Thread about fascism and my Sup Forums training ruining Brony Gmod server got archived, anyone still want story?

thread about fascism and my Sup Forums training ruining Brony Gmod server got archived, anyone still want story?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wat

its a grand story, and i shall tell it

>be about 2 or so years ago
>my friends and i are horribly bored, hopping from 1 game to another, not finding anything to stick to
>one day my friend tells me about some weird MLP RP shit on Garrys Mod
>Knew all about GMod and brony scum, but I was unaware of any RP servers
>so me and friend log on
>utter fucking cancer
>they have the server set up so all the player models are fucking horses and they actially roleplay as if there ponies, not like the regular dicking around shit that happens in most RP servers
>almost too cringe
>learn the basics of the server, quickly find out who the admins are and what we can get away with
>the entire staff is a bunch of faggot pussies, as is expected of bronies
>we can get away with anything as long as it is not blatant rule breaking
>I have a plan
>start getting to know everyone, at least all the regulars, we even manage to befriend some staff members
>once they all like us and know us by name, we start getting some of my other actual pals on board
>some think we are up to know good, but somemost of them are actually autistic so no one listens
>now with a sizable group friends, trusted associates and soon-to-be cannon fodder, i start cutting off a part of the map
>they use a very common RP city map (downtown for my fellow GMod boys) that uses tunnels to connect small sections of map together
>i cut off the tunnels and claim it as my territory
>immediately staff is there asking questions but they leave since i am not technically breaking any rules
>people are very curious, they have not ever seen this happen, everyone is trying to get in
>a great storm is coming
>the people on the server i liked are recruited, we use printers to make money, and no one is hostile to our group yet
>one day while walking in the streets outside of my territory, i notice something, the pony kind seems to be divided
>some are unicorns, some are pegasuses, some are what the others called "Earth Ponys"
>continue?

>i find myself repulsed by these "Earth Ponies"
>they are not special in anyway, they do not have horns, and they do not have wings, they are beneath us
>I ban them from my part of town, no earth scum are allowed
>after that people star thinking im "racist" fuck them, those who question my ideals are exiled
>this is all very early on, but my nation rose up soon after, shit starts getting real and fast after ths

>people are now worrying about how some racist guy who isnt even one of them has started walling off parts of the map and recruiting loads of people
>they are scared of some meany that has made their perfect little MLP circle jerk a little less tolerating
>they fucking should be
>soon the server government starts getting suspicious, but they dont bother us for long
>yah see, after my pals and i started our faction, others started as well, trying to steal what we had
>not going to fucking work, I am pony Kaiser Wilhelm II and i will not tolerate being copied
>that is when the first war on the server started

I'm interested

>not pre-typing it

not pretyping
>i think there were two or three other factions, including the cops and server gov
>others were faggots, bunch of people who thought they were parkour masters or something, they are small and side with me, but dont do much
>others are the cops, but they dont interfere much
>last group are called the free runners or some gay shit, their wall is trash, but intact
>my one pal who was in charge of money printers has a shit load of cash so we buy guns inbulk
>i believe our first standard issue we gave our troops were FAMAS, they were cheap
>we begin our assault
>first we clear streets outside enemy territory, cops are pussies so they do nothing
>we are killing the enemy left and right, Belgium 1914
>after a war of attrition we finally break through their line and kill off all resistance
>even though it was an easy victory, it made the entire server know that we werent going away
>I shit you not they were afraid
>we return to our home victorious
>that is when the server started going to shit

this is where it gets juicy

REDDIT PUT ME IN SCREENCAP
DIGITS CONFIRM DO IT

hope you boys are liking it so far
>the admin and staff had no fucking idea what to do, this has never happened on their server before
>i grow more and more powerful, they feel they have to do something
>they say i cant block tunnels
>bullshit, but i dont want to get banned, so i make heavily fortified checkpoints at both tunnels leading to my town
>i build Trump-tier wall around key buildings in case of full frontal assault
>life goes on for a while same as usual, people know who i am at this point and start to avoid my wrath, but nothing super big happens for a while
>until one day
>i was doing some stuff, think it was about weapon supply or new recruits, it was a while ago so i cant remember now, but whatever i was doing was interrupted by a disturbance at the north gate
>I am called down by a one of the men stationed there, says there is an intruder
>im confused, we shoot earth scum that try to enter, and let unicorns and pegasuses pass, super simple stuff
>i understand why my troops wanted my A-OK when i get there
>they detained a small, earthscum child trying to get passed the gate

(i should explain that when i say "child" that refers to an option in the server that lets you become an RP child, which basically bans you from crime and scales down your player model so you actually look like a kid, only creeps do this but all my recruits are still RPers so they are unsure about the situation)

>as im looking at this pathetic little earthscum child, citizens of my town start to gather round to see what is going on
>I see them massing and decide to illustrate the resolve of my people

So wait are you a brony faggot?

