking useless".

They lowered the standards, turned college/university into highschool 2.0, and flooded them with niggers and spics. Now there's no prestige to a college degree. It means almost nothing, unless you're in a technical field.

Humanities used to be important. Being an 'expert' in any of those fields used to mean something. Now it's all just a degree in SJW bullshit, and very little knowledge is uncovered by them.

College used to represent a path to getting ahead. Now it's almost embarrassing to have gone to one.

Long complicated story short,it's (((~)))

Oh baby

You should realize that niggers are the only problem. What are honkeys going to do without cheap labor by the mexican race?

Kikes tend to be white. Nice rethoric, honkeybusiness.

>we
Your lazy ass dindu nuthn. Your ancestors however... Stop being so priviliged, cumskin.

>nuthn
fuck off shill

Why are they all so god damn ugly?

wow it's fucking nothing

Just kys already

It's so fucking tiring listening to you nag.

Someone redpill me on Trevor Noah and people like him. Do they know that they're being used as pawns to further the elites plans but don't care because they get a certain amount of fame, money, and influence or are they just completely ignorant to it and think they are a individualistic free thinking genius?

No poo in loo in the first 10 posts.

Is everything alright Sup Forums?

>trevor noah: let in the refugees you evil white people

fuck me, this is gonna be a spin job i have to see

leave, idiot

what color are Italians?

not really

Dude, if whites need to go because of ear then so do the blacks, the pharos used the Jews as slaves.

The latter, they aren't very bright and the people who write their material for them blow smoke up their ass about how brilliant they are for thinking what they tell them to think.

What's wrong amerifriend?

Here's a picture of my doggo to cheer you up, laying down for an afternoon nap.

Nothing anymore that's a cute pupper

Spics don't like niggers or mudslimes either.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk

Because white people will do anything to appease their feelings of white guilt pushed on them by SJWs

>not a Shiba
Thank for nothing

just stop giving them your money, tell others to do the same.. problem solved.

Can kludgy poos flush in loos? Pajeet will never know.

>We
>Italian
>White

Because for some stupid reason it makes them money.

The majority of lefties are online all the time and that's their demographic.

>not appreciating the gloriousness of the Welsh corgi

Get out spic. Shiba are kawaii but corgi is best doggo

Canceled my membership just now. Could never get the damn thing to work any ways.. heh heh

I migrated to pol because of that image. Away with ye vile beggar.

Normal corgi are fine but that shit just look like your typical dog abandoned on the street, not cute at all

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Quite down user, you may wake her!

>white people run companies

((((((((whhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite)))))))))

It's because some people that thought they were smart looked at the problem of poverty and decided individual outcomes are largely based on going to college. So they recommended spending Gov-bucks™ on sending more of those in poverty to college as a fix for poverty. What they failed to see was that going to college was an outcome in itself, and a product of work ethic and intelligence.

POO IN LOO

Netflix got about a Billion dollars in free advertising the last time they triggered Sup Forums, are you faggots going to help them out again? Soros needs the money.