All single women past 25 are Christmas Cakes

Y u no married yet?

Because I'm an ugly manlet m8, the fuck you think?

Whats a Christmas cake?

if its fruitcake, disgusting but like dwarven bread the potential to be a weapon.

>marrying under the age of 30
>literal third world tier
kys

>manlet
I'm having doubts now, I'm 5'11" and Sup Forums calls it the king of manlets. Heck even 6'0 gets called a manlet here.

>A woman 26 years+ who is considered to be past her prime, undesirable, used goods and/or no good.

>The term originates from Japan where it is tradition to eat cake on Christmas. So a cake intended for Christmas that was not eaten or is left over is considered bad and should be thrown out. Japanese businessmen coined the term, once again emphasizing the Japanese desire for a young and virginal wife. Japanese women over the age of 26 most often have to rely on either a hastily semi-arranged marriage to a friend of the family or, more frequently, marry a foreigner as they are rarely aware of the stigma or don't care.

he's cute, who is he?

Fruity and on fire?

taylor swift

fucking leaves

Muh Tay Tay

Why does taytay look so JUST in that picture?

She doesn't look *that* bad

that's a woman without makeup

Getting married very soon.

Everyone should if they find someone they know they can make it work with.

What in the actual literal fuck is a "Christmas Cake"

Op you are a faggot as usual

Thank you for the solid rundown. Ive never heard the term before. "Spinster, cat lady, old ugly whore", are usually what Ive heard them called.

SHILL THREAD STOP REPLYING

Anything under 6'4" == manlet

6'2" is the real king of manelts.

I turn 25 next year

All my friends are in LTR or married already. I haven't met one to put a ring on yet, and I have no idea where to do it.

JUST

We need this here

Christmas Cake is a cake usually eaten on Christmas (the 25th). If it hasn't been eaten by the next day, it should be thrown out.

Hence the term Christmas Cake if they haven't been married by 25.

So there are 26-27 year old Japanese women with low standards ready to marry foreigners to avoid stigma? Why was I not informed of this before?

fuck
is it autism

>or, more frequently, marry a foreigner as they are rarely aware of the stigma or don't care.
say wut m8?

>i'ma make my move

she is like a child

>tfw 5 more years till Wizard status.

What about a girl that married at 18 as a virgin and divorced at 26 whos been single for a year? To me that's more valuable than a girl that's been single since 18 and is now 24.

They don't want the stigma of marrying an ugly neet either, so don't get your hopes up.

man that autism

qt