youtube.com/watch?v=-PxlcFsJA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=jkDZP5Z1sYI
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she'll win a bbc between her legs.

Not with that dike hair.

Also, nobody respect a female leader. Their subjects will always think in her makes riding their dicks

DUDE PURGE LMAO

The new furher will be very sexy.

What

yse

If we make it happen. Kek wills it brothers!

Realistically, not a chance

The important thing is that the AfD gets enough seats to be able to be a significant thorn in the sides of the SPD and the CDU

who the fuck is this?

Cute!!

you underestimate
1. how many voters will vote with their dick
2. how little alternative germany has
3. meme magic

Herr Frauke Petry, chairwoman of the Alternative for Deutschland Party, the only significant party in Germany right now that wants to deport fucking everyone.

I really wish she would sit on my rock hard boner.

>Their subjects will always think in her makes riding their dicks

dang, shes pretty hot

She's married with children
Unlikely that people will vote with their dick because of that. She's not even confirmed to be their candidate

When did mini skirts become professional attire?

her looks are what matters. married with children or not, shes hotter than any woman in hollywood or on tv right now.

she's literally top tier.

only countries with functioning governments are allowed to comment on governance and politics

>married with kids means anything
Dont be a fag, shes hot. I would vote for her kek

doesnt that make her more desirable? that means at least one man thought she was worth spending his entire life with. pretty damn good testimonial

i'm pretty sure that poster was either female so doesn't understand or is just out of touch.

Winning, unfortunately no way.
Germans still have it to comfortable for that to happen.

Die Linke (Leftist party) and AfD will probably gain a substantial amount of seats.
My prophecy is that, unless a major happening occurs, we will have a red-red-green or red-black government.
But do not fear, it is inevitable that they will crash the whole Germany against the wall. Let´s just hope after the inevitable failure of the social state not too much is lost... or god emperor trump/based Hungary gives asylum to exclusively those who can proof that they voted AfD.

>married with children
Great, she'll just fuck me and not expect to get hitched.

Not when she's cucking her husband (who for the record, is a pastor) with one of her party members while being still officially married.

>Herr

Did nothing wrong. Based cuckoldress. He was a political cuck anyway

kek sadly no

>Petry

Shop into proper SS uniform. Now, please.

Germany could not lose even half of what they lost in the WW2, so do not be afraid, nowadays you will only lose a lot of leftist shit.

t.Dominican preparing himself for the reactionary revolution in their country when the time comes.

you almost elected clinton lol

this is inspiring. If only i was german.

i dont think our entire fucking police force would go on strike because they didnt get enough fucking funding if clinton was elected

You forget our importing of IQ 89 people since the 60s.
I highly doubt they can achieve much of reparation, unless by that you mean being sheep for the 1%.

Para lo demas, espero que le vaya bien en la republica dominicana. Honestamente no estoy enterado en absoluto de la situacion alli.

I want to breed her and make her raise our mixed race babies.

Nein

Actually, that's a point in his favor, it'd be better if the police did go on strike if Clinton was elected. You know they'd be underfunded and that Clinton would actively work to undermine their authority just like Obama did

t nupol tumblr degenerate
Those people can and should be repatriated in Benes decree manner. The worse thing of course, that we should not forget about all the greeks, Balkanians, Spaniards and Italians, that too, have to go back

What is it about Germans that make them so kinky?

Superior genetics

Does she look badass with that?

That indeed is a question I ask myself many times...

Even tho I am not into extreme fetishes I do enjoy BDSM

Is it the Germanic blood pulsating in my veigns? Or just a life of jewish propaganda melting my brain?

>I do enjoy BDSM
Who doesn't? Same here. Bavarian. A lot of girls I've met into that too

Oh my fucking dick

>BDSM
>Is it the Germanic blood pulsating in my veigns?
Yes. Krauts are the archtype subs.

I enjoy femdom
>am I a degenerate?

Will she grow that hair? By the gods its too short!

nah it's just good fun.

I used to enjoy it exclusively but through experiences with lots of girls i learned to enjoy the opposite as well.

now i can switch back and forth for different girls. feels healthy man.

it's sexy as hell.

>five 'Aryan' children

Frauke Petry will serve the Fatherland so well.

Try to switch at least
Go back to your designated frog eating ceremony negrified degenerate

femdom is one of the best fetishes, because you can relax and let her take charge in private life after being in charge and earning for the household in public life

it can be a gateway into some of the most degenerate fetishes though, including the absolute worst, getting literally cucked, so restraint is needed

Lemme guess. Your boyfriend is a dirty Kraut, eh?