>illustrate the resolve of my people
I see the future
it is glorious

Can I get the iP?

Include me in the screencap.
Hi r/Sup Forums! Check this out: worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm

don't you mean r/greentext?

Holy shit nice quads mate.

>he plays on rp_downtown_v4c
Why not play on the god tier rockford map?

Lol RP fag, Sandbox mode is best.

ps no im not a pony fag
>I order the child to stand and face the wall, he slowly complies
>I order the four men manning the gate to take aim
>just as they are about to fire, one of the citizens jumps in front of them
>"You cant" she cries "he is just a child" fuck off RP scum, my men dont know what to do, as she has wings
>i turn to my personnel guard, "make an example of this traitor"
>she hears me say this and forgets about the kid
>she books it
>lol nope
>guard swings up a remington 870 and blows the bitches brains out
>the kid is still against the wall and didnt see his only protector get mowed down
>he is asking what is going on
>i tell him to close his eyes
>i tell my guards to continue as i turn and walk away
>i hear 4 loud reports from the rifles, i turn again to see the kid dead and blood covering the wall
>not gonna lie, start having a severe power trip after that

i have more gooduns if ya want them

cont?

continue friend

you have my intense interest, and irritation at how bloody slow you are at typing

So is this still going on I would love to join you.

Keep going please. Don't ask just continue.

u wanna hear about how i destabilized the entire server government (destroyed actually) or how i almost got destroyed by ISIS?
also unfortunately the server has sinse been abandoned

Digits confirm op keeping going!
I will pay in rare pepes!

u know what ill just go in order

>ISIS first i guess

DO IT OP!

Hol up hol up

go in chronological order, don't skip shit or we'll end up with a clusterfuck of events that don't make sense

we're waiting...

OP a good trick while posting greentext is to:

FUCKING PRETYPE YOU BASTARD

dont worry i am going in order
>after the whole "child execution" thing, people werent to happy with us

oh by the way we called ourselves the Slav Empire (nothing to do with ethnic race, was based off my game name at the time)

>after the controversy, the whole server saw us as straight up evil, they are a bunch of fruits and fairies so they had no idea how to deal with us
>some of my men even deserted, including a top-tier sniper, his leaving was detrimental to moral
>people once again started questioning our power, especially after men leaving and admin intervention is some small cases
>other people started gaining power and attacking us, at first it wasnt that bad, but it worsened
>this time, the players were the cops (once again basically neutral, but kinda helping the enemy) and ISIS
>even though we were fighting we kinda liked them, they were here ironically as well, and after the war i recruited some of them, but thats besides the point
>this was by far one of the worst all out wars we fought,sure there were small skirmishes but they are irrelevant
>blood was spilled that day

Keep going op!

op you are literally the slowest typer I have seen hurry your ass up!

keep 'em coming

posting a rare to make OP hurry his boi pussy up.

>they attacked on all sides
>like fucking russians
>my boys were fighting well but we were losing men
>me and my friends were up at the northern gate along with some recruits, we were killing the ISIS dogs just as fast as we were killing them
>their advantage was that they had us locked, our fighters couldnt return but theirs could
>War is Hell
>we were losing but we were able to call a meeting with their high command
(i know this sounds really faggy but at this point i been doing this for a couple of weeks and i was all fucking in)
>we meet in Old Slav (what we called our main town)
>we start hashing out, i make sure not to let them know we are in bad shape
>i was a pretty good diplomat until the biggest idiot to ever walk the earth thought they were trying to assassinate me
>i guess he saw something fishy, anyway he comes bursting in the door and lobs in a grenade
>i freak the fuck out but before i know whats goin on there is a huge explosion and rapid gunfire
>this guy was an idiot for thinking there was a threat but he did manage to kill most of ISIS top command
>and with that utter bloodbath were we accidentally slaughtered peaceful dignitaries we were back to war

>they pushed us hard
>they eventually broke through our lines and were trying to get into our heavily fortified main building
>not on our watch
>they fought as hard as they could but they still couldnt take that house
>as well as we were doing their "body waive" tactic was slowly working so me and my right hand man decided drastic means call for drastic measures
>we bought crates upon crates of M67 hand grenades, which are severely OP and have no place in a My Little Pony server
(keep in mind we all look like ponies, its actually really funny watching them massacre each other)
>we start bombing the living shit out of them, they are falling back
>this goes on for so long that innocent bystanders start wandering in to the battlefield and getting eviscerated
>after a few civilian casualties the admins break it up, but we arent through with the M67s just yet

moar moar moar

bump where you at OP

>after ISIS war life returns to somewhat normalcy
>people on the server actually create a strange communal shopping center
>there people peacefully trade, buy and sell, all open, all shared
>it is an amazing display of trust and kinship, especially in a GMod RP server
>for a brief moment after seeing this i was ever so slightly moved by the peace
>that was a mistake on there part
>you see, friends, while it had been a while after the war and we tired, but werent quite finished, we wanted to punish those who would forget GLORIOUS SLAVISTAN (what we were calling it atm, the name changed all the time)
>we noticed we still had a good amount of M67s, oh goodie, we thought
>we hatched a plan and prepared
>my humble and brave men were actually the ones who proposed it
>they prepared for the nights final mission
>a final "Fuck you"
>I remember seeing them run into huge shopping center, which had at least 15-20 people inside
>i remember them calling raid in chat so they couldnt get banned
>i remember seeing SLAVISTAN forever in the world chat
>and then i remember the entire fucking shopping mall turned into downtown Baghdad.
>i believe the official count was 9-12

this sounds fucking amazing and I want to do something like this.

