Muh FAKE NEWS

Can't argue with that

Fake NEwsss

THE OBUHMER ADMEENISTRATIUN

You OK Le'monjello? Be strong. Be strong for HER.

That's literally not an argument.

Fuck it, I'll bite. It's not that Infowars or Breitbart are anymore credible than CNN or NYT, It's the fact that CNN and NYT, two media entities with superior reach than Inforwars or Breitbart, were cheerleading and in certain instances directly influencing debates for a specific candidate. After said candidate lost they've taken it upon themselves to scrutinize and otherwise degrade any move the Trump administration makes. Infowars and Breitbart are simply willing to report the current administrations agenda in a less negative approach. Are they always fair, or accurate? Of course not, neither are CNN or the NYT, but at the same time Infowars and Breitbart have far less on the line the the other two. Whether that be credibility or economic security.

EEMAJUN MAI SHOHCK WEN D MAIYNESTREEM METEOR IS LYING AN BRIGHTBHART IZ NOAW A COMPULETLEE OBJEKTIV AN TRUTHFUL SAUWCE OF INFOMACHION

MELON YINOPOOLIS IS NOA A ROCKSTAH!

>"Our big belief, one of our central organizing principles at the site, is that we're at war"

- Steven Bannon, November 2015

This is what you have to understand about Breitbart. The prevailing mental state there is that of besieged city. They're alone, utterly alone in a media sea of left-wing liberals that more or less openly wants to completely destroy conservatism. This is why they can't afford to be impartial or weak in their views. They don't pretend to be neutral. You want balanced coverage? Just mix any other news source with Breitbart articles. It's the only way you get to hear from both sides.

Alex Jones thinks Sandyhook was a hoax and that the government is putting chemicals in the water to turn children gay. Breitbart regularly runs articles about how birth control makes women unattractive and crazy. It's an insult to journalism to even entertain these people, let alone suggest that they're somehow two sides of the same coin.

You're fake news you fucking shill

Infowars is legit. Sure, Alex Jones is a fucking nut, but if you filter out his personal opinions/conspiracies, it's actually a great source for news.

Birth control does make women unattractive and crazy. This is readily observable irl and you would know this if you'd ever had a girlfriend.

no its shit like this that insults journo's everywhere.

>Iraq WMDs

False dichotomy. Both sides can be "fake news", you do not have to support either. You know you fucked up when yellow journalism is as good as mainstream media. Decades of lying by omission will do that to you though. You invited in the conspiracy theorists by purposefully leaving gaps in your stories to push your agenda faster.

But you know what they say, karma really is a bitch.

>but if you filter out his personal opinions/conspiracies,
So the entire show?

I'm aware, but that doesn't imply that everything they choose to report on is equally as ridiculous. Kill the messenger. It's actually convenient that it's easier to spot the bullshit from Infowars and Breitbart, than it's the subtle lies of CNN and the NYTs. BTW, I should clarify that I place very little confidence in any of these sources. In fact it's hard to know if any media outlets are even remotely trustworthy. Best response is to understand history first, and find correlation in current events as described by numerous sources. Only way to paint a remotely accurate picture of the present state of politics.

I read numerous news sources on any topic before forming an opinion.

Never rely on just 1 news source. 2017, all journalistic integrity is dead.

Every article you read is sprinkled with the author's opinion and leaning facts.

It's highly revealing of the state of the current mainstream media that we have to sift through such places to find specks of truth we can't get elsewhere.

TIS NAUGHT OI LEHGITIMUT FORMUH PROUST

>american news
>left-wing
I never understood that meme. Everything about the state is right-wing; some people are just less to the right than others.

Hey shill whatcha doin?

>Breitbart regularly runs articles about how birth control makes women unattractive and crazy.
No they don't. One (1) MILO article was about that topic. That shows how much you know - you're a fucking retard.

This guy and his fat buddy are Zionist paid shills.