>a gateway into some of the most degenerate fetishes though, including the absolute worst, getting literally cucked
Nope mate. Getting cucked streams from unexplored bisexua/homosexual tendencies

I'm a Kraut in a way

Leave our phat dikes alone

Danke AfD

I am dominant BDSM wise

Me too, with my ex-gf :( we even bought some strings and a magic wand and I learned to tie some bretty sweet knots.
Pussy was wetter than never before.
Also training them to choke on my dick properly...

When I was younger I used to choketest my prey I took home from the bar. Success rate was bretty high.

Meh, kind of. I tried and can enjoy it, but to me it is always like a mice dominating a lion. Just not right.

>I am dominant BDSM wise
Of course you are, sweet Gweondoline. Of course.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-PxlcFsJA9M

Are you living out your fantasies on myself?
Why not creating a dungeon in the swiss mountains? Noone would hear the screams :DDD

>Are you living out your fantasies on myself?
You whish, eh? Told you: Krauts are the perfect subs.

I see we have a man of taste in the thread.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

I just stick to magical things like canes, ropes, public sex and wax

Does Germany have the absolute best subs? They do have the very best subs. Don't they? Just watch them squirm and struggle. Beautiful.

>Spionage-Spezln
ahhhh spettzleee!!!! Gib du Schweinehund!

Germans derailing the thread into BDSM dungeon.

This is why Petry wont win.
Unless she declares germany into an absolute matriarcy

KEK

>France and Germany need a woman to save them

hahahahahahahahahaha

Actually getting spanked by Frauke and assigned ethnonationalist dominatrixes sounds hot as fuck

you guys sure love undergoing punishment.

weird but explains a lot.

Are you Anglo?

aryan.

probably mixed somewhere but look full aryan. blonde hair, blue eyes, captain america build.

It was a joke.
But for many Germany it seems to be not one.
Cult of ethnomasochism made by marxist indoctrination.

As a fantasy, but pls no IRL

What kind of ethnicity

You know even this blood traitors that support rapefugees and all this shit are profoundly proud in their twisted idea of being "supreme German the humanitarian''. Pride is still there

>not IRL
Assigned girls perhaps, but spanking session with Frauke?

Nah, germans are the biggest cucks in the world.

white.

aryan race. not caucasian, not anglo.

Your country and ethnicity are named after some steppe subhuman, you have the biggest amount of Turks in Europe, you have shitton of gypsies, a lot of "locals" are mixed with gypsies, your subuman diaspora was one of the reasons for Brexit(yes Bulgarians are this unpleasant). Your most famous national is a cigan pederast. Videos related
youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=jkDZP5Z1sYI
What kind of? German? Dutch? Norwegian? Danish?

We use gypos to clean roads and collect trash, and the shitiest ones that only beg and steal are already in the west. Our muslims guard the border and stop immigrants, while your muslims rape your women. And the funniest thing is that the biggest fans of Azis are russians. He even said he won't live here anymore and will go to live in russia instead, kek.

And none of this changes the fact that germans will elect shulz, because they are the biggest cucks in the world.

>steppe filth justifies why his country is multiracial
Guess what some niggers patrol the US border
Racial purity > civic nationalism

>mongol rapebabyt
>talking about racial purity

toppest of keks, at least we keep our minorities in check, unlike how you suck chechen dick

>mongol rape baby
Not a Russian and unlike you they are ethnically European. Go breed with cigan and fluff some steppe horseman, Kanake
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

Hopefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

She win me thats a fact.. I am melting now now

>Bavarian

HAHAHAHAHAHA Probably the biggest cucks out there. I'm guessing you are liking the gypos we're sending you, don't worry, we will send you some more. Just keep sending us those nice EU funds, we appreciate those a lot.

You don't get funds from Bavaria stupid subhuman. No shitskin stays in this area except for Munich. Too armed, too hostile, too dangerous, too many people went missing. Should I say hello to your sister in Berlin brothel? Or she works in Amsterdam this month?

I really don't care which german province is paying the most, that's for you cucks to decide. And feel free to pay gypos for sex, if that's your thing. Meanwhile, I'll keep fucking your sister for free in Sunny Beach. I usually go for russian chicks, since they are more beautiful, but this summer I will fuck some german bitches in your honor. Stay cucked.

Oh, and don't forget to vote for your favourite jew Schulz, cuz Germany ain't gonna fuck itself.

>Sunny Beach
You mean the area where you get to clean up British jizz with spoon?

>Bulgarian subhuman thinks that he can cuck anybody
Mail order brides and American whores the country

>Herr

It's "Frau"

>American education

no

just like trump won't

Hey, it's not my fault your women are whores, and your men are impotent. Don't be mad at me for pleasuring them.

>60%: the country
>giving opinions on Europe

kek, don't comment on topics you don't understand, boy