So how was everyones day?

>anyway we stayed off for a while after the suicide bombing
>we werent too popular
>when we got back on there was a lot less going on, the server had somewhat fixed itself
>we had to change that
>our old blood followers who had stayed on the server rejoined our cause quickly
>this time though, there was a twist, the cops and mayor were actually doing their jobs, which was bad for business

there is no way this greentext thread can get better. unless of course OP figures out how to type faster.

This story is gonna make me coom

bumping.

Bump for trump (and greentexts)

>we rebuilt our walls and re established our power
>the mayor was new i guess and started laying demands on us, saying we needed to accept her and the cops as our rulers and stop killing earthscum
>over my dead fucking corpse
>i tell her what i think of her and her faggot guards
>tell her we are free and will not bow to her, tell her she has 1 chance to live in peace
>she somehow takes that as "Ive won" and she and her cunts leave
>.all is quite on the western front
>i dont start shit, let her do with her people and ill do with mine
>and then, one regular day on the line, i see something in the distance
>guards
>they look in at us, i send a sqawd of my Legionnaires (we had them all turn their RP job titles to Legionnaires if they were recruits, and Centurions if they were officers)
>they tell the cops to fuck off and they do for a while
>they were spying on us, i was sure of it, but they didnt do anything for a while
>until one day they did, i saw them out there
>i was in a fucking rage, i showed them mercy and this is what they give me in return?
>how dare they breath
>Severe power trip levels
>i go down to town hall with half my force and demand to see cunt mayor
>she had taken me as a joke until i was outside her place with a fucking army
>she was so pitiful that my rage somewhat subsided, in a strange act of kindness i gave her a warning
>she was pathetic and cowardly
>iamagenerousgod.png
>guess these pony fuckers are getting to me
>we lived in peace for a while, i thought the fighting would die down for a while, let Slav makes money, as war is expensive
>everything was fine until is saw another fucking guard staring in at me from an outpost he had built
>that is when my boys and i scorched earth the fuckers

Does shit like this happen often on Gmod?

lol

Only on certain servers. its REALLY awesome when it does.

ive logged in A LOT of hours and ive only seen this 1 or twice in the span of a few years, once on an extremely early RP sand box server

yeah

Damn, post a thread next time you plan something like this.

Any more OP?

They are rare but don't worry I will definitely post hahaha issue are fags who say "not your personal army"

Damnit OP, grow an extra pair of arms and grab a second keyboard!

Fake and gay. Or at least I hope it is, for your sake.
>I'm not a ponyfag
You just admitted you spent months on a pony gmod server, befriENDIg bronies, hanging out with them, and internalizing their degeneracy. there's plenty of fash bronies. YoU'RE A FUCKING BRONY.
Sage, kill yourself.

sorry for long typing times
>I rage
>i will destroy them all
>i basically call raid on entire fucking map, cut straight to the PD/Townhall and me any boys kill every fucking cop she has along the way
>we actually spent time coordinating this attack, fucking Operation Overlord shit going on, each of my centurions heard it from me or one of my right hands, and then the legionnaires were told what to do in the attack
>after we cleared surrounding area of Government forces, we encircled building, i had one group of guards in streets with road blocks, and i had a team of snipers in the buildings surrounding us
>all because i wanted that bitch of a mayor alive
>me and my righthand man's squad entered the PD and did away with the last of the resistance
>i had the mayor, she was pink i believe
>me, one of my main pals, and my personnel guards waited in a small room in the back of the building
>one of our men brought her in

By the way guys I know it gets kinda cringey on account of how serious we take it but this cunt disrespected my god damn territory, i gotta kill this bitch

>she looks up at me, my guard punches her (a basic attack that takes 10HP)
>i tell her she is not worthy to gaze upon me
>im full Hitler at this point
>i told her what she and her earthscum protecting government was worth
>she pleaded for forgivness
>notthistimefaggot.exe
>pull out revolver and blow her brains out
>victory is mine

well you fucking read it, think of it like watching cringe, sometimes it disgusts you, but u just cant fucking stop

Glorious.

He turned a MLP server nazi. It's like distorted degeneracy.

Ignore him OP, probably a stray redditor.
I enjoyed these

Triples confirm.

Top kek user!

Check'd

Nice doubles.

Praise kek.