Can we all agree that conventional journalism is TWISTED news, while those alternative fuckwads are straight up bullshit?

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be herding pigs for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't care if you call us fake news, call Trump different names like a bunch of autistic retards. You have no itilectual acumen and for this kiss our arse!

Go to bed paki.

What's your understanding of right-wing? Anti-white politically correct fascism rules the day in most big news outlets.

One misinforms you by omitting facts, the other does the same by making molehills out of a mundane occurrences. Both are needed to be read if you want half a shot a grasping the truth. Sad state of affair but yet here we are.

/thread

also nice cat

JIDF detected.

I don't buy this anti-white conspiracy, for once. What is anti-white, for you? Pushing a multicultural agenda? The way I understand this, it's more for political/capital gain than for some kind of "white genocide" meme.

Take a stand against Fake News...especially any news against Merkel

Or simply report your neighbors for spreading fake news

Jobless Birmingham cunt detected..

gib dimmy moni

I think its not an anti-white agenda, its more of a racial mixing agenda by the Zionists in being the only pure race left.

Bombing the Arabs is part of their plan for a greater Israel, emptying the middle east of arabs is their primary objective - they dont care where those Arabs go as long as they go. Its all part of a big plan and we are falling for it.

I've never felt such a connection to a BR before.

>I just watched John Oliver

Why is everyone on here attacking PJW lately?? he's based as fuck

Someone is having a rough brexit, hasnt the cheque arrived from Israel yet? Are they sending it in pounds or shekels?

Exactly. It's not that the people behind this (AKA the globalist elite) hate white people. It's that they want the entire world, all peoples, all countries, to be a brown homogenous mass with a single race, a single language, a single currency, a single government and a single culture of mass consumption. They push for diversity saying it's a value but what they really want is the consequence of long term diversity - that is to say, for cultures to mix into a homogenous cultureless puddle. When cultural/ethnic fighting and sectarianism ends the only supreme value left will be capital, which they possess in abundance. Multiculturalism is just a means to an end.

I also believe the world is controlled by a small sect of people, maybe of jewish origins. Which is why we keep demonizing the arabs - whether it's CNN or Trump.

As for the rest...that's far-fetched. Multiculturalism, to me, is just logical in a political point of view. It makes it easier to have a unified population, with many origins and cultures, but no war inbetween. That is, if it succeeds, since nationalism still exist, in both sides.

As much as I believe it's important to be proud of our own culture, I fail to see why multiculturalism would be a bad thing. It's only bad when it's done in a shitty way - for example, admitting many africans in our country only to put them in a ghetto, or admitting refugees without any means to help them afterwards. So there's some kind of a middle ground between "forced multiculturalism" and "no race-mixing at all".

I am not against multiculturalism, i am just evaluating why the Israeli regime is pushing for it.

Like you said it has its advantages, but they are doing it for totally different reasons than the ones you are thinking of.

pretty much this

>we keep demonizing the arabs
>meanwhile in Iran
>everyone demonizes the west nonstop

Honestly though their culture is incompatible with ours, more so than ever now. Whether it is because of the jews or not practically speaking muslims are chimping out and we already have enough of that problem.

> It's that they want the entire world, all peoples, all countries, to be a brown homogenous mass with a single race, a single language, a single currency, a single government and a single culture of mass consumption
There is some truth to that, although probably in such crude terms. It's not as much as they want to destroy cultures, races or languages as much as it would be more convenient for them to accelerate the globalization process for the potential economic gains it would eventually lead to. It is probably true that globalization is historically inevitable, just as the nationalism superceded regionalism, which itself also superceded tribalism. It's just that those fucking things take time and any form of "acceleratism" is toxic to the whole process. But those things take centuries or millennia to naturally achieve and STILL pay the price in blood and sweat. Globalists are doing more to make geopolitics unstable than nationalists and that's the crux of it.

MAYNE

STREIM

MEDIAR

It's ALL fucking fake.

Get rekt Europe.