Remind me again, why do we still own these shitty irrelevant islands that we stole centuries ago...

Remind me again, why do we still own these shitty irrelevant islands that we stole centuries ago? I think it is time we give them back to its rightful historical owners.

kys my dude :)

t. Diego

the jews wont let you because they want the resources

>pakis posting

also the oil there is ours fuck off

how does it feel to have niggertina in your mind rent free, you can't stop thinking about us

t.diego napolitano

Back to Spain?

>rightful historical owners.
Why would we want them?

wew, vaya mente de colmena macho

>vaya mente de colmena macho
Uhhh

Que?

>777
Kek quiere que vuelvas a la madre patria.

>WE WUZ
The frogs discovered it

So they claim, we also claimed to own all of the Américas, turns out people don't want to believe us either.

>rightful historical owners.
Ok, English, back to Denmark
Leave Britain for the Scots and Welsh

Nice proxy Diego, did you sell your sister for it?

hivemind

Pronto, de momento disfruto el falseflag

The real question is why would argentina want those small islands so badly and even if they do get it then what? Do they live there on the cold frigid place in the middle of no where with nothing but sheep and penguins?

a group of frogs passed by it, and then continued their journey.

it was the spanish the ones who actually claimed it and occupied it

Oil

antartica

venezuela has oil and look how cucked they are still

Actually i thing it was holland

most people want them becuase "muh pride"

some smart people say it's a threat to our country, the (((anglos))) are our enemy after all, and they have a massive military base right next to our pretty much empty patagonia.

but of course as a Sup Forumsack I know that as long as this world is politically correct, they're not really a threat

How many levels of papal treaties are you on my dude?

how do you like living in Argentina? if i learned spanish would you guys accept me?

here people love white firstworlders, so even the straight guys will suck your dick

We have the strength to hold it, so it's ours. If they can take it from us it's theirs.

Might makes property rights.

why do britons always say this?
we don't want that oil, we couldn't extract it.
it's all about pride, getting rid of a nato military base 600 km aways of our shore and antarctic claims.

Fuck No...We speak argentino.

if you're white you are more than welcome here.

the living here is simply decent, if you don't live in Buenos Aires, which is like chicago, you'll be happy as long as you don't mind paying huge taxes

fuck off argentine with britain vpn

my face when you tell me you speak argentino

>rightful historical owners

If only Spain was interested on the islands.

such a beautiful dog. pretty rare breed in the US too

im black :o

It's OK..thats our dog after all, alfa male & white

flag checks out, stay in your country my melanin enriched friend

im gonna dilute yalls gene pool real quick once i get off the boat....

We accept everyone, it's in the constitution:

"We, the representatives of the Argentine Republic [...] with the objective of constitute a national union, secure the justice, to consolidate internal peace to common defence, promote general wellness, and secure the benefits of freedom for us, our future and for every man that desired to live in argentinian soil: summoning God's prottection, source of all reason and justice [...]"

we're cucks. Wtf

yeah our own constitution makes us a leftie shithole, it also says that the state has to provide healthcare, but anyway don't let the libtards use this argument against you, there is a piece in the constitution that says we should promote european immigration, not even kidding, and everyone ignores it

nah im just a white guy who loves his siesta and bbqs

What about Gibraltar?

Every fucking town in Argentina has a monument to those islands, its on their money etc.

They are so asspained about them its not even funny.

Really though the only thing that matters is the islanders opinions, they had a vote, and voted to stay with the UK.

Argentina BTFO