NOW can we admit she was right all along?

NOW can we admit she was right all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rUuwtww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would rather my president spoke cordially to a corrupt world leader than BE a corrupt world leader.

fuck hillary and fuck brown skinned people

It would be so much better if she was president being blackmailed by the Russians and god knows how else because of her hacked emails.

>Avoiding antagonizing another world leader is bad

Blow me commie.

>Russia isn't bombing us
>we're not bombing Russia
>enemy

>We're actively bombing in Syria
>they're our friends we should let them into the country

How does this make sense to our fucking government? Should I start bombing California and Washington in a show of solidarity? A little patriotic bunker busting between friends?

Hillary wasn't correupt

Hillary's emails didn't contain classified info

will you horrible kikes EVER stop??????

that isn't how southerners talk REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the second "y'all" would be a "yuh"

and southern jargon sounds retarded in text, which is why it's only used verbally

That bitch couldn't even see her husband was fucking other women. She is hardly an expert on detecting "love affairs".

>fucking hell

>Y'ALL
Uh... it's even typed in sassy black female tone.

She was wrong.

Sup Forums discord here

discord.gg/rUuwtww

If we are going to make this comparison then we should completely disregard the leak and only focus on figuring out who leaked it.

The Dems consistently argued the leaked emails on wikileaks should be ignored since they were stolen.

My mother is fucked.

hell no,

why is the deepstate terrified of open trade between the USA and Russia is the big question

Shit

I hate to admit it, but yeah

fuck you

Nice trips

About starting WW3? Yeah, killing millions in the process of retaining the supremacy of your country was surely something we all wanted to witness.

If we had voted for her every Russian would be dead in a years time
If we had voted for her every dirty fucking Muslim in Syria would dead right now

But you stupid fucks had to meme a fat orange troll into the white house, I hope you're happy with yourselves.

She wasn't correupt, she was corrupt.

He looks less and less human with every picture.

hahahaha, sure.

As if that won't happen

>ya'll
They even used her fake accent?
Pic related

>occupy democrats
autosage

Only violence. And even they will cry about dunduin nuffin and keep plotting.

I would rather work with Russians than democrats who believe in Hillary Clinton at this point.

>vietnam poster trying to undermine the usa
i see through your tricks, gook

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAY GURL SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

>As if that won't happen

If Trump and Putin really are secret butt buddies, it won't.

How old are you faggots? Don't lie

>y'all
>worrying about my Emails
Do they not realize that mimicking Negroes won't make their ghastly simplifications of people's grievances and pitiful strawman arguments any less invalid? I know they'll certainly lose again in 2018 because of their misbehavior, but their punishment must be more severe.

damn it

No we cannot because I'm not a braindead liberal and therefore am well aware that we are not enemies with Russia.

No, please no please

Theyre both owned and controlled by the Tel Aviv regime.

Either way the jews win no matter who controls the white house.

>occupy democrats
Those (((Sanders))) supporters are definitely following their leader. That group was created to take down Clinton and replace her with "the people's candidate"

>Hillary wasn't correupt
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Hillary wasn't corrupt

This is shit tier bait, at least try.

Because we might not be able to justify buying as many F35s if there is no Russian threat.

It's not a Southern drawl; they despise Southern culture. It's just Kikongo grunts and shit.

fuck all these crew threads

sage

Fuck off underage faggots

Arkansas fag here. She knew and didn't give a fuck as long as they could keep accumulating power.

Sup Shareblue.
here to shill again? Do you faggots ever get tired of being basement dwelling nerdvirgins?

But my immunity says that that claim is false so fuck you

...why do I always fall for this shit?

There really is something unsettling about any regional dialect being used in text.

Shit, stronger ties between the U.S and Russia does sound terrible. I love Hillary now!

Hillary Clinton is a war mongering maniac

She and her (((financial backers))) have always wanted war with Russia

She tried to establish this theme during her campaign. She even had pence doing it.

When she lost the election her allies in the media cried about the alleged "Russian hackers" so they could continue the evil Russia meme

Now the soft coup that's happening in our government is determined to force a war with Russia.

Why? Profits

We must resist these treasonous maniacs by any means necessary. No matter what it takes

Podesta group and uranium one. Hillary's people have Russian ties.

Fuck Clinton and fuck the CiA!

the only thing the relationship is scary for is the (((globalists)))

She's wrong, her and Soros is worst

A FUCKING TREE

Friends. Ha. How much are you paid you Russian shill.

It's time that we stopped them

>Russian spy ship mysteriously appears out of thin air off the US coast
>Russia's New Missile Violates a Cold War Treaty
>Trump too much of a pussy to tell Putin to BTFO
>trump says “Let it be an arms race, we will outmatch them at every pass and outlast them all,”
>“The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes,”

MAGA = re-entering the cold war with Russia

No

Hmmm, but Clinton making millions with a Russian uranium deal it totally fine

You are a traitor and your kindeill be the first to hang

>but but (((CNN))) said something about a Russian spy ship!

>emails
>not massive donations from Saudi Arabia and Qatar while knowing the former was funding ISIS
>not laundering money through the CF
>not illegal collusion with the DNC and the media for her own gain
I hope this bitch dies.

>Communist Vietnam
>Pro Clinton

Ok...

prose analysis indicates you're Eastern European.

Russian web brigade detected. Why even bother using a VPN?

I'll blow up your house to let you know I'm not really offended, then you can stay at mine.

Anthony Weiner
Haiti child sex ring
White waters.

All you need to know about Mrs. Devil Clinton.

who is still paying for promoting this cunt???!!
She is done! The election is over!! she has lost! wake the fuck up!

Yay Hillary ploting WW3 with Kissinger. .
No fly zone in Syria and fight Russia..
If you are dumb Kissinger was behind all the 60s dictatorships, up to 100,000 in South America and 70,000 in Asia killed know as disappeared.
Kissinger cia ops directed that people should be tossed from cargo planes in the deep in Ocean.

>y'all

Wonder who made that

FUCK YOU HILLAYR

Yeah, ww3 is much more preferable

>michael obama
>lady

Chinese people arn't aloud on the Internet. Get off before your govt decides to take away your daily bowl of rice.

at least Hillary has balls

It's like Putin is stepping all over Trumps dick and Trump's apologizing for it. The man is not president material.