It's official. All the >Sweden >yes threads are actually made by the Kremlin...

It's official. All the >Sweden >yes threads are actually made by the Kremlin. I wouldn't be supriesed if Putin himself were posting in them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4Oasn5EUac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even browse myself, Peskov just gives me a quick rundown on the latest memes every morning

>Nordic countries can't handle trolls

The irony.

South Park was right once again

We wuz Russian KGB and shiiiiiiit.

Ok, you've found the truth.

Half of Sup Forums are russian agents.

Do we get paid to do that?

I'm a Russian Spy.

>Russia comes up with top tier memes
>other countries can't handle the banter
Sweden remains forever cucked.

>we wuz vikings n shiiiiieeeeeet
>can't handle north trolls
How mighty they fallen.

Is Russia the EU's bogeyman now too?

I thought Russia was supposed to be their counterweight to the Hyperpower.

the anti-pol mainstream crap gets more and more retarded

If Russians are paying people to troll swedecucks then I want in, I've been doing this shit for free.

lmao fucking nordcucks

>Getting paid to make Sweden YES! threads
Shit, where do I apply?

It is interesting how >sweden yes threads are never posted by russian IPs
really activates my almonds

Sweden has become a fucking joke of a country, so I support the Kremlin on this.

>R-Russia is making fun of Sweden
>plz no bully

Evolution is happening. Right before our eyes.
Leftists are becoming an entirely new race, the likes of which exhibits characteristics so pathetic it was previously though impossible for a human to display.

>go to the Russian embacy
>"hello, I'm user"
>"I heard you are paying people to shitpost against your enemies."
>"where do I sign up?"
>get thrown out
A half a day wasted

>Sweden government monitoring all Sweden YES threads
Figures.

I chuckled

Really makes you think

Um where are the proofs pls?

The only thing Nordic societies have to prepare is the bull. Don't keep Tyrone and Mohammad waiting.

t. vladimir putin

EU MYTHBUSTERS YES!

So...trolling is racist because exceptionally white people are weak?

>can't handle the bantz
>blames russia

lmao

>less prepared for personal intimidation
Nords confirmed for not handling banter?

Shit, where do I collect my rubles?

Who watches the watchmen?
Fuck this shit nigga

Russian proxy reporting

where do I sign to get my 5 rubles an hour?

Yes

>Nords can't handle the bantz

So basically, I should suspect all Russian posters of being KGB now? Is that true?

>NORDICS
>YES

Now wheres my rubles

I've made at least 15 Sweden Yes! threads and I'm just a bored millennial in rural Idaho.

>Nords can't handle the bants

fix your weak country you fucking gay cunts

Smart tactic. Nordics (presently) really are fucking pansies. Its sad. How the hell did this happen Sup Forums?

I honestly feel bad for the based ones I see on this board. I couldnt imagine living in a society where pandering to the weak is the winning philosophy.

It's because they're delicate creatures who define themselves by the opinion of others.

I've made "SWEDEN YES YES YES" threads and I'm literally a faggot living in a small town in Utah.

Why does the media lie so much? Is the actua news not selling well enough that they have to make shit up?

Aren't you ruskies too hung over in the morning?

It's because they lived through multiple generations in an isolated, comfortable, passive homogeneous community with little to no need for confrontation with their peers outsiders. People of cold climates are almost more likely to be co-operative with one another because white-people are hardwired to do so. Not being co-operative in cold conditions would have killed us hundreds and thousands of years ago because we would not have been able to construct a proper shelter and huddle together for warmth.

The nords aren't used to facing a competitive outgroup and don't know how to react at all, hence why they are being cucked. Nor do they know how to react to trolling or confrontation, something that anglos are prepared for by having friendly banter matches so they can respond fast and effectively to make the opponent seem weak should they face trolling or confrontation.

are also more likely

Do you have a single fact to back that up, cyka?

>I wouldn't be supriesed if Putin himself were posting in them.

Putin is burning cars in Malmö right now.

>Nordic countries less prepared for personal intimidation
They prefer to be intimidated by mass immigration in their own countries but please not trolling on the interwebs, you Putin-shills.

Unless your name is Erik Karlsson, you're a failure to what you used to be. You should just surrender to whatever country wants you again.

I think the world assumes that Russia is much more capable than they actually are.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4Oasn5EUac

Thats an interesting perspective.It also makes sense.

I have confidence that they will turn it around.

Lol, i guess ive been doing the kremlin's work all along. However, I stopped putting Sweden down in recent months. They need help. I just feel sorry for them.

They have an arsenal of nukes that if fired would start a chain reaction that would probably wipe out life on this planet or most of it at the very least.

No ones assuming they arent the equivalent to residents of Alabama. They are arguing that the citizens of Alabama have their own nuclear arsenal.

Dont be naive bro.

Still able to shitpost though

Why are Russians so bad?

Putin, teach me how to be a real villian, I want to go down in history.

Jig is up, lads. Might as well admit we're Kremlin agents.

And while we're on the subject, I'm curious how much you guys get from the Federal Security Service. I get 3 rubles per post but I suspect they underpay brazillians.

The left of the world NEED a white or Asian enemy to face, if we were at total peace with no bad relations to any other "big" country, whites in Europe and the USA would see that all these migrants and minorities are full of shit

Or at least that's what I think they're going for.

just b urself dude

Niggers and sandniggers do the job easily and in real life. You don't even need shitposting slavs.

Oh wait, I'm looking at a group of countries full of cucks and cuckqueans.

>not greentexting properly
Shill detected.